HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

OLA EC @ Anchorvale

Like Tree224Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2020, 01:13 AM   #451

https://stackedhomes.com/editorial/o...iew/#gs.zabiup

Interesting review by Stacked Homes, w a video tour on their site about OLA. Sidetrack, I noticed there’s another condo called Ola residences in the Tanjong Katong enclave.
This is a really good website that had a very detailed walkthrough of a few of the layout I was considering. Thanks!!!
ryuxdragonx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 01:48 AM   #452

I actually hate this kind of agent. Encounter before and i just walk off. Who can guarantee the future.
Yup. Who can predict the future? Too bad I'm really interested in this place for my own stay (not for investment), and since it's the right location for me, just listen lor hahaha. I just won't set this kind of expectation. If it really does go up to 13xx, 14xx psf, then it will be the same level of appreciation for other properties.

The correct way to say this is that it would have a higher potential appreciation value compared to BTO and resale.
Old 09-03-2020, 01:49 AM   #453

Safer bet for condo if the rite is correct.

EC could be toppish for now.
Wdym toppish?
Old 09-03-2020, 02:28 AM   #454

Let me repost this, for those interested in OLA, since it was lost in the myriad of irrelevant posts

https://cna.asia/2TDHz68
Wah I read already feel it is so overhyped. But many pepple might get bought in.

“OLA shows people that ECs can be just as good as, if not better than, private condominiums,” said Ong.
For me this feels like their justification why they are charging at almost PC prices.

Or, perhaps, the gift of 500 hours of free classes.
You must have time of almost an hour plus a day because it isnonly for the first year.

And if you dont attend, you are basically subsidising others who do.

And lastly, it does not even contribute a bit to the value of the property.

most of the cost of these extra services and facilities will be absorbed by the developers
I feel this is the most rubbish statement of all.

Any logical person knows that 羊毛出在羊身上.

It is as good as a restaurant saying they absorb gst and service charge.

Then again, I'm too poor to be even in the sandwich class, so what I think doesn't matter. 😅
momoeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 05:24 AM   #455

For me this feels like their justification why they are charging at almost PC prices.

You must have time of almost an hour plus a day because it is only for the first year.😅
LOL. It’s like my car’s servicing. “We cover your warranty for 5 years but you must do your engine servicing with us, but take note we charge a high premium over other workshops.”
momoeagle likes this.
Old 09-03-2020, 09:07 AM   #456

So much marketing effort by e developer.. i give them a thumbs up for it..

TBH.. they really need to market n showcase the goodies they have.. if not, is abit hard to sell given the price and the location..

But buyer must uds.. u can have alot of facilities but ur mcst fee going forward gonna increase as the property aged.. all this things need maintenance n this comes from ur own sinking funds.
iceraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 11:25 AM   #457
Master Member

$1120psf lol. Better dyodd. Look see what are the prices at Sengkang like first.

Don’t be tricked by that chandelier, you think it is really worth $500k? Besides the wardrobe, everything else in the bedroom is ID. And the living room is going to be handed over to you empty too. Lol..

Developer is wasting so much money just to prop up the prices for its peers.
I certainly does not know is this worth 500k. Have u take a look at the stars at kovan condo ? If this looks as grand as that for the entrance, I will say it does looks great.
birmingham123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 11:28 AM   #458
Master Member

Wah I read already feel it is so overhyped. But many pepple might get bought in.

You must have time of almost an hour plus a day because it isnonly for the first year.

And if you dont attend, you are basically subsidising others who do.

And lastly, it does not even contribute a bit to the value of the property.

I feel this is the most rubbish statement of all.

Any logical person knows that 羊毛出在羊身上.

It is as good as a restaurant saying they absorb gst and service charge.

Then again, I'm too poor to be even in the sandwich class, so what I think doesn't matter. 😅
Good mah. Just chill and relax your life. EC should be a better choice for others than buying landed etc. V stressful. At least for me, only using CPF to pay for the EC is enough.
birmingham123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 08:10 PM   #459

Any more predictions for the psf pricing?
Old 10-03-2020, 08:47 PM   #460

CNA news already put - estimates 1120psf
kiatme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 11:04 PM   #461

1120psf.. wonder what will The Vales and Treasure Crest psf be when they MOP
SethNg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 12:53 AM   #462

Some places say 1100, some say about 1000, CNA say 1120. But this is the average la haha.
Old 11-03-2020, 06:57 AM   #463
Master Member

Some places say 1100, some say about 1000, CNA say 1120. But this is the average la haha.
Put it this way then, lousy facing $1000 and good facing $1120. Haha.
Advancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 01:04 PM   #464

I think will be 1100 plus minus depends on the stack. Normally price will be higher than “expected average”

Last edited by YHLiang; 11-03-2020 at 01:16 PM..
YHLiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 02:28 PM   #465

Come 19th we will know ba haha
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.