HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Reef at King's Dock

Like Tree88Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-02-2021, 11:29 PM   #601

####

Think carefully if you buy and would like to exit later..
According to video, very low rate of resale in nearby projects with high chance to sell unprofitably...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1kDbLpmSSZo

####

Last edited by ThinkCarefully; 23-02-2021 at 11:34 PM..
ThinkCarefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2021, 12:12 AM   #602

hmmm... are you guys staying or renting out?
zstarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2021, 01:22 AM   #603

hmmm... are you guys staying or renting out?
For own stay
TouringSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2021, 08:52 AM   #604
Master Member

####

According to video, very low rate of resale in nearby projects with high chance to sell unprofitably...

####
I think if one wants an easier exit plan, he would have to get a mass market condo preferably below the 1600psf and 1.5m quantum, rather than a luxe project like Reef, since ur future target audience would be larger given affordability concerns.
Passerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2021, 11:02 AM   #605

####

####
####

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2OtKkCyft0g

Video said that 90 to 100% of Sentosa cove resale in the past 9 months are non-profitable.

Then you look across from Sentosa, you see the unprofitable resale of reflection and corals...

Just hope... hope this will be different

####

Even neighbouring projects have different outcome. You gotta examine the factors and respective pros and cons. If everything is based off mere history without understanding exactly why, the world will be too predictable, won't it?
apoc666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2021, 11:59 AM   #606

Even neighbouring projects have different outcome. You gotta examine the factors and respective pros and cons. If everything is based off mere history without understanding exactly why, the world will be too predictable, won't it?
####

Like I wrote earlier, hope this will be different from history...

Also, I told people who own properties near mine, I sincerely hope their property prices increase indefinitely as they would impact mine...huat ah!

####
Old 24-02-2021, 12:18 PM   #607

####

Like I wrote earlier, hope this will be different from history...

Also, I told people who own properties near mine, I sincerely hope their property prices increase indefinitely as they would impact mine...huat ah!

####
Which is where or which district?
Huat ah!
scanner007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2021, 12:22 PM   #608

Which is where or which district?
Huat ah!
###

Just say I am more main stream... RCR and OCR...
easier to exit..

I pay attention to fundamentals, entry price very important...
I have never paid more than Low 1,4xx psf even for smaller units and even at new launch...

And I am not as well-off as some brothers and sisters here, buy properties like buying vegetables... I think carefully, do DD and treat the property purchase as if it were my last and final purchase ever.

Therefore, when I see recent prices, I can only smile and laugh...
I hope you huat, I can also huat, then we all huat...

###

Last edited by ThinkCarefully; 24-02-2021 at 01:39 PM..
Old 24-02-2021, 12:45 PM   #609
Master Member

###

easier to exit..

I have never paid more than Low 1,4xx psf even for smaller units and even at new launch...

###
I can think of a few examples in this price range for new launch in the past 1-2 years, Tapestry, Treasures Tampines, Florence Residences, Penrose and Clavon.
Old 24-02-2021, 01:48 PM   #610

I can think of a few examples in this price range for new launch in the past 1-2 years, Tapestry, Treasures Tampines, Florence Residences, Penrose and Clavon.
###

Since you like thinking and guessing, let me play along.

I did not get into D18.
One development is ulu, no mrt or amenities nearby.
The other OMG, 2,2xx units !! I slapped my palm over my forehead and walked away...

I may be wrong, but I decide what to buy with my money...
Remember, I decide as if I have only one bullet left..

###

Last edited by ThinkCarefully; 24-02-2021 at 01:58 PM..
Old 24-02-2021, 06:05 PM   #611

I think we need ocr, rcr and ccr to work together and rise/fall together.

When ocr is too near rcr price, people rather buy rcr. When ccr price is too out of reach, people buy rcr. Vice versa all three directions.
TouringSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2021, 10:10 PM   #612
Master Member

Have a qn
For own stay, i personally prefer a store/HS

But for rental, if no store, does it make it less attractive?
assiak71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2021, 10:18 PM   #613

Have a qn
For own stay, i personally prefer a store/HS

But for rental, if no store, does it make it less attractive?
tbh store adds to the quantum but is considered non-living space.. for rental i think store isnt necessary, since it's unlikely that they will accumulate lots of things to require a store.
apoc666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2021, 11:18 PM   #614

###

easier to exit..

And I am not as well-off as some brothers and sisters here, buy properties like buying vegetables... I think carefully, do DD and treat the property purchase as if it were my last and final purchase ever.

Therefore, when I see recent prices, I can only smile and laugh...
I hope you huat, I can also huat, then we all huat...

###

####

Just to share a little more for non-ccr....

Part 1
If my highest entry is Low 1,4xx psf...looking at the prices now, do you think I am worried or not?

Part 2
Then look at those who entered at 1,6xx to 1,7xx psf, do they see prices climbing to 1,9xx to 2xxx?
If yes, congrats to them...
If no, then wait and wait lor...
If these buyers hope of 1,9xx to 2,xxx psf come true, then do you think I would be laughing loudly or just smiling assuming I bought an equivalent unit at Low 1,4xx psf?

Part 3

For those who bought at 23xx to 2,4xx psf and praying for prices to move to 2,5xx to 2,6xx.. what are the chances? In fact for the same % increase as part 2, you should be aiming for prices to reach 2,6xx to 2,7xx psf.

Are you dreaming a bigger dream than part 1 and 2 or is your hope more likely to come true?

Once you think like that... decision to buy or not will be apparent at least for me.

Hope this helps, just my two cents..

Again, not all products are the same and not all buyers think like me, some like trees and monkeys, some like amenities and mrt stations. So just be happy after you bought.

Cheers

####

Last edited by ThinkCarefully; 24-02-2021 at 11:49 PM..
Old 24-02-2021, 11:37 PM   #615
Master Member

####

Just to share a little more...

Part 1
If my highest entry is Low 1,4xx psf...looking at the prices now, do you think I am worried or not?

Part 2
Then look at those who entered at 1,6xx to 1,7xx psf, do they see prices climbing to 1,9xx to 2xxx?
If yes, congrats to them...
If no, then wait and wait lor...
If these buyers hope of 1,9xx to 2,xxx psf come true, then do you think I would be laughing loudly or just smiling assuming I bought an equivalent unit ?

Part 3

For those who bought at 23xx to 2,4xx psf and praying for prices to move to 2,5xx to 2,6xx.. what are the chances? In fact for the same % increase as part 2, you should be aiming for prices to reach 2,6xx to 2,7xx psf.

Are you dreaming a bigger dream than part 1 and 2 or is your hope more likely to come true?

Once you think like that... decision to buy or not will be apparent.

Hope this helps, just my two cents..

Again, not all products are the same, some like trees and monkeys, some like amenities and mrt stations. So just be happy after you bought.

Cheers

####
I have sth to say for Part 1 and 2.

Part 1: it depends on the age and status of your property (FH/LH). If its a more than 8yo LH project and 14xxpsf, I dont think its anything to shout about, prices may have stagnated.

Part 2: there are indeed those condos that have seen a spike in valuation from those who purchased at 16-17xxpsf- Stirling and Park Colonial are two of them.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.