HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SBF - November 2018

Like Tree70Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-11-2018, 08:51 AM   #241

if i am not wrong, the priority scheme and first timer 2 x chance is to allow them to have a bigger chance to be selected for balloting a queue number. 2nd timer will have 1x chance to be selected into this pool. Those shortlisted pool will be put together and ballot again for a queue number. So 1st timer and priority with double chance does not guarantee a good queue number.
casualtraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2018, 10:17 AM   #242

I feel you 😞 many of us in this same boat .. yes may the best of luck be with every true born Singaporean

Yeah during those days the rule r not v clear.. We don't have forum like this to discuss.. I buy a resale near parent n hdb say why not take grant.. Being young n cashless.. It is a good deal. Haha😂😂it is a bloody 3 room flat.. Anyway moving forward may the best luck to every Singaporean..
Dream catcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2018, 10:57 AM   #243

if i am not wrong, the priority scheme and first timer 2 x chance is to allow them to have a bigger chance to be selected for balloting a queue number. 2nd timer will have 1x chance to be selected into this pool. Those shortlisted pool will be put together and ballot again for a queue number. So 1st timer and priority with double chance does not guarantee a good queue number.
Ya, this is what i thought too. So its a abit sad that even though first timers only 0.4, i may not get a good number
Dreamscape07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2018, 11:09 AM   #244

I’m ok with most of the available ones except the repoccessed flats. We all want a “new” flat that’s why we go for sbf and bto right? Old flats can buy in resale market lor. There are some leftovers in cascadia, peak and alot in northarc.

I wonder why not many people go for Clementi? It used to be a very popular estate due to the convenient location and amenities
Old 30-11-2018, 11:14 AM   #245
Master Member

cus for a matured estate it's not that impressive in terms of location and pricing. and 4rms tend to be more popular.

and like someone said, que numbers are equal be it 1st or 2nd timers. extra chances are jus for the ballot of getting even a number
Sakagamii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2018, 11:25 PM   #246

Ya, this is what i thought too. So its a abit sad that even though first timers only 0.4, i may not get a good number
that's what i told my friend too, you need to be lucky twice.
better start looking through all the unit and shortlist where you want your unit to be in case the most ideal one is taken
loneness15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 12:09 AM   #247

I’m ok with most of the available ones except the repoccessed flats. We all want a “new” flat that’s why we go for sbf and bto right? Old flats can buy in resale market lor. There are some leftovers in cascadia, peak and alot in northarc.

I wonder why not many people go for Clementi? It used to be a very popular estate due to the convenient location and amenities
Clementi is expensive
Iamafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 11:45 AM   #248

Clementi is expensive
Queenstown and TPY more expensive leh
Old 03-12-2018, 01:48 PM   #249

Wonder what are my chances like for TPY 4 room with MCPS. See the numbers also blur. Really cant wait for Jan to come
Leebe- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 05:15 PM   #250

Wonder what are my chances like for TPY 4 room with MCPS. See the numbers also blur. Really cant wait for Jan to come
When you need the flat? If don't have then how
Iamafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 06:20 PM   #251

Are you first timer ?

Dream catcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 07:04 PM   #252
Master Member

Those with families and kids. Should get a smaller queue number since more balloting chances.
SkyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 08:36 AM   #253

Those with families and kids. Should get a smaller queue number since more balloting chances.

this is the gist of what the customer service say i asked previously. hopefully i dun get it wrong. those on priority scheme will get additional ballot chances..... 1st round of ballot is 1st timer and those apply with priority scheme (whether 1st or 2nd timer). 2nd round of ballot is those not successful in the 1st round of ballot for priority scheme for 2nd timer + those not on priority scheme 2nd timer. 2nd round of ballot i think is only 5% for mature estate and 30% for non-mature estate. Those successfully balloted in 1st and 2nd time will then be balloted again for queue number.
casualtraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2018, 07:22 PM   #254

Are you first timer ?
Yes I am with MCPS.
About a month more to results
Leebe- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2018, 12:32 PM   #255

Any idea when in Jan will results be out?
lacazette is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.