SBF - November 2018

RT_3135

Reaction score
Claypot. Unsuccessful. No queue number again. I was hoping to get number 1. Have been applying BTO mature estates and SBF for 2.5years. Give up liao, next week will go select non-mature estate not preferred location BTO and wait 3years for hdb to build. It has been an exhasting journey. Hope everyone will have better luck than me. All the best.

Leebe-

Reaction score
Hello, appreciate if you guys can give some advice.

If Toa Payoh 19X out of 146; you guys think got chance to at least get a unit (any unit will do). Bearing in mind there's Chinese quota; meaning usually less than 146 units available.

Hello! Did you use any schemes?

GoodHype

Reaction score
Hello, appreciate if you guys can give some advice.

If Toa Payoh 19X out of 146; you guys think got chance to at least get a unit (any unit will do). Bearing in mind there's Chinese quota; meaning usually less than 146 units available.

I applied TPY too, my queue number is 11x out of 146, dont know wanna cry or laugh :s22:

throwawaygrad

Reaction score
25/21 for Jurong West/East. But half are 4th floor units which we won't consider 🤔

Ok la...First time joining and we are still young. Slowly find...

aoraki

Reaction score
anyone knows if selection date falls on a day that i'm not in Singapore, can it be postponed?

Does it mean the Queue number behind me will get to choose first?

xLioNx

Reaction score
My queue number 15x out of 52.. Feel so hopeless.. Haiz.. U all think what are my odds? Totally no chance liao right haha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.