SBF - November 2018

LeoJDespair

Reaction score
i apply under pregnant and stay near parents scheme if i still don’t get any number like the last 10 times i think i give up le not fated to get a house from HDB

48sc96

Reaction score
i apply under pregnant and stay near parents scheme if i still don’t get any number like the last 10 times i think i give up le not fated to get a house from HDB

can i know which area you applied and how many rooms ?

48sc96

Reaction score
Haha can apply under parenthood priority scheme (for this one right i read evening expecting mothers also can) and married child priority scheme.

just googled.. i should have applied under this scheme :(

You must be a first-timer applying as a married couple. In addition, you must either be expecting your first Singapore Citizen child at the time of your application, or have at least 1 Singapore Citizen child aged below 16 (natural offspring from the lawful marriage or legally adopted).

terrorblade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Opens for consideration but if can get new, would prefer to get new once my baby pop out le then i will go look for a resale for now stay with parents still okay. Cause need parents to take care of the baby.

Good luck!

I prefer new too. Don't need to hack, just build.

terrorblade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You must be a first-timer applying as a married couple. In addition, you must either be expecting your first Singapore Citizen child at the time of your application, or have at least 1 Singapore Citizen child aged below 16 (natural offspring from the lawful marriage or legally adopted).

Who knows, you still get a ballot! ;)

LeoJDespair

Reaction score

Oh no! At least u know next time can apply again. Your Wife also pregnant? Or you pregnant? The letter they write damn long got 3 separate pools to bid in, hopefully can at least get an appointment. I apply 10 times le (not kidding) don’t ever get one appointment.

48sc96

Reaction score
Oh no! At least u know next time can apply again. Your Wife also pregnant? Or you pregnant? The letter they write damn long got 3 separate pools to bid in, hopefully can at least get an appointment. I apply 10 times le (not kidding) don’t ever get one appointment.

yea..now i know liao

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.