PARC ESTA - THREAD

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Among all the new launches I’ve seen, I love Parc Esta. Eventually, we didn’t get it due to the size of the development (1000+units) and right beside mosque . Other than that, the price is higher as compared to some resale condos in other RCR districts. Other than that, Esta is still a top choice for anyone going for new launch.

We just eventually got a resale condo instead, bigger space and cheaper price at a good deal. Property market seems a little down now for resale market. Phew finally done with house hunting -

Congrats!

I was also looking at a resale condo prior but wanted sth brand new and was concerned about the higher entry price to neighbours.

May I ask which development you bought?

Last edited:

tanjiakpeng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Congrats!

I was also looking at a resale condo prior but wanted sth brand new and was concerned about the higher entry price to neighbours.

May I ask which development you bought?
Ditto. Same concern i had n went for new launch

hbms1969

Reaction score
Appreciate nishizhu for offering to give some advice via pm.

Mr Nishizhu can u pm me? I'm unable to pm due to the 10 post count.

I'll share Abit.

Wife and I been looking for a place to get as well. We were offered several popular options such as Tre ver woodleigh etc but neither meets our requirements.

I like PE cause it's near the mrt and I understand now Paya labar is getting developed in the master plan.

Appreciate the insightful sharing by everyone here. Wife and I been to the showroom a few times and I guess the only downside is the only 3 bedrooms left are facing out to the main roads and/if or the infacing ones are at the kiddy pool. 1400 residents I would imagine the pool to be fully utilized on a daily basis if not weekend.

tanjiakpeng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I'll share Abit.

Wife and I been looking for a place to get as well. We were offered several popular options such as Tre ver woodleigh etc but neither meets our requirements.

I like PE cause it's near the mrt and I understand now Paya labar is getting developed in the master plan.

Appreciate the insightful sharing by everyone here. Wife and I been to the showroom a few times and I guess the only downside is the only 3 bedrooms left are facing out to the main roads and/if or the infacing ones are at the kiddy pool. 1400 residents I would imagine the pool to be fully utilized on a daily basis if not weekend.
I think there will be lots of units rented out. The pool shouldn't be the most crowded in my view.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
NiShiZhu is so helpful! Can the admin please present user NiShiZhu with an award for spending so much time assisting fellow users please? :)

Annetyu apologises for the numerous PMs that he/she has overlooked. He/she does not have the time to reply.

:s13::s13::s13:

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I'll share Abit.

I personally prefer the stack facing changi road, because if you get one that is above level 12, you may be able to get pocket of sea view, and it’s facing the landed enclave.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score

I'll share Abit.

Any reason why u prefer pm? Actually passerboy is also eyeing that project. He may know more than me. But among all the recent launches, this is one of the project I like most.

Last edited:

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Perhaps I will share the pros and cons analysed by bro ni for sharing, added some of my own pointers too, feel free to disagree :)

Parc esta (Pros)
1) no lack of amenities, mrt, eateries at door step
2) one of the project with best layout and good furnishing. Maintenance fee is ultra Low.
3) 1.6kpsf for a RCR, can’t see u will lose money in future. PPR is already 2kpsf, just one mrt stops away. Some OCR new launch and some resale (northpark residences) already hitting 1.6kpsf
4) though mega project, but if u look around, no other condos nearby except PPR.
5) high quality product- full height glass window (sth v appealing to me) and marble flooring for all units
6) higher floor (14 and up?) facing changi road have a good view (pocket view of sea view)
7) Paya Lebar transformation

Parc esta (Cons)
1) Mega project, rental may be stiff. Not forgetting tenants will choose PPR first. So your rental will be a tad lower than ppr.
2) some pple don’t like the crowd there.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
He is more likely trying hard to flip simsville than looking to buy a unit. All talk but no action. Waiting for price to go up or good units to be taken up then buy? :s22:

Haha, kiang dio ho, Mai gei kiang.
Don’t anyhow guess la.
Ms Sherlock Holmes. :D

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Learning from you mah. You're the master of creating stories. My story is more believeable though.

