SBF - November 2018

jericho75

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just called to check when will the appointment date be out. Based on my queue no 4x, the schedule will be out mid April. Estimated selection date will be on mid May. Apparently only 2 selection day per week (tues and wed) and 3 no. per day. Total 27 queue no. will be cleared this month. 😪 so can stop refreshing and wait until next tues🙄

mai gan chiong lah. this time if dun have next sbf lah. bukit batok left alot of flats. is actually whole sinkapore oversupply but they try to make it less obvious by releasing slowing.

Teng38

Reaction score
mai gan chiong lah. this time if dun have next sbf lah. bukit batok left alot of flats. is actually whole sinkapore oversupply but they try to make it less obvious by releasing slowing.

Hahahah I’m still young leh. Waiting for that to tie knot you know.
Not planning anything yet unless house is on the way😪
Next sbf means next year then get key😒

terrorblade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m getting married in November. Give chance please! Haha

jericho75

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

alot is heng suay one. is urs means is urs. :s8:

whitemountain

Reaction score
Just called to check when will the appointment date be out. Based on my queue no 4x, the schedule will be out mid April. Estimated selection date will be on mid May. Apparently only 2 selection day per week (tues and wed) and 3 no. per day. Total 27 queue no. will be cleared this month. 😪 so can stop refreshing and wait until next tues🙄

Oh, 5 rm BB? There are 2 units selected for 4 rm BB thus far today. 🤞 🙏 Hope just 2 a day

Last edited:

Blippyzee

Reaction score
Ya, exactly 😪
My queue no is 4x still have to wait very long.
Hoping to get west terra, what about you?

Mine is also 4x. Perhaps same day appt? Haha tough luck but just hoping I still have West Rock to choose from.

Blippyzee

Reaction score
I’m getting married in November. Give chance please! Haha

I'm getting married in August! Even if we get to select a unit, we will still have to stay with in-laws due to renovation works etc. Just praying hard can get a unit that's readily available! think there's 5 units only avail next year or so.

adrianhubos96

Reaction score
Hi any Sembawang 4 roomers here? Selection expected to begin in April but I have received 0 email/message. Called in and they mentioned queue number 1 will select on 29 April...

Anxious anxious anxious!

Popeye_7510

Reaction score
Me. 4rooms Semb... No news.. ur queue number big?

Hi any Sembawang 4 roomers here? Selection expected to begin in April but I have received 0 email/message. Called in and they mentioned queue number 1 will select on 29 April...

Anxious anxious anxious!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.