SBF - November 2018

Dreamscape07

Reaction score
Clementi 3rm. The only estate with applicants fewer than units available haha. Surely get to choose de, just depends good or bad units nia. I got a mid range number, see how it goes lor

Dreamscape07

Reaction score
Clementi Q4X. I think because go by alphabetical order. It say selection start feb and details will be sent at least 2 weeks before selection date. No dates given yet

Last edited:

Brown0105

Reaction score
mine 10x hopefully got chance to select good unit.
Selection date not out yet..maybe end apr or may?

what about u?
It mentioned on the email expected start from April. I got 7x. Hopefully can start early! Can’t wait for that day, any area you prefer?

likeclouds

Reaction score
I got 7x, stated selection start from April too! Any prefer area? Half of it complete at 2020

I'm hoping for units completing in 2021! But my number is not great so I'll just see what's left. Northshore would be great! What about you?

HardwareZone.com

Reaction score
Wee Teck Hian/TODAY

Published21 FEBRUARY, 2017
UPDATED 21 FEBRUARY, 201

SINGAPORE — The first Build-To-Order (BTO) sales exercise of the year came to a close on Monday, with flats in the Punggol and Clementi projects drawing the most interest.*

Over at Clementi, the five-room and 3-Gen flats at the Clementi NorthArc and Clementi Peaks projects were the most popular, with 2,501 applications for 619 units, translating to a subscription rate of 4.*

Those in Clementi were priced more steeply: The 3-Gen flats had indicative prices of S$549,000 to S$709,000, five-room flats were from S$571,000 to S$694,000, and four-room flats were between S$432,000 and S$550,000.*

HardwareZone.com

Reaction score
Wee Teck Hian/TODAY

Published21 FEBRUARY, 2017
UPDATED 21 FEBRUARY, 201

SINGAPORE — The first Build-To-Order (BTO) sales exercise of the year came to a close on Monday, with flats in the Punggol and Clementi projects drawing the most interest.*

Over at Clementi, the five-room and 3-Gen flats at the Clementi NorthArc and Clementi Peaks projects were the most popular, with 2,501 applications for 619 units, translating to a subscription rate of 4.*

Those in Clementi were priced more steeply: The 3-Gen flats had indicative prices of S$549,000 to S$709,000, five-room flats were from S$571,000 to S$694,000, and four-room flats were between S$432,000 and S$550,000.*

Y2017 Subscription rate itself about 4 times of supply rate

Any one can pls explain how they have 56 5RMs and 71 3-Gen balance flats now? A Lot of people applied and cancelled?

I noticed some price difference between original BTO price and current SBF flats

They increased the price about 20 to 30k

Dreamscape07

Reaction score
Y2017 Subscription rate itself about 4 times of supply rate

Any one can pls explain how they have 56 5RMs and 71 3-Gen balance flats now? A Lot of people applied and cancelled?

I noticed some price difference between original BTO price and current SBF flats

They increased the price about 20 to 30k

Yes a lot of drop outs because they were going for Clementi Peaks. Once peaks choices were selected, they forfeited their chance even though there were alot left for nottharc. Most of them did not like northarc. Many of them did not like the fact that its near fire station and temples. For me, i think the location is ok, near to my parents and many amenities nearby. So it’s good for me not many people fight with me 😂😂

sianhalf

Reaction score
Should have units left..
Not so ideal ones..
U looking at Sembawang Crescent area or Canberra ones

Me also got queue number.. Slightly over units range.

to get a unit, means 70+ people in front will have to give up their chances. will there be that many?

preferably canberra.

Last edited:

throwawaygrad

Reaction score
Hi all, noob question but if my flat selection is in April (assume I confirm a unit), plus all the paperwork time and procedures, by when do I need to ROM? 😂

cashec

Reaction score
Hi all, noob question but if my flat selection is in April (assume I confirm a unit), plus all the paperwork time and procedures, by when do I need to ROM? 😂

Fiancé/Fiancée Scheme
You form a family nucleus with your spouse-to-be. Please note the following for the Fiancé/Fiancée Scheme.

Submission of marriage certificate
Under this scheme, you need to solemnise your marriage within 3 months of collecting your keys to your flat.

HardwareZone.com

Reaction score
Yes a lot of drop outs because they were going for Clementi Peaks. Once peaks choices were selected, they forfeited their chance even though there were alot left for nottharc. Most of them did not like northarc. Many of them did not like the fact that its near fire station and temples. For me, i think the location is ok, near to my parents and many amenities nearby. So it’s good for me not many people fight with me ����

Thanks
I thought both launched at same time. How they managed to book both and cancel one?

Anyway my preference is not Clementi Peaks.
"Clementi Peaks" directly facing expressway and Clementi Ave 2 (noise and air pollution), afternoon / evening sun, poor landscape planning (big MSCP wasted a lot of valuable land area), and poor landscape design compered to NorthArc (basement carpark, better view, more greenery, more play grounds for children and NorthSouth facing layouts).

Last edited:

Dreamscape07

Reaction score
Thanks
I thought both launched at same time. How they managed to book both and cancel one?

Anyway my preference is not Clementi Peaks.
"Clementi Peaks" directly facing expressway and Clementi Ave 2 (noise and air pollution), afternoon / evening sun, poor landscape planning (big MSCP wasted a lot of valuable land area), and poor landscape design compered to NorthArc (basement carpark, better view, more greenery, more play grounds for children and NorthSouth facing layouts).

If I’m not wrong, they were both launched together in a same bto. There is a thread here on that bto previously. Majority of them chose peaks and rather forfeit their chance at northarc.

How do you feel about the temple and fire station being there? Some say its not good fengshui. If on high level overlooking should be ok?

HardwareZone.com

Reaction score
If I’m not wrong, they were both launched together in a same bto. There is a thread here on that bto previously. Majority of them chose peaks and rather forfeit their chance at northarc.

How do you feel about the temple and fire station being there? Some say its not good fengshui. If on high level overlooking should be ok?

I don't mind.
My current JW unit close to Mosque, Chinese Temples and Fire Station
Still a lot of people selling and buying here and the price slightly going up due to new MRT line.

Last edited:

Dreamscape07

Reaction score
I don't mind.
My current JW unit close to Mosque, Chinese Temples and Fire Station
Still a lot of selling and buying here and the price slightly going up due to new MRT line.

That’s good to know! I’m planning to go down to survey the site once they send me the flat details. Hope to shortlist those units that i like

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.