HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Please where do I find <$600 accomodation in the east?

Like Tree10Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2020, 09:44 PM   #16

As if you so smart. Go upgrade ur skills first before you even think about taking over all the foreigners jobs lah.
Imo, these types of Singaporeans should fck off from our country first. You WP dog.
Xia Suay s hole
Here’s the definition of a b*tch in case you are wondering
Go fck all you want in EDMW. Here is home seekers thread so get the hell out off here and thank you.
Mad dog spotted barking.

You ownself bark, ownself song hahahaah. You Retard LOL.

Old 01-08-2020, 09:46 PM   #17

As if you so smart. Go upgrade ur skills first before you even think about taking over all the foreigners jobs lah.
Definitely i am smarter than u.

You cannot even differentiate between Nationality and Races, yet you have the audacity to lecture me?

Go brush up your English, siao dog.

Xenophobic person spotted. Prepare to get banned from HWZ We accept all races
Old 01-08-2020, 09:46 PM   #18

Mad dog spotted barking.

You ownself bark, ownself song hahahaah. You Retard LOL.

Lmao... go express ur opinions in EDMW lah WP retard
Old 01-08-2020, 09:48 PM   #19

You cannot even differentiate between Nationality and Races, yet you have the audacity to lecture me?

You may be smarter than me, but you smart enough to take over all the foreigners and expats’ jobs meh.
Old 01-08-2020, 09:50 PM   #20

Lmao... go express ur opinions in EDMW lah WP retard
Pot is calling the kettle black.

It's ok. Brush up your English first before come debate with me.

Later u Lao kui kor
Old 01-08-2020, 09:50 PM   #21

Siao lang’s typical shiat
Old 01-08-2020, 09:52 PM   #22

Pot is calling the kettle black.

It's ok. Brush up your English first before come debate with me.

Later u Lao kui kor
Who asked you come here in da first place? Go say ur shiat in EDMW lah
Old 01-08-2020, 10:01 PM   #23

Who asked you come here in da first place? Go say ur shiat in EDMW lah
Talk to these uneducated delinquents like you is degrading.

1) You ownself bark, ownself spam this forum like a retard. Did your late-parents never give birth to you with a well-function's brain? Oh wait. Your deceased parents must be uneducated or retard, thats why you are barking like a lunatic dog here.

2) Again, please attend skillsfuture lessons to further brush up your English's competency before picking a debating here. Don't xiasuay yourself here or even your deceased's parents here.

3) This forum does not own by you. Neither do I. Thus, you have no power to restrict me whether to post here or not.

Moving forward, I am looking for your potential spams in this thread to reflect and prove on your parents's poor upbringing. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

C'mon, please spam with your ranting here.

Good doggyyyyyy.
Old 01-08-2020, 10:06 PM   #24

1) You ownself bark, ownself spam this forum like a retard. Did your late-parents never give birth to you with a well-function's brain? Oh wait. Your deceased parents must be uneducated or retard, thats why you are barking like a lunatic dog here.

2) Again, please attend skillsfuture lessons to further brush up your English's competency before picking a debating here. Don't xiasuay yourself here or even your deceased's parents here.

3) This forum does not own by you. Neither do I. Thus, you have no power to restrict me whether to post here or not.

Moving forward, I am looking for your potential spams in this thread to reflect and prove on your parents's poor upbringing. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Good doggyyyyyy.
Nice. Good kittyyyyyyyy
Old 01-08-2020, 10:07 PM   #25

Good doggyyyyyy.
Very fun to talk to ppl like you. Mouth full of shiat dun know where to shiat come shiat here. Do your potty training first lah

Last edited by Ohw123; 03-08-2020 at 07:48 AM..
Old 01-08-2020, 10:27 PM   #26

Good doggyyyyyy.
Oh ya, can add Sengkang to your name liao. And congrats WP dog
Old 01-08-2020, 11:45 PM   #27
Arch-Supremacy Member

please bring the argument to edmw.
Old 02-08-2020, 12:29 PM   #28
Supremacy Member

It is possible to get a room within your budget, but that very much depends on the location: https://www.99.co/singapore/rent/rooms

In most cases, you can bargain a little.
this link is good enough for TS.
Old 02-08-2020, 03:27 PM   #29

Good doggyyyyyy.
Jeez when someone is mocking another person about English correctness when his/her grammar errors are all over the place..
Ohw123 likes this.
Old 02-08-2020, 09:58 PM   #30
Arch-Supremacy Member

Jeez when someone is mocking another person about English correctness when his/her grammar errors are all over the place..
"prove on your parents's poor upbringing."

instead of talking about Ohw's upbringing, he talks about Ohw's parents' upbringing.

parents'
parent's
parents'
parent's
parents'
parent's
parents'
parent's
parents'
parent's
Ohw123 likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.