Young mei mei cannot dream to be a detective at CPIB meh? :) At least I still young but many here uncle auntie still dreaming of flipping properties at this time :s13:

Trust me, u dunno anything about him.
We did exchanged quite a few PMs and pointers. Glad I also learned something from others. :D

Honestly, u are not entirely wrong when I saw some of your comments in the Florence thread.
Theres some points I do agree with u. Just need to be a little tactful la.
Cheers

Last edited:

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As your buddy captain said before, we are all just online personas. You won't know the true colors of anyone. A certain person also told me story A in PM, then write another story on the forum. I don't know which to believe. :s22:

For passerboy, it seriously gives many the impression he's just all talk with no real intention of buying.

Anyway I'm slowly getting immune to some of the junk comments here and will bother much less about this forum. All the best to everyone.

Cholee and annetyu is indeed the same person?
When I didn’t see annetyu views, I went to see and noted he or she was banned.

Agree to disagree, but pls be professional and keep to the discussion that is related to the thread. Do u realize mr ni not speaking up for awhile after others misunderstood him? I would assume that is also the reason why ppl ask for PM, else if the opinions stated are not in line with your views they get flamed.

Ok back to parc esta!

Last edited:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
As your buddy captain said before, we are all just online personas. You won't know the true colors of anyone. A certain person also told me story A in PM, then write another story on the forum. I don't know which to believe. :s22:

For passerboy, it seriously gives many the impression he's just all talk with no real intention of buying.

Anyway I'm slowly getting immune to some of the junk comments here and will bother much less about this forum. All the best to everyone.

But if u care less about here then why u still create a clone account?
Obviously u have a keen interest in property discussion right?
I really come here to learn and get some ground sensing and understand buying sentiments.
Those pm me so far are quite nice and sincere, so I really have no issue with them.
Anyway, I ain’t an newbie, who is sincere and who is trolling I know very well.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But if u care less about here then why u still create a clone account?
Obviously u have a keen interest in property discussion right?
I really come here to learn and get some ground sensing and understand buying sentiments.
Those pm me so far are quite nice and sincere, so I really have no issue with them.
Anyway, I ain’t an newbie, who is sincere and who is trolling I know very well.

Thanks for sharing your views bro. It’s a pity that you were misunderstood. :) am also here to exchange views and learn. We all agree to disagree just that we are professional :)

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Cholee and annetyu is indeed the same person?
When I didn’t see annetyu views, I went to see and noted he or she was banned.

Agree to disagree, but pls be professional and keep to the discussion that is related to the thread. Do u realize mr ni not speaking up for awhile after others misunderstood him? I would assume that is also the reason why ppl ask for PM, else if the opinions stated are not in line with your views they get flamed.

Ok back to parc esta!

Haha, I didn’t participate much recently not because afraid of being misunderstood, but just that recently I’m really busy at work.
For the past few months, I had shared quite extensively about my views on different projects and my previous buying/selling encounters etc.
Those who continue to be bullish will remain bullish while those who remain bearish will remain bearish. One person’s view can’t talk up or talk down the market.
Likewise, while I think Florence to me may not be a good buy compared to parc esta, there are still many people who think differently. Didn’t we see the Florence thread recently has revived again? Can learn to agree to disagree la.

Recent healthy sales in various mega projects has once again proven market is not dead afterall despite our latest CMs. My Wife today just shared with me one of her colleague recently just bought parc esta.
Cheers.

Last edited:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
I am definitely keen on property discussion but some ridiculous comments just puts me off. Such as the comments by those with vested interest in the market.

Btw, I created this account last month to sell my laptop. You can still see my first post in July though I alr removed the details. Don't expect me to use Annetyu account to do that, all the lunatics will come after me lol :eek: .

Since I have a spare account, so why not use it while Annetyu is banned till 13th for whatever reasons. Anyway, my frequency of comments are already declining. I have better priorities now.

Honestly, the way u comment doesn’t sound like a 21 year old.
I still think u r at least 40 and above or probably a retiree.
Though most of your remarks are toxic, but definitely not totally ignorant.
When I’m 21 yo, I’m still playing street Soccer with my friends.
How the hell would I know so many thing about properties.
That’s y I’m kinda impressed with bro newbie1993.

