HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Treasure at Tampines

Like Tree283Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2020, 12:15 AM   #1606

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/rea...ore-developers

Quote”
A spokesperson for City Developments Ltd (CDL), while welcoming the MinLaw-SLA announcement, added: "However, the onerous ABSD penalty and the associated tight timeline of five years remain a hefty consideration for developers."

The Real Estate Developer's Association of Singapore said: "In light of the current subdued market sentiment and the challenging economic outlook, we hope that the government will continue to review market conditions and make further

Unquote””

Are they asking for even more relief?

Can second and third time singaporean buyers ask for some relief from onerous ABSD as well?

Last edited by ThinkCarefully; 08-02-2020 at 12:27 AM..
ThinkCarefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2020, 10:48 PM   #1607

https://stackedhomes.com/editorial/s...do-developers/

Not all new launch makes decent profit to cover absd, legal admin misc fees and interest.
Quite a number in the red.

See if your picks have been correct.
Old 27-02-2020, 11:04 PM   #1608

Seriously in this climate? Got below from FB

“””*** 4 More Days Developer Increase Price ***

Do you know that Treasure at Tampines is one of the most hot selling development due to it’s attractive entry level pricing. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Units just keep selling in this development with more than 900 units sold and 45 were sold in Jan alone. Hot Selling!!! 😱😱😱

** Developer is committed to increase price by 2-3% which will be announce on 29-Feb. Take action before they do. 📞📞📞

Click on my website to find out more and register for a viewing appointment. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

#WeShare #YouDecide #RegisterNow“””
Doc Madatay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2020, 11:05 PM   #1609

Do you know that Treasure at Tampines is one of the most hot selling development due to it’s attractive entry level pricing. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Units just keep selling in this development with more than 900 units sold and 45 were sold in Jan alone. Hot Selling!!! 😱😱😱

** Developer is committed to increase price by 2-3% which will be announce on 29-Feb. Take action before they do. 📞📞📞

Click on my website to find out more and register for a viewing appointment. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Apparently, Parc Esta also increasing price in 2 weeks.
Treasure Tampines already increase twice somemore , perhaps they took note of EC good sales.

2-3% ain’t very high actually cos the quantum at Treasure Tampines is low.
sgpropertyblog likes this.
Passerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2020, 11:30 PM   #1610

Buyers of such entry level condo are most vulnerable to get conned by such sales tactics. All the best to them.
holasingapura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2020, 11:42 PM   #1611

Buyers of such entry level condo are most vulnerable to get conned by such sales tactics. All the best to them.
I think prices are increasing because upcoming tampines EC is launching soon. But then I don’t fancy treasures tamp though it’s cheap.
Old 28-02-2020, 10:59 AM   #1612

Treasure Tampines already increase twice somemore , perhaps they took note of EC good sales.

Its normal for developer to increase their pricing to make up for the low pricing units that they have sold previously.. dollar averaging tactics.. so, those who bought during the initial launch would probably benefit from the price increase..
Old 28-02-2020, 12:04 PM   #1613

I remember during Financial crises when I was shopping some Developers cut prices
Let see the show whether price go up or down in the next 12 months
Doc Madatay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2020, 12:31 PM   #1614

I remember during Financial crises when I was shopping some Developers cut prices
Let see the show whether price go up or down in the next 12 months
Jus take a look at this week response to Ola, we would have a clearer indication, given that there have been more rampant talks on covid-19 and the stock market had reacted.
Old 28-02-2020, 07:52 PM   #1615

Jus take a look at this week response to Ola, we would have a clearer indication, given that there have been more rampant talks on covid-19 and the stock market had reacted.
EC is a poor gauge since it’s will be buyers only property for own stay.
holasingapura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2020, 08:03 PM   #1616

EC is a poor gauge since it’s will be buyers only property for own stay.
Then what is a good gage?

The M sold well and it was a pre event so can’t say. The next one is OLA already with all the development in the DOW fall and Covid, I think the next private condo launch is still some time away think it would be KOPAR.

Treasures Tamp still sells well though 51 units till 21Feb.

Last edited by Passerboy; 28-02-2020 at 08:07 PM..
Old 03-03-2020, 11:53 AM   #1617
Supremacy Member

I think prices are increasing because upcoming tampines EC is launching soon. But then I don’t fancy treasures tamp though it’s cheap.
location quite good tho
Heypipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 12:13 PM   #1618

location quite good tho
You are referring to treasures tamp?

I guess it’s appeal is for those who stays at tampines/simei or Pasir Ris side, for me personally would prefer a more central location.
Old 03-03-2020, 05:09 PM   #1619

Is the glass half full or half empty?

‘more than 900 units sold‘ do you know this is a 2,200 unit project. There are about 1.300 units available and left unsold?!?!!

According to one of the brothers here, if a project has many unsold units, you do not need to think too hard about % of price appreciation..
If you look at historical data, even almost sold out projects, some do not appreciate much.

Last edited by ThinkCarefully; 03-03-2020 at 05:26 PM..
Old 03-03-2020, 05:14 PM   #1620

Parc Esta (like Whistler Grand) different league, around 70% sold. Developer can play pattern and colour.
Treasure about 40% sold?...still lots of stock availabile.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.