SBF - November 2018

likeclouds

Reaction score
Based on the previous trend of sbf it’s soemthing like processing the application. Is it the same now?

They will usually call you back within 2 to 6 months after flat selection for a second appointment to sign the lease agreement. My appointment was just 3 weeks after my selection but I think it differs for everyone.

Gunaydin

Reaction score
Went down for unit selection on November 2018 and finally got HLE approved. Finally after months of waiting (when the officer told us max 3 months of waiting but they took longer than that). Now waiting for signing of lease.

Just wondering if theres any groupchat for Punggol northshore future residence :)

likeclouds

Reaction score
Went down for unit selection on November 2018 and finally got HLE approved. Finally after months of waiting (when the officer told us max 3 months of waiting but they took longer than that). Now waiting for signing of lease.

Just wondering if theres any groupchat for Punggol northshore future residence :)

t.me/PunggolNorthshore

VaNs

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone collected keys and ask for smooth floor rendering by HDB and got it approved?

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2 XL

Murvin

Reaction score
Hi i applied for SBF may 2019 exercise and have already selected for my flat. i would like to check, in my hdbpage under my appt details initially was only the wordings date and time for key collection but today i saw date and time for lease signing, does this mean my appt for key collection should be soon. I chose a flat which keys are already available. Pls advice. Thank you

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.