HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

OLA EC @ Anchorvale

Like Tree224Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-03-2020, 11:30 AM   #931

To be honest, I find it beyond my expectations already. Launch at such high price still can sell 1/3. And it is smaller project compared to other EC launch. If they launch at maybe 10xxpsf instead, i am guess 50% sold at least.

At this point of time where job market and stock market are so bad, I think property market perform quite well...

I will thought that launch now will have huge discount. If Luxus hill were to sell for 2.5million now, I will have considered it..
I agree, this EC is a massive success.
momoeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2020, 11:46 AM   #932

Any official group chat for Ola?
reyorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2020, 11:58 AM   #933
Master Member

To be honest, I find it beyond my expectations already. Launch at such high price still can sell 1/3. And it is smaller project compared to other EC launch. If they launch at maybe 10xxpsf instead, i am guess 50% sold at least.

At this point of time where job market and stock market are so bad, I think property market perform quite well...

I will thought that launch now will have huge discount. If Luxus hill were to sell for 2.5million now, I will have considered it..
30% sold on launch day is considered bad result, regardless of economic conditions. Look at the number of e-applications and the end result, its clear that only a small number of buyers can afford to ignore the price tag, most will walk away after they see the high prices. They are going to struggle to sell the rest now that these fringe buyers have been exhausted.
Pokémon likes this.
d5dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2020, 12:02 PM   #934

30% sold on launch day is considered bad result, regardless of economic conditions. Look at the number of e-applications and the end result, its clear that only a small number of buyers can afford to ignore the price tag, most will walk away after they see the high prices. They are going to struggle to sell the rest now that these fringe buyers have been exhausted.
No no, they were going to "punish" late buyers by raising the price on 22nd Mar. If don't raise is very xia suay.
momoeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2020, 12:08 PM   #935

Any official group chat for Ola?
Congrats to u.😃 Just ignore the jelly pp comments here, alot here can only think of their condo dream and wait for 50% discount bottom price while u relax at the swimming pool.

I also staying in hdb now, wanna squeeze the developer 5% discount also difficult but discount is really possible now heehee.
pippo20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2020, 01:19 PM   #936
Master Member

No no, they were going to "punish" late buyers by raising the price on 22nd Mar. If don't raise is very xia suay.
Marketing gimmick lah.
Old 24-03-2020, 01:25 PM   #937
Master Member

Congrats to u.😃 Just ignore the jelly pp comments here, alot here can only think of their condo dream and wait for 50% discount bottom price while u relax at the swimming pool.

I also staying in hdb now, wanna squeeze the developer 5% discount also difficult but discount is really possible now heehee.
Property is not only a lifestyle choice, its also a very big investment. Unless you have rich laobei who can afford to let you buy anything you want, most people should consider the investment aspect before thinking of the lifestyle aspect.
Old 24-03-2020, 01:55 PM   #938

Property is not only a lifestyle choice, its also a very big investment. Unless you have rich laobei who can afford to let you buy anything you want, most people should consider the investment aspect before thinking of the lifestyle aspect.
Ok lah, i congrats him not even replying to u. Be happy for others, not jelly.
Old 24-03-2020, 02:04 PM   #939
Master Member

Ok lah, i congrats him not even replying to u. Be happy for others, not jelly.
I stay in a condo and its no big deal, whats there to be jelly about?
momoeagle and Polar Bear King like this.
Old 24-03-2020, 02:27 PM   #940
Master Member

Okay, my English poor. Is bad result no doubt, but this result is already beyond my expectations. I was expecting like everyone else a 10% sales. Because this unknow economy, and this high PSF pricing. I am saying if developer price it 10% lowers, the results will be very good already.
birmingham123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2020, 02:59 PM   #941

I stay in a condo and its no big deal, whats there to be jelly about?
Stop dreaming lah. Show ur condo pass. I stay hdb, no pass to show u.
Old 24-03-2020, 03:07 PM   #942
High Supremacy Member

I think 1st day launch sales numbers are not impt, what matter is how they gonna substain the numbers for the next 2 yrs. SKG is a very good example. Launch day - 235 sold, next 3 mths, less than 1 handful sold per month.
d5dude likes this.
Old 24-03-2020, 03:38 PM   #943
Master Member

Stop dreaming lah. Show ur condo pass. I stay hdb, no pass to show u.

Only kumgongs like you think stay condo is big deal.
Old 24-03-2020, 03:44 PM   #944
Master Member

I think 1st day launch sales numbers are not impt, what matter is how they gonna substain the numbers for the next 2 yrs. SKG is a very good example. Launch day - 235 sold, next 3 mths, less than 1 handful sold per month.
Exactly. 30% on launch day is nothing special, many such devs will struggle to clear before TOP. Its going to take even longer now with the economy in such horrible shape. Eagle hospitality trust just defaulted on their loan due to crash in occupancy rates, do not for a moment think property prices will never fall, this is purely property agent sales talk.
Old 24-03-2020, 04:40 PM   #945
High Supremacy Member

No rich LBB, so initially I bought thinking for investment only (ie. rent it out), but by the time I collected the keys a few years later, we decided to go for a lifestyle change too.

Now renting out HDB instead.

This is an EC thread, so not really applicable here, but just saying that I do agree with you.
Pokémon is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.