SBF - November 2018

throwawaygrad

Reaction score
Fiancé/Fiancée Scheme
You form a family nucleus with your spouse-to-be. Please note the following for the Fiancé/Fiancée Scheme.

Submission of marriage certificate
Under this scheme, you need to solemnise your marriage within 3 months of collecting your keys to your flat.

TQ! The flats we want are completed already so I guess by July we need to do it 🤔

ninoqino

Reaction score
Hi everyone. My girlfriend and I just got our queue number for an SBF project. We just want to know if it is possible to submit an application for the next BTO round without giving up our current SBF queue number.

luvwings

Reaction score
Hi everyone. My girlfriend and I just got our queue number for an SBF project. We just want to know if it is possible to submit an application for the next BTO round without giving up our current SBF queue number.

yes you can

luvwings

Reaction score
here, but im quite sure no chance... anyway if u not below 100, im quite sure crest is already out of choice already based on experience.

GoodHype

Reaction score
here, but im quite sure no chance... anyway if u not below 100, im quite sure crest is already out of choice already based on experience.

I see, then I have to plan my 2nd and 3rd choice already. whats your queue number? and where do you intend to pick? how was your previous experience?

agenr0027

Reaction score
Congrats

My Q number also about there (priority scheme) but the Clementi 5RM Flat price is very high now and I need to pay another 45k second timer leavy

My Current JW 5rm already in 50k CPF loss due to price difference

So I m still considering whether to choose or not

I see, I personally think the Clementi ones are well positioned to make some profits at least la, so I'll be going for it. If you're picking, will you take Peak or NorthArc?

aoraki

Reaction score
I'm hoping for units completing in 2021! But my number is not great so I'll just see what's left. Northshore would be great! What about you?

same here..hoping to get a unit at northshore! we might be neighbors next time hahaha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.