Like Tree286Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-03-2020, 10:40 PM   #1771

Who are you? Come clean with us.
haha share article also wrong meh hola.

Iím agent loh or Iím vested in Treasures Tamp 😆
Passerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2020, 10:41 PM   #1772

to be honest, without this covid virus, I'm already worried about the number of units there. Imagine TOP and everybody try to lowball each other to sell for profit. And now this virus!! No sales means they may need to lower their price unless govt give face, give no penalty. so now, every buyer there is trying to convince everyone else to buy so that there's no price drop. price drop means IMMEDIATE paper loss and goes against the 'law' of condo appreciation until TOP.

I may consider buying treasures if they throw me some big freebies though. it feels like a buyers' market now.
Well, they do have a lucky draw to get a discount from $4,000 to $20,000 from the list price.
leeerwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2020, 10:52 PM   #1773
Master Member

to be honest, without this covid virus, I'm already worried about the number of units there. Imagine TOP and everybody try to lowball each other to sell for profit. And now this virus!! No sales means they may need to lower their price unless govt give face, give no penalty. so now, every buyer there is trying to convince everyone else to buy so that there's no price drop. price drop means IMMEDIATE paper loss and goes against the 'law' of condo appreciation until TOP.

I may consider buying treasures if they throw me some big freebies though. it feels like a buyers' market now.
Yes, Your concerns are also my concerns. Treasure has too many units to begin with, be it for rental or sales after TOP, it’s gonna be competitive. If self stay ok lah, time is on your side to wait out for all units to clear. If for short term investment I’m skeptical.
That’s y when I offered my honest opinion, I get accused of being having vested interest in tapestry.
Lol.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 22-03-2020 at 11:02 PM..
NiShiZhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2020, 10:55 PM   #1774

Well, they do have a lucky draw to get a discount from $4,000 to $20,000 from the list price.
too little. I want a free car!
surferpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2020, 10:57 PM   #1775
Master Member

Sometimes entering later could get you a higher floor unit for the same price as compared to last year.

Here are some examples.

holasingapura likes this.
1993newbie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2020, 11:01 PM   #1776

Sometimes entering later could get you a higher floor unit for the same price as compared to last year.

Here are some examples.

hi bro, what app u using to track this ah?
surferpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2020, 11:01 PM   #1777

haha share article also wrong meh hola.

Iím agent loh or Iím vested in Treasures Tamp 😆
Nothing wrong, hope your articles can show both sides too.

More like employed by REDAS, because every project is good and property market is very healthy.
holasingapura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2020, 11:04 PM   #1778
Master Member

99.co.

Itís free and transparent..

hi bro, what app u using to track this ah?
surferpunk likes this.
Old 23-03-2020, 12:54 AM   #1779

About 30% sold at avg 11xx psf, posted in the OLA thread.
Heard sales fell instead of increased after the second day as There were rebounded sales...current sales number looks only 2x%.

Looks gloomier if more choose not to exercise OTP... shall wait for final caveat

Also, price has increased as promised ...
ThinkCarefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2020, 01:22 AM   #1780

Yes, Your concerns are also my concerns. Treasure has too many units to begin with, be it for rental or sales after TOP, itís gonna be competitive. If self stay ok lah, time is on your side to wait out for all units to clear. If for short term investment Iím skeptical.
Thatís y when I offered my honest opinion, I get accused of being having vested interest in tapestry.
Lol.
Bro, your comments are quite balanced. No problem.

Those sounding a little off, I already sounded them out.

In fact, hardware zone quite balanced. Wait till you see blog in mycarforum, a few agents and vested parties just hoot and hoot property shoot up and shoot up, so bias and one sided...
Old 23-03-2020, 09:49 PM   #1781

If ola don’t chut stunt and price near 1200psf, may move more units. But they miscalculated and even declare openly they gonna increase price. Let’s see how they sell their remaining units.
Miscalculate or not, OLA spends so much on advertisement and then tried to rip off buyers with high price.

I prefer M strategy of selling reasonable price and NO advertisement. Why not transfer your advertising dollars to the buyers?

Advertisement, media personnel, etc all these are costly in this trying times of virus pandemic...really dunno what these dev are thinking? Hope buyers are aware they are paying for all the media coverage...

As a rule of thumb, I stay away from dev with too much media coverage as I know the marketing dollars spent is coming to me when I buy ...in fact, those silent movers are those you should look out for...

Last edited by ThinkCarefully; 23-03-2020 at 09:53 PM..
Old 23-03-2020, 10:01 PM   #1782
Master Member

Miscalculate or not, OLA spends so much on advertisement and then tried to rip off buyers with high price.

I prefer M strategy of selling reasonable price and NO advertisement. Why not transfer your advertising dollars to the buyers?

Advertisement, media personnel, etc all these are costly in this trying times of virus pandemic...really dunno what these dev are thinking? Hope buyers are aware they are paying for all the media coverage...
Ola must have helped a lot of EC sellers to sell their recently MOP EC units after their price was released on Saturday. I won’t be surprise more ola buyers are withdrawing.
So far, there’s no report of how many units sold on Sunday, or was it 3 units sold from somewhere I read? Can’t recall.

I hope cdl after seeing this, hopefully may price their penrose more competitively.
Old 23-03-2020, 10:12 PM   #1783
Master Member

Donít worry bro. True numbers will be out Friday before 5pm. Love URA caveats.

Ola must have helped a lot of EC sellers to sell their recently MOP EC units after their price was released on Saturday. I wonít be surprise more ola buyers are withdrawing.
So far, thereís no report of how many units sold on Sunday, or was it 3 units sold from somewhere I read? Canít recall.

I hope cdl after seeing this, hopefully may price their penrose more competitively.
Old 23-03-2020, 10:48 PM   #1784

After much consideration, I am giving Treasure a miss, even though the price is good. Time to go back to shop for resale.
leeerwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2020, 10:55 PM   #1785
Master Member

Jia you jia you! Do your due diligent and happy house hunting bro.

URA caveat, Property guru, SRX, 99.co , squarefoot, urbanzoom, UOB valuation, URA Masterplan 2019, check.rent (if u wanna know rental average) are all your best friend for resale.
Do hear views from agents with open mind.

All the best in your house hunt!

After much consideration, I am giving Treasure a miss, even though the price is good. Time to go back to shop for resale.
zinedine likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.