SBF - November 2018

Dreamscape07

Reaction score
hang in there, next monday is coming soon! i noticed that the drop out rate is quite high, maybe about 50%, so you have good chance of a "reasonably ok" unit. which blk do you prefer? 211A or 210B?

My friend say to choose the highest floor available, but not top floor. How about you? And when is your appt?

Anyone knows why not to choose top floor? Because will be hot?

april6jingsi

Reaction score
Next Monday is so near yet so far! 2 of our preferred unit at MacPherson is gone~ 😿😿

hang in there, next monday is coming soon! i noticed that the drop out rate is quite high, maybe about 50%, so you have good chance of a "reasonably ok" unit. which blk do you prefer? 211A or 210B?

kenby9x

Reaction score
May I know the q number now? Thanks

you can check the current q number using the following steps:

1. hdb.gov.sg
2. Login > Login to myHDBpage
3. Login via Singpass
4. Left side panel MY HDBPAGE > My Flat > Application Status
5. New flat
6. Click on your ref/reg no
7. You'll be at your Application Status page.
Scroll down till halfway down the page, "Queue Number".

"Last Queue Number invited for selection of a 4-Room flat in Geylang under the November 2018 SBF exercise as at 06 March 2019 00008"

Hope this helps. Best of luck to all, myself included! :p

Trailer

Reaction score
you can check the current q number using the following steps:

1. hdb.gov.sg
2. Login > Login to myHDBpage
3. Login via Singpass
4. Left side panel MY HDBPAGE > My Flat > Application Status
5. New flat
6. Click on your ref/reg no
7. You'll be at your Application Status page.
Scroll down till halfway down the page, "Queue Number".

"Last Queue Number invited for selection of a 4-Room flat in Geylang under the November 2018 SBF exercise as at 06 March 2019 00008"

Hope this helps. Best of luck to all, myself included! :p

Wow.... what is your number? mine is 5x/68..... seems like long way to go...
What is your area of choice?

48sc96

Reaction score
just called HDB..tpy 3rm selection starts 13/14 march..7x queue number estimated appointment date will be 10 April

kenby9x

Reaction score
Wow.... what is your number? mine is 5x/68..... seems like long way to go...
What is your area of choice?

Hello! Great to meet someone in the same boat, my q no is also around the same range. Appointment date at the end of March, now to sit back and watch the great units get taken <cri>

Preferred area Dakota for sure, Macpherson is a little too early for us.

Sadly, the coveted unit 09-92 was the first one to be taken! Oh well, it was nice to dream while it lasted...

Kinda sad that so many units (almost 30) are looking the school/carpark square in the face. not about to spend almost 600k for that kind of view :/
we are totally ok with low floors (3rd/4th, even 2nd depending). ventilation, view and low noise much more important to us.

We're in the I/O category, not sure how that affects our chances that late into the q nos tbh

wbu?

JamesTBD

Reaction score
If you are open to Low floor like 2nd floor. I Guess you are very likely to an unit. All the best!

Hello! Great to meet someone in the same boat, my q no is also around the same range. Appointment date at the end of March, now to sit back and watch the great units get taken <cri>

Preferred area Dakota for sure, Macpherson is a little too early for us.

Sadly, the coveted unit 09-92 was the first one to be taken! Oh well, it was nice to dream while it lasted...

Kinda sad that so many units (almost 30) are looking the school/carpark square in the face. not about to spend almost 600k for that kind of view :/
we are totally ok with low floors (3rd/4th, even 2nd depending). ventilation, view and low noise much more important to us.

We're in the I/O category, not sure how that affects our chances that late into the q nos tbh

wbu?

kenby9x

Reaction score
If you are open to Low floor like 2nd floor. I Guess you are very likely to an unit. All the best!

Thank you! I certainly hope so, but most of the 2nd floor units are facing the school or the carpark or directly into the playground... unlikely to get something nice but just wait and see lor

What's your situation?

joannaxchan

Reaction score
just called HDB..tpy 3rm selection starts 13/14 march..7x queue number estimated appointment date will be 10 April

hi. which no did u call? isit the 1800.... ? i tried to call but cant reach the customer service officer. did u happen to ask when does tpy 4rm selection start? thanks

JamesTBD

Reaction score
My queue number is exceeded from the number of units. If have also those really lousy unit. Pray hard.

Thank you! I certainly hope so, but most of the 2nd floor units are facing the school or the carpark or directly into the playground... unlikely to get something nice but just wait and see lor

What's your situation?

kenby9x

Reaction score
My queue number is exceeded from the number of units. If have also those really lousy unit. Pray hard.

Yeah... it's strange because this is such a lovely location, and on paper there are lots of units, but in reality the units just aren't that great :/ but never say never I guess. All the best!!!

Leehom

Reaction score
My friend say to choose the highest floor available, but not top floor. How about you? And when is your appt?

Anyone knows why not to choose top floor? Because will be hot?

i had selected my unit, we may be neighbours, depending on which blk you choose. :)

i heard that top floor could be hot as it is more exposed to heat at roof top. however, the designs of BTOs these recent years have included roof top gardens, so there could be reduced heat.

xLioNx

Reaction score
Anyone have the current queue number for tampines 5 room? Wondering how is the status now..

Dreamscape07

Reaction score
i had selected my unit, we may be neighbours, depending on which blk you choose. :)

i heard that top floor could be hot as it is more exposed to heat at roof top. however, the designs of BTOs these recent years have included roof top gardens, so there could be reduced heat.

Cool! Update you again when i go for selection 😊
I supposed you chose the high floor of 210B?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.