SBF - November 2018

slogd3ad

Reaction score
i apply under pregnant and stay near parents scheme if i still don’t get any number like the last 10 times i think i give up le not fated to get a house from HDB

I'm applying under both near parents and expecting scheme as well.
Hopefully we both able to get a number... i gave up bto, now hoping for sbf.. dont give up yet.

Iamafan

Reaction score
All the best people! I dropped my queue cos I got what I want already. Meaning one less household to fight with you guys

lacazette

Reaction score
Possibly, could also be next week. Guess we just have to wait and see if the mouse is gone

Iamafan

Reaction score
Congrats! :s12:

Thanks! Totally understand the frustration and excitement and anxiety. Everything is beyond your control kinda thing. Of course, if you're filthy rich then won't experience such "adrenaline".

My advice, hurry go do homework, rank from best preferred to not very much. Talk to your spouse and agree on something. Best wishes, huat ah!!

Iamafan

Reaction score
Also, everybody take down the listed flat. Hdb website can't be trusted. Sometimes the selection list will disappear one

FreshGradDays

Reaction score
prusswan.net wrote:
http://sbf2018nov.herokuapp.com/

This is more user friendly than HDB portal. Thumbs up!

Sent from WTS Qoo10 On Carousell using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.