OLA EC @ Anchorvale

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
piermont_vs_ola_vs_pc.jpg

actually, i think Piermont Grand 4Br layout is the best.

compare yourself using www.ytreporp.com/floorplan.php

I beg to differ. Piermont Grand layout has such huge AC ledge and small master bedroom. Ola ones still stand out for me.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is considered good fengshui? Main door facing into dining room/kitchen?

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
I beg to differ. Piermont Grand layout has such huge AC ledge and small master bedroom. Ola ones still stand out for me.

From the floorplan, the master bedroom of Ola looks smaller than Piermont.. I could be wrong though.. will update again once I have the sizes breakdown.. I like the Ola's kitchen size though !! huge !!

I like the idea of parc Canberra whereby the utility + yard is separated from the kitchen, but the size 1184 sqft is kinda small for a 4 bedders

Last edited:

bolster

Master Member
Reaction score
What is considered good fengshui? Main door facing into dining room/kitchen?

Main door facing the kitchen then to toilet is the worst. Flush all your luck away.
Main door facing the living room is like opportunity always pass by you out to window.
Main door face a wall with a welcome word to welcome the luck and force the wind to “Turn Left or right” into the bedroom and out the window.
If no wind flowing into your house (eg west facing), then it mean no luck or opportunity.

Well ask any agents, they are “part time” fengshui expert too.

There is always $ to help you counter the bad luck. Buy this and that.

Last edited:

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Interesting to note from ST article that OLA would offer telemedicine service to residents, and expected TOP is 2026 that’s a tad far.

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score
Interesting to note from ST article that OLA would offer telemedicine service to residents, and expected TOP is 2026 that’s a tad far.

TOP in 2026, u must have seen wrongly.
It should be ready by end 2022.

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
Now I considering if should even visit the showroom.

Probably must find a day and time where no one is visiting.

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
Now I considering if should even visit the showroom.

Probably must find a day and time where no one is visiting.

Come weekday in the morning 10am.. the least crowd..if your agent is not Red or Blue colour, i more than happy to cobroke with him/her.. lolsss

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.