SBF - November 2018

AnonymousGuy

Reaction score
Based on Aug 2018 ROF, don't expect great units available in Feb 2019 ROF. We'll see if there's anything we want to ballot for while waiting for our SBF Nov 2018 selection appt.

If I can even get selection appt for BB ah, I think I can go celebrate already. Hahaha

terrorblade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I can even get selection appt for BB ah, I think I can go celebrate already. Hahaha

I'm 67/51. We may or may not get an appt.
We may or may not select an unit.

Just confirmed with fiancee, won't apply Kallang/Whampoa BTO.
See what's on ROF.

dezire89

Reaction score
My personal consideration for temple was the incense paper burning which may intensify during 1st or 15th of the month or major temple occasions, so not really keen as I'm asthmatic. As for fire station, I believe there'll be irregular alarms to turn out the fireman during emergencies, which may happen at anytime of the day, so if you're a light sleeper then GG. Of course, this can be rectified through proper sound proofing (using sound proofing curtains, which is not very expensive).

I would prefer the units facing the canal la, machiam got river flowing infront of your house, quite nice:s12:

unit facing canal is very limited, and quite low floor.

The main cluster is near to the temple / firestation.

So got not much choice. :s22:

KuGuBird

Reaction score
Oh!! Haha, thank u for sharing! PPS is really easier to get. My fiance's brother got it the first time w PPS for Queenstown SBF somemore!

Not really..all depend on luck dude.. i 1st timer apply under pps n mcps also get number far far away. apply so many time feel like give up n go for resale..

whitemountain

Reaction score
Not really..all depend on luck dude.. i 1st timer apply under pps n mcps also get number far far away. apply so many time feel like give up n go for resale..

Oh man, I feel u! MCPS didnt work much for us too. Looking at resale too in the mean time.

throwawaygrad

Reaction score
Hi guys, just curious, if the only choices left are on the 4th floor, will you consider?

I'm a bit stuck because my current flat is actually 5th floor... and it's "okay" la. I would have taken 6th and up but 4th is right there at my uncomfortable level already...Then again if I get a resale in the same area (to pick higher floor), it's straightaway an extra 100k. 😢

terrorblade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, just curious, if the only choices left are on the 4th floor, will you consider?

I'm a bit stuck because my current flat is actually 5th floor... and it's "okay" la. I would have taken 6th and up but 4th is right there at my uncomfortable level already...Then again if I get a resale in the same area (to pick higher floor), it's straightaway an extra 100k. 😢

Hardly would choose. Have to evaluate the unit fully of the level plan, surrounding amenities, NSEW facing view…

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.