HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SBF - November 2018

Like Tree70Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2019, 03:28 PM   #1096

My queue number is exceeded from the number of units. If have also those really lousy unit. Pray hard.

Thank you! I certainly hope so, but most of the 2nd floor units are facing the school or the carpark or directly into the playground... unlikely to get something nice but just wait and see lor

What's your situation?
JamesTBD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 03:41 PM   #1097

My queue number is exceeded from the number of units. If have also those really lousy unit. Pray hard.
Yeah... it's strange because this is such a lovely location, and on paper there are lots of units, but in reality the units just aren't that great :/ but never say never I guess. All the best!!!
kenby9x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 04:03 PM   #1098

My friend say to choose the highest floor available, but not top floor. How about you? And when is your appt?

Anyone knows why not to choose top floor? Because will be hot?

i had selected my unit, we may be neighbours, depending on which blk you choose.

i heard that top floor could be hot as it is more exposed to heat at roof top. however, the designs of BTOs these recent years have included roof top gardens, so there could be reduced heat.
Leehom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 06:15 PM   #1099

Anyone have the current queue number for tampines 5 room? Wondering how is the status now..
xLioNx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 06:19 PM   #1100

i had selected my unit, we may be neighbours, depending on which blk you choose.

i heard that top floor could be hot as it is more exposed to heat at roof top. however, the designs of BTOs these recent years have included roof top gardens, so there could be reduced heat.
Cool! Update you again when i go for selection 😊
I supposed you chose the high floor of 210B?
Dreamscape07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 07:53 PM   #1101

Cool! Update you again when i go for selection 😊
I supposed you chose the high floor of 210B?

sure! actually i chose 211A.

wishing you best of luck! hope you can choose your desired unit
Leehom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 08:01 PM   #1102

What do you think about Tampines North area (GreenRidges, Verge, Weave,View)?
Definitely an upcoming estate in the east with the hub, mrt and bus interchange. I didn’t like ridges or weave design. View is quite a good location however the leftover flats are limited, low flooring, else the position of the unit is not ideal for me. That’s why I’m going for verge, quite afew good and high lvl units left and to me doesn’t pale in comparison with views, prob only the short 3-5 mins walk to the new hub and bus interchange. In the middle of tampines mrt (green & downtown line) and upcoming tampines north as well. How about you?
Freyya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 09:36 PM   #1103

I got no 60. Appt on 3rd April. Wanted Macpherson, because we think Dakota is overpriced. Think Macpherson is no hope for me now, since only 1 unit left and 5 out of 8 picked Macpherson in first 2 days.

Hello! Great to meet someone in the same boat, my q no is also around the same range. Appointment date at the end of March, now to sit back and watch the great units get taken <cri>

Preferred area Dakota for sure, Macpherson is a little too early for us.

Sadly, the coveted unit 09-92 was the first one to be taken! Oh well, it was nice to dream while it lasted...

Kinda sad that so many units (almost 30) are looking the school/carpark square in the face. not about to spend almost 600k for that kind of view :/
we are totally ok with low floors (3rd/4th, even 2nd depending). ventilation, view and low noise much more important to us.

We're in the I/O category, not sure how that affects our chances that late into the q nos tbh

wbu?
dan1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 10:18 PM   #1104

Any idea has Kallang area start booking?
Kallang 4 room started liao. Today Q number 5

Last edited by olicole; 07-03-2019 at 10:42 AM..
olicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 10:29 PM   #1105

Yes yes my appointment Date is 20 March and my queue is 2X. Wonder when is the 1st day for TPY 4rm...
im guessing 14/15th because we called and said that we have travel plans. so lucky! i am so far behind. which unit you aiming for?
lalalandzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 07:58 AM   #1106

hi. which no did u call? isit the 1800.... ? i tried to call but cant reach the customer service officer. did u happen to ask when does tpy 4rm selection start? thanks
yes i call the 1800 hotline. sorry didnt ask about tpy 4rm..
48sc96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 08:01 AM   #1107

Definitely an upcoming estate in the east with the hub, mrt and bus interchange. I didnít like ridges or weave design. View is quite a good location however the leftover flats are limited, low flooring, else the position of the unit is not ideal for me. Thatís why Iím going for verge, quite afew good and high lvl units left and to me doesnít pale in comparison with views, prob only the short 3-5 mins walk to the new hub and bus interchange. In the middle of tampines mrt (green & downtown line) and upcoming tampines north as well. How about you?
I still havent decide yet which project to go for.
But i do picked some units for every tampines project in case if kene taken by other people.

Yeah, Tampines North have future mrt (Cross Island Line) in 2029. A shopping mall integrated with future bus interchange (other threads mention is only feeder bus? Not sure)

Thereís alot of proposed worship place, so there will be an upcoming church, mosque, temple.

One thing that turn me off is the distance to downtown line. Which I always commute.
slogd3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 08:07 AM   #1108

sure! actually i chose 211A.

wishing you best of luck! hope you can choose your desired unit
I did marked a few desired units in both blocks. Both seemd to have their pros and cons I cannot decide! Will have to see which are left on Monday too.

Last edited by Dreamscape07; 07-03-2019 at 11:07 AM..
Dreamscape07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 08:32 AM   #1109

I called and they mention that bukit pnjang 2rm appointment dates are from 25 mar-17 apr. 4,5 rm Is not out yet at the moment
Mimsy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 09:10 AM   #1110

I called and they mention that bukit pnjang 2rm appointment dates are from 25 mar-17 apr. 4,5 rm Is not out yet at the moment
Ok thanks! Did you apply for bukit panjang too? I got a queue number for 5-room
Hi_bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.