HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Treasure at Tampines

Like Tree283Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-03-2020, 04:40 PM   #1756

Brother Zhu. Went to both showroom today. The layout for 2BR is not too bad. Also impressed with treasure pricing (meet my budget) and also potential upside (although this can be still subjective). Also liked the fact that there's no new condo nearby.
leeerwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2020, 04:42 PM   #1757
High Supremacy Member

Brother Zhu. Went to both showroom today. The layout for 2BR is not too bad. Also impressed with treasure pricing (meet my budget) and also potential upside (although this can be still subjective). Also liked the fact that there's no new condo nearby.
But take note that traffic into the condo will be bad since its a one-lane / two-way road and still got bus summore. You should also pay a visit to Tapestry since its nearby to compare.
Old 22-03-2020, 04:50 PM   #1758
Master Member

Bro shadow84 is right.
Make a trip down to both to have a better sensing.
Have u tried walking from simei mrt to treasure? Time yourself how Long it takes.

Bear in mind theres still 1100 units unsold for treasure and if u r looking for immediate profit gain, I find it quite unlikely. If for self stay, I like the round market there.

Cheers
Old 22-03-2020, 05:12 PM   #1759

If so impressed, buy lor... many people here waiting to refer you as a Friend- buyer for the vouchers...

Potential upside... brothers here already spoke a lot...
If I were using my money to buy I would read this thread from page 1.
Dyodd
ThinkCarefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2020, 05:15 PM   #1760

Thank you all for your kind comments ! Appreciate it
Old 22-03-2020, 05:18 PM   #1761
Master Member

Thank you all for your kind comments ! Appreciate it
Hehe no need so polite la, just sharing what we know.
Its good to read from page 1 if u wanted to buy treasure.
Its more detailed than a PhD thesis. Lol
Old 22-03-2020, 05:27 PM   #1762

Hahahaha yeah. Although sometimes when I scroll through the pages there are a lot of unrelated discussions. Anwyays I have not committed yet, resale also in consideration, just that my agent warned that if I don't grow my wealth, it's a waste, something along those lines lah.

Also I need to be careful not to make a regretful move as I am subjected to 5% absd as SPR
Old 22-03-2020, 05:31 PM   #1763
High Supremacy Member

One thing that most ppl failed to notice in regards to walking distance to simei or tampines mrt station. They did not notice that the PIE expressway is actually dividing Tampines and Simei.

This means that should one walk to Simei MRT, he needs to cross an overhead bridge over PIE 6 lanes. This can be seen if you take MRT frequently from Tampines, at least for me.
Old 22-03-2020, 05:34 PM   #1764

One thing that most ppl failed to notice in regards to walking distance to simei or tampines mrt station. They did not notice that the PIE expressway is actually dividing Tampines and Simei.

This means that should one walk to Simei MRT, he needs to cross an overhead bridge over PIE 6 lanes. This can be seen if you take MRT frequently from Tampines, at least for me.
Agree. I went to visit the constitution site today. About 10 mins walk from simei MRT and sweated like crazy
Old 22-03-2020, 06:34 PM   #1765

Agree. I went to visit the constitution site today. About 10 mins walk from simei MRT and sweated like crazy
Sharing an article piece on Treasure at Tampines I happen to come by, for your read

https://blog.seedly.sg/treasure-at-tampines-condo-launch/
Passerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2020, 06:37 PM   #1766

You are right, its helpful to take a walk on your two feet, especially if a particular property is marketed as xxx minutes from the MRT. This has become one of my tests
aiyahwhatever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2020, 10:14 PM   #1767

Sharing an article piece on Treasure at Tampines I happen to come by, for your read

https://blog.seedly.sg/treasure-at-t...-condo-launch/
This is promotion material..note the perspective of a salesperson.

According to article, 15% sales is very good, then 30% for OLA is very very fantastic sales results...

Parties who are vested in property sales, agents, media, banks etc, you need to understand their perspectives...
ThinkCarefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2020, 10:26 PM   #1768

https://blog.seedly.sg/treasure-at-t...-condo-launch/
Who are you? Come clean with us.
holasingapura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2020, 10:34 PM   #1769

Bro shadow84 is right.
Make a trip down to both to have a better sensing.
Have u tried walking from simei mrt to treasure? Time yourself how Long it takes.

Bear in mind theres still 1100 units unsold for treasure and if u r looking for immediate profit gain, I find it quite unlikely. If for self stay, I like the round market there.

Cheers
to be honest, without this covid virus, I'm already worried about the number of units there. Imagine TOP and everybody try to lowball each other to sell for profit. And now this virus!! No sales means they may need to lower their price unless govt give face, give no penalty. so now, every buyer there is trying to convince everyone else to buy so that there's no price drop. price drop means IMMEDIATE paper loss and goes against the 'law' of condo appreciation until TOP.

I may consider buying treasures if they throw me some big freebies though. it feels like a buyers' market now.
surferpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2020, 10:37 PM   #1770

Hahahaha yeah. Although sometimes when I scroll through the pages there are a lot of unrelated discussions. Anwyays I have not committed yet, resale also in consideration, just that my agent warned that if I don't grow my wealth, it's a waste, something along those lines lah.

Also I need to be careful not to make a regretful move as I am subjected to 5% absd as SPR
in this current time, cash is king. u park money in stocks, sure lose. park on bonds, also lose. even holding in SG currency, also lose. if u can maintain your wealth now, considered very good already. those who just bought property last few years are probably sweating if their paper profits will be wiped out. most probably hope to make a little profit.
surferpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.