HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

OLA EC @ Anchorvale

Like Tree229Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-03-2020, 06:14 PM   #1036

Why so easily offended.

I always find your jokes funny.

If you disagree, can leave ur opinions to rebut instead of replying with no substance. There are others who would share their opinions and rebut too which I may agree to some extent, but you are always assuming anyone bullish must have a vested interest. ******************
Waiting for you to reveal your identity. Sherman kwek's secretary?

Not only I feel so, you have seen others tell you off too..
holasingapura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2020, 06:27 PM   #1037

Waiting for you to reveal your identity. Sherman kwek's secretary?

Not only I feel so, you have seen others tell you off too..
No, apparently u are the only person who are mindlessly telling everyone who appears to be bullish off. If you had yet to realize, there were many others whom were annoyed by your behavior on this forum, not to mention you were banned twice using previous nick- the infamous Annetyu.

Others would only disagree, yet they provide coherent responses. We can all agree to disagree properly.

The reason why I ignore you is because I am not interested to be embroiled in your nonsense 😆

Let’s move on to OLA proper, cheers!
Passerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2020, 07:08 PM   #1038

No, apparently u are the only person who are mindlessly telling everyone who appears to be bullish off. If you had yet to realize, there were many others whom were annoyed by your behavior on this forum, not to mention you were banned twice using previous nick- the infamous Annetyu.

Others would only disagree, yet they provide coherent responses. We can all agree to disagree properly.

The reason why I ignore you is because I am not interested to be embroiled in your nonsense ******************

Let’s move on to OLA proper, cheers!
Recently the expert panel has expanded considerably with additions of well-qualified members, such that I can take a step back. Speaking of which, sad to say you will not be appointed the new chairman of the panel because of your poor forecast of OLA sales.

I'm doing the thread justice by pointing out the biased comments and fake news. And eradicate people with hidden motives like you.
Old 28-03-2020, 07:11 PM   #1039
Master Member

Recently the expert panel has expanded considerably with additions of well-qualified members, such that I can take a step back. Speaking of which, sad to say you will not be appointed the new chairman of the panel because of your poor forecast of OLA sales.

I'm doing the thread justice by pointing out the biased comments and fake news. And eradicate people with hidden motives like you.
Well qualified members = beh Gan spoil recorders from edmw who once in a blue moon made their guest appearance here?
Edmw has been in recession for the past 2 decades.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 28-03-2020 at 07:17 PM..
NiShiZhu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2020, 07:18 PM   #1040

Well qualified members = beh Gan spoil recorders from edmw who once in a blue moon made their guest appearance here?
Edmw has been in recession for the past 2 decades.
Haha. I stay far away from edmw. This thread alr enough "beh gan spoil recorders" like passer.
Old 28-03-2020, 07:24 PM   #1041
Master Member

Haha. I stay far away from edmw. This thread alr enough "beh gan spoil recorders" like passer.
Ur social distancing from edmw obviously still not enough.
NiShiZhu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2020, 07:28 PM   #1042

Not sure which is “fake news” since it was all opinions.

Pls do continue to service us with your jokes. ✌️
Passerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2020, 01:04 AM   #1043

Yes i can understand where u r coming from. My opinion is due to the fact Ola is within an EC enclave, thing gets complicated. Ola 10xxpsf is probably poorer stack/low floor. Vales and TC good stack/high floor r sold at around 8xxpsf. Fast forward 8yrs, my forecast is Vales and TC mentioned above will probably b priced at around 11xx, 12xxpsf. It will b very difficult for Ola poor stack/low floor to be priced much higher than 11xx, 12xxpsf.

Agreed to some extent. An EC can only be sold aft MOP so it also depends on how the market pans out in the next ~7 years? Which is a pretty long time. Market prices usually move in tandem, and I think someone mentioned here sometime back that no EC see losses, of cos the amount of gains could be wiped out by reno cost etc.
Path-Finder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2020, 01:27 AM   #1044
Master Member

Vale & TC Resale transactions.

Yes i can understand where u r coming from. My opinion is due to the fact Ola is within an EC enclave, thing gets complicated. Ola 10xxpsf is probably poorer stack/low floor. Vales and TC good stack/high floor r sold at around 8xxpsf. Fast forward 8yrs, my forecast is Vales and TC mentioned above will probably b priced at around 11xx, 12xxpsf. It will b very difficult for Ola poor stack/low floor to be priced much higher than 11xx, 12xxpsf.
1993newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2020, 04:57 AM   #1045
Master Member

Newly MOP EC, Watercolours at Pasir Ris.
11 units sold this year. Reached MOP 31 Dec 2019.
3 bedders at $7xxk range.

1993newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2020, 09:04 AM   #1046
Great Supremacy Member

Newly MOP EC, Watercolours at Pasir Ris.
11 units sold this year. Reached MOP 31 Dec 2019.
3 bedders at $7xxk range.
location reflects value of convenience
in remote location is forever appreciate slower than better location liao
what for buy so far to the east leh? can live in there retire wait to die meh?
Old 29-03-2020, 09:24 AM   #1047
Master Member

location reflects value of convenience
in remote location is forever appreciate slower than better location liao
what for buy so far to the east leh? can live in there retire wait to die meh?
If everyone can afford D7, D1, D9, who would want to stay in Outskirts area?
Different pple different needs and Budget lah. Some buy certain district based on needs to stay near parents, work place.
Polar Bear King likes this.
Old 29-03-2020, 09:32 AM   #1048
Great Supremacy Member

Different pple different needs and Budget lah. Some buy certain district based on needs to stay near parents, work place.
My crown prince classmate’s father most laughable
Sold off boon keng HDB near the primary school went to buy Pasir Ris resale PC ended up Everyday drive Long Long to send his son to school in boon keng.
Upgrade spend money to waste own time
Old 29-03-2020, 09:42 AM   #1049
Master Member

Well, you can buy d9 studio/1 br and with that rental income, you can rent a bigger unit at d23.
Polar Bear King likes this.
bolster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2020, 09:44 AM   #1050
Great Supremacy Member

Completely illogical to sell off a better location flat to buy a worse location flat
If move to Jurong to work and study just rent a flat there for living
Owned property in central region will always appreciate faster than outskirts don’t need to sell off to buy Jurong flat,Same for Pasir Ris
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.