HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SBF - November 2018

Like Tree70Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-05-2019, 11:41 PM   #1951
Supremacy Member

so how many time u gonna keep trying? or wait until really recession comes and nobody dares to apply? because then people dun care about houses only cares about food.
This will be my last time before going to resale market.
terrorblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2019, 11:42 PM   #1952
Supremacy Member

I guess the units supplied are all relatively the same so what you get is highly dependent on your queue number. Some are even repossessed flats. Apart from West Crest, I’d prolly land myself in West Rock. After Skypeak, West Crest is one of the earlier blocks to TOP hence the units left. Which one are you eyeing for this time round?
SkyPeak and West Terra as before.
Old 22-05-2019, 11:44 PM   #1953
Supremacy Member

Yes, booked my unit on 14th May and 2 days later received my key collection date scheduled just a week later. My unit has already TOP, 5 room had no grant and HLE was all approved beforehand.
You collecting key this week? Congrats! Time to source ID!
Old 23-05-2019, 08:26 AM   #1954

Hi all, just got an invitation to this SBF with a queue number that’s diff, CN2XX, and it states that this is beyond the allocated number of flats.

should i still hope on having flats available on my allocated date? I’ve never see the CN prefix before for queue numbers, “ChiNese”?

the listing of available flats is darn long, how do you manage to get ahold of all the flat layouts of your interested units?

pardon my many questions, thank you in advance for any answers!
4saken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2019, 10:36 AM   #1955

Hi all, just got an invitation to this SBF with a queue number that’s diff, CN2XX, and it states that this is beyond the allocated number of flats.

should i still hope on having flats available on my allocated date? I’ve never see the CN prefix before for queue numbers, “ChiNese”?

the listing of available flats is darn long, how do you manage to get ahold of all the flat layouts of your interested units?

pardon my many questions, thank you in advance for any answers!
There's still chance but it depends on the number of drop outs. the higher the dropout, the higher your chance to select a unit.

For prefix mine is also CN, but not sure what it means also. Previous queue was another prefix.
aoraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2019, 11:49 AM   #1956

Hi, thank you for your response.

I see, from the HDB site i could see the current queue number as 000XXX
so i thought my prefix was something uncommon.

thanks!
4saken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2019, 12:55 PM   #1957

You collecting key this week? Congrats! Time to source ID!
Why so fast le? I also chose on 14th May, my HLE also all approved beforehand, but they tell me key collection only 3 months later.... ask me to write-in if I need to collect keys earlier....

Possible to share which ID u using? I also sourcing... headache leh..
hoshi5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2019, 02:32 PM   #1958

Mine is CN19X! No idea what the prefix is either. Hope the dropout rate increases!

Hi, thank you for your response.

I see, from the HDB site i could see the current queue number as 000XXX
so i thought my prefix was something uncommon.

thanks!
likeclouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2019, 05:50 PM   #1959

anyone knows the Pungg 4rm selection days for next week?
aoraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2019, 12:45 AM   #1960

Yes, booked my unit on 14th May and 2 days later received my key collection date scheduled just a week later. My unit has already TOP, 5 room had no grant and HLE was all approved beforehand.
Congrats! I booked my flat on April 12th. Still waiting for the grant processing team to give their green light. My guess is that you had no grant and is therefore able to skip this entire step and collect the key much earlier.
fjaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2019, 09:31 AM   #1961

Congrats! I booked my flat on April 12th. Still waiting for the grant processing team to give their green light. My guess is that you had no grant and is therefore able to skip this entire step and collect the key much earlier.
I also no grant to take... So still waiting...
hoshi5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2019, 10:42 AM   #1962

anyone knows the Pungg 4rm selection days for next week?
Is your appt falls on the 1st week of June? You can always call HDB to ask what's the next few selections dates. They are usually kind enough to share. I called HDB before my appt and asked them how many before me on the day of selection. This helps me to plan the amount of unit I need to prepare - in any case my top choices are being selected. Example, on that day there's 4 appt before me... I just have to plan my top 5 choices. Hope this helps you to prepare better

I can't check what's the last queue number anymore after my selection appt. All the best to you!
Dracaryss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2019, 10:46 AM   #1963

Good luck to all my fellow punggolians!
Dracaryss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2019, 12:16 PM   #1964

+ @hoshi5

On the day I booked my unit, I immediately wrote an appeal to get the keys earlier. No doubt, the HDB officer mentioned that earliest will be 1 month, I got mine in a week. I suggest you write an email to appeal for earlier key collection and follow up closely with calls. Not having grant helps speeds up the process!
Blippyzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2019, 01:53 PM   #1965

Good luck to all my fellow punggolians!
Thank you
blastnova is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.