HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Resale home price increase in last two months?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2012, 02:23 PM   #1

Resale home price increase in last two months?

Do you all have any idea how do they calculate the price increase do they measure by the last two month after hdb 2nd appt transaction price or?

And also I notice that bukit panjang together with bukit metal and marine parade increase more. Whe I can understand the latter 2 cos those are prime areas. I don't really under why bukit panjang also increasing more.

Anyone care to share some opinions? It is because of the downtown line? And also going forward what the prediction about the resale trend?
gvronald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 03:41 PM   #2
Supremacy Member

resale is a safer bet for most 2nd timers where BTO prices are so high.
resale gives you the better location and amenities and you don't have to play tikam with the other people who are trying.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:41 PM   #3
Supremacy Member

bro ppl like the location, they buy. The downtown line only exists in certain parts, u must be wierd, thinking that a line will affect the entire district and their prices. It base on last transacted price, not sure its base on how mny units on avg.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.