HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

OLA EC @ Anchorvale

Like Tree222Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-03-2020, 04:42 PM   #946

Only kumgongs like you think stay condo is big deal.
Yeah it is a big deal. Thanks for gpgt. My dream is to stay condo too.
pippo20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2020, 04:56 PM   #947

Yeah it is a big deal. Thanks for gpgt. My dream is to stay condo too.
1 bedder and 2 bedders quantum still quite low. Can consider squeezing into one.
momoeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2020, 05:36 PM   #948

Piermont & Ola are for SCs upgraders who has to top up resale levy & probably buying cos parents/in laws live nearby HDBs.
When 100Palms was at 850 psf. The first shock was psf > $1.08k @ Piermont and now OLA @ $1.150k. Next time they MOP, internal fighting out with Resale Pte Condo sales whose valuations now still stuck below ideal psf (although they can still stay put cos they bought at lower psf). How years this current ECs buyers would they like to stay in tiny apts? If only both ECs sold $50k (for the levy discount) AND lower than $1k psf, could have sold within hours, then everyone happily STAY AT NOW HOME, dream the future home.

Last edited by 8zaoyu; 24-03-2020 at 05:39 PM..
8zaoyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2020, 06:45 PM   #949

Reminds me of Treasure Crest
Hahaha yes bro, you're right! Treasure Crest was one of the first projects that I was looking at. Rmbed that I was reading the HWZ thread on it, and so many inside was cry father cry mother that this project sucks la, opposite hospital la, launch day results sure ice cream la, cfm nobody wil buy de la, $700psf is for idiots to buy la, retrenchment coming la... End up I think sold close to 96% within a few mths? Then suddenly the thread silent liao hahahaha. All the then-prophets like the Hola person now suddenly disappeared... It was hilarious.
sgpropertyblog likes this.
lion888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2020, 07:11 PM   #950

Hahaha yes bro, you're right! Treasure Crest was one of the first projects that I was looking at. Rmbed that I was reading the HWZ thread on it, and so many inside was cry father cry mother that this project sucks la, opposite hospital la, launch day results sure ice cream la, cfm nobody wil buy de la, $700psf is for idiots to buy la, retrenchment coming la... End up I think sold close to 96% within a few mths? Then suddenly the thread silent liao hahahaha. All the then-prophets like the Hola person now suddenly disappeared... It was hilarious.
Save your bedtime stories for your kids. In bad times like this, need people like you to bring some optimism into the forum, albeit fake news.

Ive never commented on Treasure crest because I only joined this forum 2018 and I do not find anything wrong with the price. Rmb aunt was considering the largest units but location bad so give a skip. Keep up the fake news lion888. In fact now its the bulls like you that one by one disappearing.

Last edited by holasingapura; 24-03-2020 at 07:13 PM..
holasingapura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2020, 07:14 PM   #951

Who are those members? Still around?

Clazav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2020, 07:18 PM   #952

No such members to begin with, how to be around? Lol.

Hes just sprouting rubbish to satisfy himself.
Old 24-03-2020, 07:25 PM   #953

To me 30% is the best case scenario. They got 3, 4 years to sell, why need to be worried for the developers?

30% sold on launch day is considered bad result, regardless of economic conditions. Look at the number of e-applications and the end result, its clear that only a small number of buyers can afford to ignore the price tag, most will walk away after they see the high prices. They are going to struggle to sell the rest now that these fringe buyers have been exhausted.
Old 24-03-2020, 07:26 PM   #954

Must try to find otherwise almost everyone will think is you. Need to defend your reputation.

No such members to begin with, how to be around? Lol.

He’s just sprouting rubbish to satisfy himself.
Old 24-03-2020, 07:34 PM   #955

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/homeseekers-homemakers-74/treasure-crest-5356321-90.html

Anyway bro, I'm stil sharing my past experience and personal opinion. It's OK to have different views.

