Parc Clementis (former Park West)

AyuReady

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ratio of units to size seems better than treasure (mega dev) and also to clavon (same area)

But the layout seems not optimised. Prefer penrose 2bedder with enclosable kitchen and dumbell style.

But for investment, I think u rent out the unit and u weekend come back to use facilities could be quite shiok. Abit like staycation haha

The land size for Parc Clematis is huge. I think it is the biggest amongst the other mega developments that are in the market

Falafell

Reaction score
Even the condo not doing good in the resale market. 1 profitable of $2950 & 4 unprofitable.

Strata landed big losses
Ma9A8x1.jpg

Strange that those strata landed have such little holding power.

isometric

Reaction score
Ratio of units to size seems better than treasure (mega dev) and also to clavon (same area)

But the layout seems not optimised. Prefer penrose 2bedder with enclosable kitchen and dumbell style.

But for investment, I think u rent out the unit and u weekend come back to use facilities could be quite shiok. Abit like staycation haha
PC has one of the most comprehensive facilities among all the new launches... dont think any project even come close...
Density is still ok too cause of the large land size
maintenance fee is reasonable cause of the units..
Go home is like go resort kind... quite a good feeling.

downside is really far from MRT ( i consider anything more than 10 mins walk to be far) not to mention from the side gate to your unit itself cause of the land size
and i cant see high capital appreciation in this project...

my 2 cents

On penrose 2 BR enclosable kitchen, note that there is no window for natural ventilation... imagine the chef inside... damn hot and stuffy man.. i think the layout is good to see but when really use, not very comfortable...

Prestigious

Reaction score
Went the showroom for parc Clematis.

The estate is impressive but 1500 units...

Around 600m walk to mrt.

Ya, 1468 units are massive. However, the population density is actually not high in view of the huge development land size (~633,600 sqft).

AyuReady

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya, 1468 units are massive. However, the population density is actually not high in view of the huge development land size (~633,600 sqft).

agreed. In fact better ratio than treasure and clavon.

But I forgot to ask what's the bedder ratio of the dev. Assuming 1 to 2 pax per bed. We can agar better the actual head count.

And if the investor are thinking like me. Rent out but also come back weekend to use the facility. Could be quite a fair bit if head count.

Actually the main reason stopping me is the price. Hahaha hopefully clavon launch price will be lower.

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
possible to get cheaper price when direct to developer team?

Falafell

Reaction score
I didn't know NEWest do so badly. Hope it is better now. I will drop by one of these days.

I saw on google maps that theres quite a few cafes/eateries. The retail shops remain mostly unleased. For a strata mall, seems quite good already

AyuReady

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw on google maps that theres quite a few cafes/eateries. The retail shops remain mostly unleased. For a strata mall, seems quite good already

Think got quite a few enrichment centre like abacus and tkd etc. Haha.

Prestigious

Reaction score
Cool. Some investors may think alike. Parc Clematis' facilities are good.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cool. Some investors may think alike. Parc Clematis' facilities are good.

The mega condo that could feel abit more congested are like Stirling Residences, Avenue South, Florence Residences or PE. The land size at Treasure Tampines and Parc Clematis is huge.

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Reaction score
possible to get cheaper price when direct to developer team?

We get the same pricing as the developer's staff. The developer's staff are paid on a monthly basis but agents are not. Agents have to pay to do duties at Showflat.

Prestigious

Reaction score

The mall directory shows there are many shop tenants. Still short of a supermarket, though. I think NEWest and Parc Clematis (PC) will likely benefit from one another in the future given their close proximity, i.e. retail shops at NEWest provide amenities and convenience to PC residents while PC provides a steady flow of customers to NEWest retail shops.

Simplicity.

Reaction score
Just walked to NEWest to dapao lunch today. Empty sia. Hopefully PC residents coming in the future willl rejuvenate the mall.

lowzeewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The mall directory shows there are many shop tenants. Still short of a supermarket, though. I think NEWest and Parc Clematis (PC) will likely benefit from one another in the future given their close proximity, i.e. retail shops at NEWest provide amenities and convenience to PC residents while PC provides a steady flow of customers to NEWest retail shops.

Just walked to NEWest to dapao lunch today. Empty sia. Hopefully PC residents coming in the future willl rejuvenate the mall.

NEWest is terrible. If I didn't check online info after visiting, would have thought it was still under construction.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.