LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2011, 03:23 PM   #1
Arch-Supremacy Member

RES COURSE

anyone here has taken the above?
TA200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 03:48 PM   #2
High Supremacy Member

should be similar to CEA course in the past. anyway wat is your question regarding?
Old 07-02-2011, 04:20 PM   #3
Arch-Supremacy Member

i want to know whats the format and is it tough cos i have a few friends considering to take the course and become agents
Old 07-02-2011, 05:45 PM   #4
High Supremacy Member

i want to know whats the format and is it tough cos i have a few friends considering to take the course and become agents
should be similar. eg mcq plus short answer essays. y don't you give IEA a call instead? one of the authorised centres shld be able to answer u.

make sure yr friends got 4 o levels.
Old 08-02-2011, 10:05 AM   #5
Arch-Supremacy Member

should be similar. eg mcq plus short answer essays. y don't you give IEA a call instead? one of the authorised centres shld be able to answer u.

make sure yr friends got 4 o levels.
sure.
but seems course provider and exam centers are different
Old 09-02-2011, 11:43 AM   #6

There are only 2 providers. IEA and RealCentre Networks. RealCentre is cheaper $780 nett (Lecturers are good as well) wherelse IEA charges $980 for non-members.
marco polo likes this.
anddrool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:00 PM   #7
High Supremacy Member

i read there are 4 training centres, 2 as you mentioned and also life mastery and ntuc. life mastery belongs to propnex training wing.
Old 09-02-2011, 02:49 PM   #8

i read there are 4 training centres, 2 as you mentioned and also life mastery and ntuc. life mastery belongs to propnex training wing.
You are right. Now there are 2 more approved RES course providers. Total of 4.
2 months back there is only 2 approved RES course providers.
http://www.cea.gov.sg/cea/content/es...forCourse.html
anddrool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:24 PM   #9
Arch-Supremacy Member

course already $700 plus, so all in all is about 1K plus
Old 14-09-2011, 10:12 PM   #10

haha... SAEA & IEA so far not good on the course - poor trainers... can check http://www.thepropertyagent.com on information on the RES Course and how to score the exam.
Nic__84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2011, 09:40 AM   #11
Arch-Supremacy Member

I'm happy with the IEA RES course. The trainers and notes provided are good enough for me. I've passed the exam at the first attempt. If you attend the classes, pay attentention to the lessons and read through the notes, the chances of success is high. IEA gives a discount for student members. Check with them.

The exams are conducted by Informatics and NTUC Learning Hub only. The exam fees for 2 papers is $200+

There is no need to score in the exam but just get 60 marks for each paper to pass.
s7460597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 10:55 PM   #12

RES Course Online

Check out this RES Course training centre as well. rescourse.com, they have classroom followed by FREE online revision after each class. You can test yourselves with the exam questions online before the exams. Their training centres are located in the West and in International Plaza @ Tg Pagar MRT.
caseycheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012, 12:37 PM   #13

Feel free to ask about the RES Course and Exam

Dear aspiring Real Estate Salespeople and Agents,

It is without a doubt that the Real Estate industry has created more highly successful and wealth sales people as compared to other industry. In one transaction (Singapore HDB), your commissions can range from $3000-$6000. For a private transaction, it can be average within the range of $6000 - $20,000. One of our graduates even made 1million dollars in just 1 transaction.

Therefore, this industry can create wealth for you. And in Singapore, you must complete a series of entrance requirements, namely the RES Course and the RES exam, before you can start practising.

So, if you are keen to learn about the course and go for the best value RES training, most comprehensive lessons and effectively study skills, then you only need to consider Life Mastery Academy or LMA.com.sg.

Thus far, we have maintained consistent above national average passing rate and MOST of the trainees pass within their first seating. In addition:
[*]You get the Fastest track to completion of less than 4 weeks.
[*]You have unlimited make-up lessons and Flexibility of lessons where you are not guaranteed elsewhere.
[*]You will receive hundreds of Practice questions, Mock Examination plus Examination Dissection training will be provided
[*]You will have have a total of 42 approved RES Course trainers who are highly qualified to conduct the RES course (Including Lawyers, Industry top producers, CEOs, Financial Advisors and Bankers)
[*]LMA's RES course is designed and conducted using proven teaching and learning methodology
[*]You have a team of staff behind you that is focused to help you pass your RES exam in your first sitting[/LIST]
In addition, you will be equipped with a powerful method that can help you prepare for the RES examination in just 2 weeks' time. This will be covered in the Tutorial class by our Principal Trainer, who has 7 years experience in helping trainees pass exams.

It is our belief that the RES Exam is a GAME. If you know how to play this game, you will pass without much challenges.

visit us at Life Mastery Academy or LMA.com.sg
kenkoh@lma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 05:52 PM   #14

I think the IRS has a simple criteria of taking exams. There is no need to indulge into more hard work. It is based on a simple format.
Old 21-06-2012, 02:18 PM   #15

RES Course

Hi Bros,
Singapore Accredited Estate Agencies Limited
Hastor Property Services Pte Ltd

anyone tried before ?

and I also found passresexam.com

dont know how good it is ,

thanks
charltonsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.