HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

OLA EC @ Anchorvale

Like Tree229Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-03-2020, 01:21 PM   #1111

Mr/Ms Hola (god knows which is real), a fake news spotter needs neutrality right? Well unless of course you have an agenda, which doesn't make you any different from those you're trying to distinguish.

And yes, we are detracting from the thread topic.
I am very neutral and only report facts. For the bulls, they may think otherwise. THey may even think all the negative news flashing on their screens from ST/FT/Bloomberg these day are biased.
holasingapura is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2020, 01:25 PM   #1112
Arch-Supremacy Member

Looks like the gap is widening and its driven by new launch pricing. Unlike what agent seth is selling, I do feel there is more room for new launch to "catch down". Read every post here with caution, (including mine).
Not to forget economic is going down. Even Singapore is expecting -4% to -1% growth. Need not to say about rest of the world.

The market is pending for correction and adjustment for a long time. Question is how long this adjustment will last!

Last edited by cscs3; 30-03-2020 at 01:27 PM..
cscs3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2020, 01:32 PM   #1113
Arch-Supremacy Member

Actually i don't get why is there even a debate to begin with. OLA is definitely overvalue in today context. Ultimately all the new launch imo is just to see who is the bigger sucker or hot potato game. I really dont buy the agent BS posting here that claim people buy with feeling or aesthetic, which probably cost u 20% more compare to resale condo. 20% of 1 mill is 200k.
I mean agent are agent, their duty is to hype up the market and entice people to buy, its their job.
The developer overpaid for this project and they minimally want at least 30% on top of the bidding price to overcome the cost and gain some profit.
I hope buyer consider carefully as 5 yrs down the road, u need to find a bigger suker that is willing to pay 1400-1500 psf to even make it worthwhile selling. And these suker must be PR or Sporeans since its EC.
Things could get really ugly if this corona virus last for 1 yr. I hope buyer DYODD before buying.
Meanwhile bto beside the condo only cost what, 350 psf, even though i know its not apple to apple, but this is just silly.
Yeah, agents are always there to push prices north.

Then, this virus may very well change how in future we work. If we work more from home, people might prefer to buy a residence that is more ATAS? (as long as they don't over leverage)
windwaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2020, 01:46 PM   #1114
Great Supremacy Member

Mr/Ms Hola (god knows which is real), a fake news spotter needs neutrality right? Well unless of course you have an agenda, which doesn't make you any different from those you're trying to distinguish.

And yes, we are detracting from the thread topic.
So letís get back to thread topic
How many % of the 548 units sold so far?
Whatís the dropout rate?
Old 30-03-2020, 01:52 PM   #1115

Looks like the gap is widening and its driven by new launch pricing. Unlike what agent seth is selling, I do feel there is more room for new launch to "catch down". Read every post here with caution, (including mine).
Thanks for helping me promote, don't think i've sold anything here though. (maybe you mistook some other agent's words as mine/or had past experiences leading to prejudice against all)

And yes, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of 'catching down', we've seen dips during SARS/GFC etc it's all dependent on how this situation progress.

PS: Do feel free to PM me which of my posts are 'sales-talk' like(i'll take note of it, for real) we can discuss there instead of spamming this thread meant for OLA, Cheers!
SethNg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2020, 01:54 PM   #1116

So letís get back to thread topic
Whatís the dropout rate?
URA Caveat 167
My app shows 169(2 either purchase in progress or dropped out and hasnt been reflected)

Around 30%
SethNg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2020, 02:01 PM   #1117
Great Supremacy Member

URA Caveat 167
My app shows 169(2 either purchase in progress or dropped out and hasnt been reflected)

Around 30%
Launch weekend already 30.3% sold
Means past 1 week no Net movement at all
Old 30-03-2020, 02:01 PM   #1118

Thanks for helping me promote, don't think i've sold anything here though. (maybe you mistook some other agent's words as mine/or had past experiences leading to prejudice against all)

And yes, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of 'catching down', we've seen dips during SARS/GFC etc it's all dependent on how this situation progress.

PS: Do feel free to PM me which of my posts are 'sales-talk' like(i'll take note of it, for real) we can discuss there instead of spamming this thread meant for OLA, Cheers!
Its alright, I know thats your job. Just feel free to continue selling here, but don't go overboard.
Polar Bear King likes this.
holasingapura is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2020, 02:01 PM   #1119
Great Supremacy Member

Its alright, I know thats your job. Just feel free to continue selling here, but don't go overboard.
Ask Julie Tan zeh zeh come to EDMW shake shake may help boost sales
Old 30-03-2020, 02:18 PM   #1120
Master Member

Launch weekend 167units sold.

Last weekend one, caveat will be out this Friday before 5pm.

Launch weekend already 30.3% sold
Means past 1 week no Net movement at all
1993newbie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2020, 05:58 PM   #1121
Master Member

So let’s get back to thread topic
What’s the dropout rate?
Actually ola not much to discuss. Hehe
This project will take Long Long time to sell based on its entry price/psf.
It’s fate will end up like SKG, every month sell less than 2-5units.
Got 30% sales on first day quite commendable already.

A lot of recent resale MOP ECs must really thank ola for its help to help them sell.
Polar Bear King likes this.
Old 30-03-2020, 06:44 PM   #1122
Great Supremacy Member

Actually ola not much to discuss. Hehe
This project will take Long Long time to sell based on its entry price/psf.
Itís fate will end up like SKG, every month sell less than 2-5units.
Got 30% sales on first day quite commendable already.

A lot of recent resale MOP ECs must really thank ola for its help to help them sell.
ok lan-poon thread,close lar
Julie Tan zeh zeh dance naked also no use
Old 31-03-2020, 12:31 AM   #1123

Many fed-back that they were pissed off with OLA mass adverts.

Under such difficult (virus outbreak) times when businesses are struggling and during a recession they chose to spend lavishly and charge sky high prices, making world-be buyers bear the brunt of their lavish spending.

If they are more humble with their marketing and price like WG (almost 70% sold) or M (75% sold), I believe buyers are more willing to accept.

If you look at WG, one can see that the developer did not make much compared to the break even price.

As for M, most here feel the price is generally acceptable.

Last edited by ThinkCarefully; 31-03-2020 at 12:33 AM..
ThinkCarefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2020, 02:23 AM   #1124
Arch-Supremacy Member

Many fed-back that they were pissed off with OLA mass adverts.

Under such difficult (virus outbreak) times when businesses are struggling and during a recession they chose to spend lavishly and charge sky high prices, making world-be buyers bear the brunt of their lavish spending.

If they are more humble with their marketing and price like WG (almost 70% sold) or M (75% sold), I believe buyers are more willing to accept.

If you look at WG, one can see that the developer did not make much compared to the break even price.

As for M, most here feel the price is generally acceptable.

Yup the mass advert is a turn off

The moment the music start i switch channel

Their marketing team should tio pok. Wonder who is behind this.

Basic Media Fatigue concept already epic fail

Still dare to sell condo ish sibei xiasuay
jerichoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2020, 08:30 AM   #1125
SBC
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yup the mass advert is a turn off

The moment the music start i switch channel

Their marketing team should tio pok. Wonder who is behind this.

Basic Media Fatigue concept already epic fail

Still dare to sell condo ish sibei xiasuay
Many hai si Ren. LNX ads too.
SBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.