Last edited:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, that's because I was trying to act like an old woman for more than a year..

Believe it or not, I started to have an interest in properties as early as 15 years old and my knowledge has been slowly building up. Don't be surpised, the young now are very tech savvy and kept very up to date with news and happenings. 1993 newbie is not young anymore, its the ripeful age to start a family and buy the first home.

So I guess you are impressed by me, a 21 yo didi/meimei. :s13: Kidding, i don't think highly of myself and am still learning. I only turn "toxic" when I see stupid comments.

:eek::eek:
Based on the number of clashes we had before, I Guess many of my stupid comments must have pissed you off.

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nothing to be impressed bro. Me too am here to listen to property news and opinions even tho I’ve already purchased my first prop. No harm to give points and share with each other property knowledge. :) Am still a newbie.

Honestly, I view property thread like every 30mins one. Interesting views .

Nevertheless happy National Day to all! And Selamat Hari Raya Haji to myself ;)

Honestly, the way u comment doesn’t sound like a 21 year old.
I still think u r at least 40 and above or probably a retiree.
Though most of your remarks are toxic, but definitely not totally ignorant.
When I’m 21 yo, I’m still playing street Soccer with my friends.
How the hell would I know so many thing about properties.
That’s y I’m kinda impressed with bro newbie1993.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing to be impressed bro. Me too am here to listen to property news and opinions even tho I’ve already purchased my first prop. No harm to give points and share with each other property knowledge. :) Am still a newbie.

Honestly, I view property thread like every 30mins one. Interesting views .

Nevertheless happy National Day to all! And Selamat Hari Raya Haji to myself ;)

I definitely started much later than u bro.
I only started to have passion and vested heavily at the age of 32.

Anyway, Selamat Hari Raya haji to u.
Do continue to share and contribute here more frequently.
Cheers. :)

Reaction score
cholee/annetyu you were banned for a reason. Have you done some self reflection? Why of all people, you are the most hated in the forum. Please get a mirror. Your comments are so toxic. Feel like giving you a slap in person if i see you in real life. Stop hindering the flow of the forum. Gosh. I think many people would rather you keep your comments to yourself. You won't be missed.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Our clashes were hardly because of your comments about the market.

It's more of you getting pissed off when I get pissed off with others's stupid comments and make "toxic" comments. You being an angel, will rush to protect those "victims" and thus we clashed. That is when I feel you become not very logical with your arguments on landed pest infestation issue and terrassee vs affinity as you were just focused on attacking me. :o

My encounters/concerns staying in landed are real. There are many occurrences like fruit bats patronise my place for more than once when bananas/fruits are placed on my dinning table unattended. Pests built nest underneath my sofa and garden trellis and it took me a lot of hassle to replace new furniture. Rats, lizards become a common and daily affair. As mine is a three storeys high, climbing for old folks has become a chore for them.

Me trying hard to be an angel? Don’t think so. Perhaps self righteous maybe. And yes, I speak up for those who were verbally victimised by you.
It’s all about personal EQ which I think that’s where u probably lacking. Perhaps your age plays a part. Too eager to put others down and think others are inferior.
Most of your remarks are toxic/cocky and even though some of your arguments are legit (I.e in the Florence thread), they may end up non convincing. Sadly, thats y u are hated by many for a reason.
Facts and figures wise, u are still not quite there yet because honestly, I’m in this game over the past two decades and that is why I’m familiar with various transaction details in different districts at different juncture. Bro newbie1993 is someone impressed me most here. Though he is young, he is neutral and factual, always backed with facts and figures.

If u r truly 21 yo (which till now I still seriously have doubts about it), how would anyone at your age knows anything about signing of otp, s&p, bank loan and other fine details unless u truly went through a few rounds of buying and selling yourself. Do you know what’s an enter and exit plan? Was wondering how a person like u, without any real combat experience in buying/selling property can put many others down in the forum who may be more experienced than u.

I must admit my weakest link is on the EC and HDB sector as I am not quite familiar with the rulings. From all my previous posts, it’s not difficult to tell. And I’m still learning.

I hope that summaries all our clashes. Not to put you down, merely stating facts.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.