But I just can't stand the hola-person trying to stamp his authority over everyone else, as if he/she is the only one with a brain in hwz haha..
Old 24-03-2020, 07:38 PM   #956
Master Member

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/homeseekers-homemakers-74/treasure-crest-5356321-90.html

Anyway bro, I'm stil sharing my past experience and personal opinion. It's OK to have different views.

But I just can't stand the hola-person trying to stamp his authority over everyone else, as if he/she is the only one with a brain in hwz haha..
Don’t worry, I’m still here.
Will try to talk sense.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 24-03-2020 at 07:46 PM..
NiShiZhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2020, 08:16 PM   #957
Master Member

As at 22 March, about 30% of all three-bedroom, four-bedroom and five-bedroom units were sold and 10% of two-bedders. Heres a breakdown of the units sold:

2-Bedroom 3 out 30 units sold (10% sold)
3-Bedroom and 3-Bedroom + 1 Premium 135 out of 422 units sold (32% sold)
4-Bedroom 26 out of 87 units sold (30% sold)
5-Bedroom 3 out of 9 units sold (33% sold)
The total average selling price was $1,135 per sq ft (psf). Three of the nine penthouses were transacted at above $2 million each.

Meanwhile, first-time buyers snapped 102 units, while 65 units were acquired by second-time home buyers looking to upgrade. Of the 167 buyers, 107 of them were from Sengkang in District 19, which showed the popularity of Sengkang among Singapore home buyers.

https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/prop...psf-on-average
1993newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2020, 08:33 PM   #958

Dont worry, Im still here.
Will try to talk sense.
Hey bro, paiseh if I unintentionally offended you. It was not my intention. My whole point is, everyone have a right to choose what they want to buy. Whether it's $700psf or $1200psf. And everyone also have a right to their opinion and comments. Nobody is bill gates and Warren buffett here. Hindsight is always 20/20.

However nobody should criticize or adopt a "you're wrong I'm right and I know it" attitude here. That's jus snobbish and arrogant. I guess everybody knows who. I'm referring to.

By the way, I think it speaks volumes abouyr yr character that you admitted that maybe you were not quite accurate with regard to Treasure Crest. Thumbs up for you!
Old 24-03-2020, 08:41 PM   #959
Master Member

Hey bro, paiseh if I unintentionally offended you. It was not my intention. My whole point is, everyone have a right to choose what they want to buy. Whether it's $700psf or $1200psf. And everyone also have a right to their opinion and comments. Nobody is bill gates and Warren buffett here. Hindsight is always 20/20.

However nobody should criticize or adopt a "you're wrong I'm right and I know it" attitude here. That's jus snobbish and arrogant. I guess everybody knows who. I'm referring to.

By the way, I think it speaks volumes abouyr yr character that you admitted that maybe you were not quite accurate with regard to Treasure Crest. Thumbs up for you!
Hehe to be honest, I never comment anything about Treasure crest before. So no worries bro, I know u not referring to me.
But recently noticed a few spoil recorders from edmw keep coming in to talk about the dooms and gloom, mock at current predicament as if so happy there’s a recession and pandemic taking place instead of giving constructive info/comments of different projects.
Keep saying pple kumgong, stupid. To begin with, these buyers may have a stable job, high income, enough warchest or reserves, probably also buy based on personal needs to stay near parents as well, so I’m puzzled why some losers so cynical about others buying and have to resort to names calling? One can comment on which project worth buying and which project not worth buying but saying those who bought xxx project ish kumgong/stupid Lim Beh see Liao also si Beh hot.

That’s y occasionally, u can see me cross fire with some of these losers.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 24-03-2020 at 09:01 PM..
NiShiZhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2020, 09:05 PM   #960

Mr lion888, suggest you focus on shopping for a car if you not buying a unit here. Couple of days ago alr got a few pages here of people quarrelling, don't try to start another one, be sensible.

I don't need to say much these days, its all reported in the news, breaking news. And got other wise ppl here.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.