SBF - November 2018

cashec

Reaction score
HDB also announced on Monday that it will launch about 3,800 Build-to-Order (BTO) flats for sale in Sembawang, Sengkang, Tampines, Tengah and Yishun in the November sales exercise. There will also be a concurrent Sale of Balance Flats exercise.

Anyone looking to apply SBF?

Wahlaoeh88

Reaction score
Hello all, any idea how long it takes for the process of balloting to moving in for sale of balance flats? Thanks

kiatme

Reaction score
depends on the location of the unit you want, and whether it is constructed already or not.
(think selection goes by rm size -> area name by alphabetical order)
i took nov SBF, had a Q number in Feb, flat selection in June. so 7 months for me.

combat.wombat

Reaction score
depends on the location of the unit you want, and whether it is constructed already or not.
i took nov SBF, had a Q number in Feb, flat selection in June. so 7 months for me.

Thank you. Very informative :)

cashec

Reaction score
Hopefully there are some units at Jurong West although I feel not much units left except maybe Yung Ho Spring.

kuro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if I applied and gotten a queue, but this year my income will exceed the ceiling. Will there be an issue? The HLE will be based on my previous year income?

hazel1907

Reaction score

Thanks for your information. If nov SBF took 7 months. How long will feb rof took? Wonder which is faster? Is it rof don't have many units left to choose?

raf

Reaction score
Thanks for your information. If nov SBF took 7 months. How long will feb rof took? Wonder which is faster? Is it rof don't have many units left to choose?
ROF is faster. After application a week results be out. Depending on queue number appointment should start quite soon after that. SBf depends on estate. If Woodlands or Yishun will be slower based on alphabetical order I think

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.