September 2013 BTO

kaysee

Reaction score
Notch enuff 2rm flats for singles....:mad:
$10 di di tio jiak....

How much thousands they earn from admin cost riao!!!!

:mad: :( :mad:

Just wan a roof oso sho hard....
jin pai mia...jin ko lian.
:sad:

i eyeing 5 room, not 2 room. LOL.

Denieru82

Reaction score
The sep BTO have 2 location for their punggol area.. Anyone know which one will be the future development of Punggol Matilda..? :) and whether it would possibility be the standard or premium unit..?

Simply_j

Reaction score
The sep BTO have 2 location for their punggol area.. Anyone know which one will be the future development of Punggol Matilda..? :) and whether it would possibility be the standard or premium unit..?

I'm guessing the one nearer to TPE is the one near the Maltida area since Maltida House is at Punggol West. Likely that the 1330 units will be standard units.

The other smaller project of 480 units and the one near the Waterway should be premium inits if I'm not wrong.

Quest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can i still apply for the sept bto even i gotten a que number for the july bto?

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can i still apply for the sept bto even i gotten a que number for the july bto?

Yes..

Next you gonna pray ur q no for July is far back so that when the Sept results is know..You can see if it's good enough for you to go for.

Quest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes..

Next you gonna pray ur q no for July is far back so that when the Sept results is know..You can see if it's good enough for you to go for.

My que for july is quite far back, so i can have 2 que number to see which one i have a chance to select rite?:s12::D

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My que for july is quite far back, so i can have 2 que number to see which one i have a chance to select rite?:s12::D

Yup..If the Sept one is bad as well and u decide to give up on both, you will drop into the 2nd timer slot for 1 year..

Imperado

Reaction score
I already missed my march bto number (left quite sucky units).. i may give a miss for my jul bto as i overshot by abit and chances is I will be called down bt really left sucky units.. sept bto is my last hope before i fall into 2nd timer!

Quest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup..If the Sept one is bad as well and u decide to give up on both, you will drop into the 2nd timer slot for 1 year..

but if they did not call me for selection for july que...meaning no count rite?

nticker

Reaction score
sept bto yishun bo 2rm lah.

punggol one... I gonna to wait until last day see the subscription ratio 1st...

If more than x20 oversubscribed... then I dun apply...

knn for the july bto... I sacrifice one day never eat any meals... :(

yes, the coming sep 2013 got 2-rm at yishun but only studio apartments which are meant for senior citizens aged 55yrs old & above.

bearine

Reaction score
yes, the coming sep 2013 got 2-rm at yishun but only studio apartments which are meant for senior citizens aged 55yrs old & above.

I read somewhere that one of the diff between 2rm and studio apartment is the lease term. I was wondering what happens to the studio apartments in an estate after it reaches 30-year lease term. Another 30-year lease?:s11:

Simply_j

Reaction score
Almost end of September, hopefully the BTO will launch by next week! Or in the latest case scenario, 30 September the following Monday :s22:

edesenjavier

Reaction score
Almost end of September, hopefully the BTO will launch by next week! Or in the latest case scenario, 30 September the following Monday :s22:

with the history that BTO launches (7 days application period) always spread over the weekends, most likely will be 25th Sept ending 1st Oct or 26th Sept ending 2nd Oct... just my guess..

rza29

Master Member
Reaction score
they shld increase 3-gen flat income ceiling higher...otherwise how to apply?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.