SBF - May 2018

prusswan.net

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
red one means booked by other pple..those flats are from the Nov 2017 exercise..of course selection is alrdy under way

Lala02

Reaction score
Hi

Sorry for noob abs.. Does anyone know the minimum 12 consecutive months of work records for application of grants is upon submitting the application or when selecting the unit?

GeraldineT

Reaction score
Hi

Sorry for noob abs.. Does anyone know the minimum 12 consecutive months of work records for application of grants is upon submitting the application or when selecting the unit?

it'd be for may2017-april2018

aoraki

Reaction score
Hi

From what i know is, you will have to declare that you are working consecutively above or below 6mths. No documents submission is needed upon submitting your application online.

aoraki

Reaction score
Was it SBF or the other ROF that if we ballot and get number but end up never book will not take against us as penalty?

I think will lose first timer chance, but if happens the 2nd time will be banned for 1 year before you can participate in other sale launches.

edyst37

Reaction score
hi just wondering, how to see the flats available for the area, eg Blk No., Town map? is it only after you get a queue number? Now may only chose the area? Thanks.

traveller2019

Reaction score
means if i choose a unit, and they call me down but then it's gone, i must choose another unit from the same block? or any units available in the area/or all SBFs?

aoraki

Reaction score
hi just wondering, how to see the flats available for the area, eg Blk No., Town map? is it only after you get a queue number? Now may only chose the area? Thanks.

You can view the town/Block and Unit under Flat Details

aoraki

Reaction score
means if i choose a unit, and they call me down but then it's gone, i must choose another unit from the same block? or any units available in the area/or all SBFs?

You can only choose other units of the same town you applied.

codexboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Boonkeng stgeorge looks good to me....anyone else aiming?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

slackomango

Reaction score
Do you think the Dawson units are worth the price? 4rm seems like a stretch but 3rm seems small too...

aoraki

Reaction score
Does First Timers have priority over Second Timers and Elderly people?

First timers will have certain percentage priority over second timers but does not guarantee a good Q no. However i have friends from 2nd timer gotten single digit Q no.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.