HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

OLA EC @ Anchorvale

Like Tree229Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-07-2020, 11:57 AM   #1261

If non pool view, 3rm psf<$1.1k psf, and the size are honestly reasonable, as compared to Resale Condo ard Compassone which are already $1.3k psf at @ 5yrs og age. Worse still, cant even fit in a queen size bed for non -mbr.
Firstly, you mentioned size is reasonable but complain cannot fit queen size bed? I am a little confused. Do you mean OLA can fit queen size in all bedrooms but the resales can't?

How can you compare anchorvale with condos beside sengkang mrt? Obviously it has to be cheaper. And just to let you know, if you are new to the market, there are thousands of units around OLA sold for $800psf or less not too long ago. How are you going to compete with them if you pay OLA at current prices.

I suggest you look at Sengkang resales into greater detail, there are surely many cheap resales around. And just to remind you, this is an EC.
holasingapura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2020, 11:58 AM   #1262

If non pool view, 3rm psf<$1.1k psf, and the size are honestly reasonable, as compared to Resale Condo ard Compassone which are already $1.3k psf,
and cant even fit in a queen size bed for non -mbr.

Hospital wise imo is a double edge sword, personally had an incident with aging parents requiring emergency warding,and I'm thankful to it.
As long as dont take the blocks directly opposite the Community Hospital, I think its pretty wise.. just my 2c woth
I hope your parents are ok.

Personally, I don't see it as any advantage at all to stay so near. It only took me 10 mins from my place to drive there. For me, doesn't really justify as an advantage to stay near, unless you are talking about really sick people, or doctors/nurses who need to go to the hospital everyday.
momoeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2020, 12:00 PM   #1263

Firstly, you mentioned size is reasonable but complain cannot fit queen size bed? I am a little confused. Do you mean OLA can fit queen size in all bedrooms but the resales can't?

How can you compare anchorvale with condos beside sengkang mrt? Obviously it has to be cheaper. And just to let you know, if you are new to the market, there are thousands of units around OLA sold for $800psf or less not too long ago. How are you going to compete with them if you pay OLA at current prices.

I suggest you look at Sengkang resales into greater detail, there are surely many cheap resales around. And just to remind you, this is an EC.
I think he meant the private resales at Compass Heights are too small and can only fit in queen size.

But I would not be surprised at the slightly higher price. If developers has a choice and limited funding to buy enbloc, they will choose Compass Heights over any other nearby condos.
Old 17-07-2020, 12:50 PM   #1264

####

My friends staying in units from this developer (different projects) fed-back many defects and Low quality complaints...

Heard their cabinets and wood materials, grow mushroom like fungi, after just two months of use.

Just take note or talk to friends who stay or own units from this developer.

####
ThinkCarefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2020, 06:25 PM   #1265
Great Supremacy Member

you sure is fungi

maybe its lingzhi
dnsfpl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2020, 06:32 PM   #1266

you sure is fungi

maybe its lingzhi
##

Yes, can cook and eat
Free Garden inside the apartment. Yummy yummy 🤤 🤤

##
ThinkCarefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2020, 07:48 PM   #1267
High Supremacy Member

you sure is fungi

maybe its lingzhi
Scarly is truffle. Lol
shadow84 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2020, 09:11 PM   #1268

OLA TV commercials are back. zzzzzzzzz
Ohw123 likes this.
holasingapura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2020, 09:16 PM   #1269
Great Supremacy Member

Can see airport earthquake again
Ohw123 likes this.
Old 17-07-2020, 10:13 PM   #1270

The developers have to air it. Otherwise, developers most likely have to pay Lee nan xing and Julie Tan another sum of money once the initial contract for ads end.

Last edited by Zetrio2006; 17-07-2020 at 10:20 PM..
Zetrio2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2020, 10:14 PM   #1271
Arch-Supremacy Member

The incessant replaying of the ad after so long off air

Is a sure sign of cmi
Polar Bear King likes this.
jerichoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2020, 11:36 AM   #1272
Great Supremacy Member

The incessant replaying of the ad after so long off air

Is a sure sign of cmi
might not be true lei, iirc 2003-06

got a lot of condo commercial also, most actually fully sold liao
dnsfpl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2020, 02:17 PM   #1273

##

Yes, can cook and eat
Free Garden inside the apartment. Yummy yummy 🤤 🤤

##
Wow they have supplements during CB period
Old 04-08-2020, 10:23 AM   #1274

I hope your parents are ok.

Personally, I don't see it as any advantage at all to stay so near. It only took me 10 mins from my place to drive there. For me, doesn't really justify as an advantage to stay near, unless you are talking about really sick people, or doctors/nurses who need to go to the hospital everyday.
actuali referring to La Fiesta & Luxurie. Having a busy work schedule,
staying just across the road, makes a huge difference, especially with kiddos attending pre & primary school at diff age gap.
Also considering the price appreciation of these projects are nt reali climbing.. based on the 13xx psf entry price seems nt sensible..
1oriYagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.