Outdoor roller blinds for condo - pls. recommend

Ggyt07

Reaction score
fixed blades, heard the adjustable blades are a lot more ex :(

not sure but you may wanna check with spacedor. mine was installed 3 yrs ago & they may have new designs.

never regret installing these louvre doors as they are very sturdy and keep out the rain & dust. At the same time, the house is not warm coz there is ventilation.

Hi Chocobelle, may i seek your advise on the louvre door you fix from spacedor were they able to prevent rain from coming in at all like keeping the balcony completely dry?

I am considering between zip track and the louvre when i visit my friend place whom fix zip track it cant prevent rain some worst rain seep in to about 30cm in.

In your usage of the lourve are they able to prevent rain from coming in? Thank you so much for your advise in advance.

chocobelle

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Chocobelle, may i seek your advise on the louvre door you fix from spacedor were they able to prevent rain from coming in at all like keeping the balcony completely dry?

I am considering between zip track and the louvre when i visit my friend place whom fix zip track it cant prevent rain some worst rain seep in to about 30cm in.

In your usage of the lourve are they able to prevent rain from coming in? Thank you so much for your advise in advance.
so far no seepage of water and both my balconies are completely dry all these years.

chocobelle

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How often do u open and close the louvre doors? And is it easy to open and close? Thanks
The doors glide by rollers an are very smooth. We open and close as and when we want to. This is one of out best buys and we will so glad we chose this over ziptrack.

keithster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
if u r looking for really long term i.e. 5 yrs or more... then go for Australia Ziptrak.

Dun choose china brands.

Most importantly is support. Not the installation.

Cos outdoor blinds will have issues every now and then. U need someone to come down and fix.

But good support doesn't mean will come tomorrow... they also busy.

Generally I heard Ziptrak brand support very good

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.