SBF - November 2018

slogd3ad

Reaction score
I think giving up bto for a couple of times and go for sbf and apply mcps and expecting scheme really paid off.

For the first time got a small number 3x . :)

Legend2127

Reaction score
mai hiam liaoz...

7th time SBF, finally got a number... 34 units bukit merah, queue number 63...

dono wanna laugh or cry...

dance42001

Reaction score
Kallang 5 room

haha Got 3/2 only one unit to choose haha any kallang 5 room got number 1 or 2 can message me are you going to take the lvl 8.

Haha:s22::s22::s22:

teckgamer

Reaction score
Still can't get a q number. Tried so many times and the government is still going to reduce the number of new flats.

nothing.sg

Reaction score
Hello, appreciate if you guys can give some advice.

If Toa Payoh 19X out of 146; you guys think got chance to at least get a unit (any unit will do). Bearing in mind there's Chinese quota; meaning usually less than 146 units available.

HardwareZone.com

Reaction score
31 out of 56 for Clementi. Omg finally, tried 3 years already

Congrats

My Q number also about there (priority scheme) but the Clementi 5RM Flat price is very high now and I need to pay another 45k second timer leavy

My Current JW 5rm already in 50k CPF loss due to price difference

So I m still considering whether to choose or not

VaNs

Master Member
Reaction score

If Toa Payoh 19X out of 146; you guys think got chance to at least get a unit (any unit will do). Bearing in mind there's Chinese quota; meaning usually less than 146 units available.

Applied QT last SBF. 13X out 106 units. Chinese quota used up 2 days before our selection.

joannaxchan

Reaction score

i also applied tpy and queue no also 19x lol. should be able to choose but left low floors

lacazette

Reaction score
Congrats

My Q number also about there (priority scheme) but the Clementi 5RM Flat price is very high now and I need to pay another 45k second timer leavy

Go for it. I would pay 50k for a chance to choose new unit

Dream catcher

Reaction score
Congrats

Congrats! Go for it! I would if I’m in your position.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.