SBF - November 2018

Brown0105

Reaction score
Guys, mine is Punggol 4 room Q no 6X, just called HDB, they said start date fall at 24 April, and with my Q no i need to wait until end of May.
Can you guys believe? even one day 5 couple, i don't think with my Q no need to wait 1 month!

kwgoh

Reaction score
Guys, mine is Punggol 4 room Q no 6X, just called HDB, they said start date fall at 24 April, and with my Q no i need to wait until end of May.
Can you guys believe? even one day 5 couple, i don't think with my Q no need to wait 1 month!
Mine 5rm punggol 2x havent even receive call on selection date also.

Brown0105

Reaction score
Mine 5rm punggol 2x havent even receive call on selection date also.

You can try to call Sales customer services, they will let you know the tentative date of selection. Maybe you can try and see whether what they told me are correct information.

GlassContainer

Reaction score
Yes but not a lot of selection date falls on saturday, as they close at 1pm
Monday - Thursday.
Thanks guys, i think i better call and check too...

jennesa

Reaction score
You can try to call Sales customer services, they will let you know the tentative date of selection. Maybe you can try and see whether what they told me are correct information.
My queue number for Punggol 5rm is 5x, i called HDB, they said appointment date for flat selection for Punggol 5rm started from 25 April onwards.

Brown0105

Reaction score
My queue number for Punggol 5rm is 5x, i called HDB, they said appointment date for flat selection for Punggol 5rm started from 25 April onwards.

Hi Jennesa, did you ask them the date of yours? 4 room 6x need to wait 1 month after started

suping

Reaction score

I have yet to receive my appt date as well for Punggol 4 room.
Why is this taking so long?

Brown0105

Reaction score
I have yet to receive my appt date as well for Punggol 4 room.
Why is this taking so long?

Hi SuPing, i think your Q no is 4x right? you should earlier than me, maybe mid may? You can call in now to get the tentative period of your selection.

suping

Reaction score
Hi SuPing, i think your Q no is 4x right? you should earlier than me, maybe mid may? You can call in now to get the tentative period of your selection.

yeah. i will call in to check with them.

Still can't understand why take so long time to reach our queue number, HDB explained not everyday got selection. :eek::(

I think there are just too many selection going on at the same time. All the BTO and ROF etc.

Blippyzee

Reaction score
Mine is for a 5 room, Bukit Batok. Called in HDB cso, mentioned start date 2nd April so based on my queue number 4X it is estimated that my selection will be on 14 May. Best to call them and check based on your queue number and estate.

hairyashell

Reaction score
Congrats! May i know if u took any grant? Coz i read somewhere that the grant approval takes a while hence getting the keys will delay too. Im looking at getting my keys as soon as i can. My selection for bukit panjang 4rm is on the 12th. How do i go about requesting to get the keys fast?

Hi, can you share how to getting keys earlier?

For those looking to get keys earlier, do take note of a few things. First, make sure your unit's keys are "available". 2nd, make sure your HLE is approved before you book your flat as this will take atleast 2 weeks. We didn't qualify for any grant so we didn't have to wait for approval. Your HLE and grants must be approved first before they can prioritize your key collection.

Try to give a valid reason why you want them to prioritize you. Cuz a lot of couples want their keys quickly. For us, we are newly weds who are currently renting and wanted keys asap to save on rent and start planning reno. Furthermore, our HLE was going to expire in May so we highlighted that to them also.

Finally, try calling/emailing your HDB sales officer (different from the person who helps you book your flat) to make the request. In my case, I couldn't reach her so I emailed the general hdbsales email with my details to make the request.

Hope this helps.

terrorblade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine is for a 5 room, Bukit Batok. Called in HDB cso, mentioned start date 2nd April so based on my queue number 4X it is estimated that my selection will be on 14 May. Best to call them and check based on your queue number and estate.

I am 6x, gonna be after you.
It's taking so long. :(

ck_ian69

Reaction score
Does anyone know why on a Saturday, the last queue number served remains the same as on Friday, but the units available for selection shows 1-2 units were actually selected on a Saturday. Is there a lag between the page update of the units avail for selection vs the page update of last queue number served?

Or can hdb actually invite people with special cases to actually select a flat without them having a queue number? Which will explain why the number of units decreased while the queue number remained the same?

slogd3ad

Reaction score
Does anyone know why on a Saturday, the last queue number served remains the same as on Friday, but the units available for selection shows 1-2 units were actually selected on a Saturday. Is there a lag between the page update of the units avail for selection vs the page update of last queue number served?

Or can hdb actually invite people with special cases to actually select a flat without them having a queue number? Which will explain why the number of units decreased while the queue number remained the same?

Those who missed their appointment most likely.

Anony214

Reaction score
Hi All, is there a possibility that your given appointment date will be shifted forward (assuming there are a lot of drop-out/missed queue)? Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.