SBF - November 2018

itsmee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
im waiting for sbf nov too.

can apply both SBF and BTO concurrently?

teckgamer

Reaction score
Will be applying sbf again... It's so hard to get 4 room flat sbf, maybe applying 3 room instead

Mehthab

Reaction score
ROF is faster. After application a week results be out. Depending on queue number appointment should start quite soon after that. SBf depends on estate. If Woodlands or Yishun will be slower based on alphabetical order I think
Is ROF and SBF different?? Please explain

TaeimX

Reaction score
Is ROF and SBF different?? Please explain
ROF is where the unit that on sales list units is return to hdb after they already bought the unit.some unit have already been remodelled and some are old unit at a hdb flat
Sbf is where unit from all previous bto launch is unsold. So this sbf exercise is to clear up all vacant unit so other willing applicant can apply.
Hope this will help you.

blueygirls

Reaction score
I think its gonna launch soon guys!
HDB has already announced 4 BTO projects. Left with Tengah announcement only now!

blueygirls

Reaction score
They just announced Tengah guys! the final of the BTO launches. so pricing will be out soon i guess, and then shortly after will be SBF launch!

bentan88

Reaction score
Just to check, for SBF application, can make multiple applications to different areas? Or can I only select one location?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.