HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Treasure at Tampines

Like Tree170Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-11-2019, 12:19 PM   #1531

37% sold for Treasure

Last edited by 1993newbie; 16-11-2019 at 12:23 PM..
1993newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2019, 12:20 PM   #1532

Resale volume has been on a Low side ever since the cooling measure. Volume still below 1000units.

Unlike new launches where there’s months hitting above 1000units despite cooling measures.

Buyers are spoilt for choice in the new launch market.

Last edited by 1993newbie; 16-11-2019 at 12:28 PM..
1993newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2019, 09:25 PM   #1533

The top for treasure is 2023, still have 3 years plus. Selling slowly and increasing price gradually as time goes by allows developers to profit more. 800 units sold out of 2200 for this year I think is still healthy. I heard the the price for treasure just increased recently, not sure if it is true.

For reasonably priced new projects, like treasures, sales are still moving. However, resale is slowing and declining as most agents will tell you.

Most buyers of new launch are those who ‘must buy new’. Projects like Florence and woodleigh residences have reduced prices from their first launch weekend prices. Jadescape also offering ‘star buys’ .....if sales are that good would Developers (smart, I assume), reduce prices or offer bargains and star buys?

Buyers know they have time on their side as there are so many new launches and these Developers are showing that early birds may not catch the best priced deals, so why rush in?
Clazav is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2019, 11:05 PM   #1534
Master Member

For reasonably priced new projects, like treasures, sales are still moving. However, resale is slowing and declining as most agents will tell you.

Most buyers of new launch are those who ‘must buy new’. Projects like Florence and woodleigh residences have reduced prices from their first launch weekend prices. Jadescape also offering ‘star buys’ .....if sales are that good would Developers (smart, I assume), reduce prices or offer bargains and star buys?

Buyers know they have time on their side as there are so many new launches and these Developers are showing that early birds may not catch the best priced deals, so why rush in?
That's quite a ton of misrepresentation.

WLR price 'decrease' is optical when the average price of decent stacks are at 2k psf ar first launch weekend. Subsequently, those facing the main road and full west sun were launched at 1.7k psf.

Similarly, Florence residence 'decrease' was only applicable to larger units ~4/5BR ones. Prices of stacks moving had actually been increased once or twice.

If you think the market is crashing, and hope for 50% correction, no one's stopping you.
tanjiakpeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2019, 11:25 PM   #1535

That's quite a ton of misrepresentation.

WLR price 'decrease' is optical when the average price of decent stacks are at 2k psf ar first launch weekend. Subsequently, those facing the main road and full west sun were launched at 1.7k psf.

Similarly, Florence residence 'decrease' was only applicable to larger units ~4/5BR ones. Prices of stacks moving had actually been increased once or twice.

If you think the market is crashing, and hope for 50% correction, no one's stopping you.
Typical sales talk... Those who are recently vested will have their own story to tell.

Best to dyodd.

Anything to say for garden? Is the 200psf off launch price only for "poor-facing" units? Is price decrease for larger units not a "decrease"? No one thinks market is crashing, but there is clearly room for 10% discount for many projects. Don't be like those crybabies asking developers to refund difference when that happens. Just gotta hold back your tears and console yourself that you secured the "better" unit during launch.

And if you don't know what is misrepresentation, don't anyhow use the word.
holasingapura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2019, 04:03 PM   #1536

37% sold for Treasure

Interactive. Choose View in popularity.

http://www.ytreporp.com/transaction_month.php

bolster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2019, 01:10 AM   #1537

Interactive. Choose View in popularity.

D5 is the most popular in Singapore?
ThinkCarefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2019, 09:31 AM   #1538

D5 is the most popular in Singapore?

You can choose all District to view where is the most popular in Singapore!

bolster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 12:00 AM   #1539

MAS sounded caution although you are free to do what you want with your money:

https://www.iproperty.com.sg/news/rising-housing-supply-may-affect-market-outlook/

As I have written previously, DYODD, calculate all the taxes, admin fees and look at your own finances and risk scenarios etc before making investment decisions.
ThinkCarefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 09:57 AM   #1540

Singapore developers sound alarm as oversupply of apartments threatens property prices
https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/south...ply-apartments

What a joke, seriously. I was laughing when I saw the headlines. They are the ones who bidded agressively for enbloc land and now they are worried about oversupply and expect the government to come to their rescue?
Polar Bear King likes this.
holasingapura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 05:38 PM   #1541

Singapore developers sound alarm as oversupply of apartments threatens property prices

What a joke, seriously. I was laughing when I saw the headlines. They are the ones who bidded agressively for enbloc land and now they are worried about oversupply and expect the government to come to their rescue?
No need rescue lah. All developer bid low low for land lah. Then government also earn little from the land amount bid. Then developer still can sell at high price anyway
birmingham123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 05:53 PM   #1542
Supremacy Member

I don't think they hoping for a rescue, they just hoping MAS don't hammer them with another CM

The index sure up again this month after Holland V new launch
Forever84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 06:15 PM   #1543

I don't think they hoping for a rescue, they just hoping MAS don't hammer them with another CM

The index sure up again this month after Holland V new launch
I think this make sense. Cause cannot be developers asking government not to release so many land sites??
birmingham123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.