HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Treasure at Tampines

Like Tree156Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-03-2019, 11:18 AM   #181

sold over 260 units just yesterday alone.

that's a long shot compared to Florence Residences's 54 units in a weekend
Hehe,i thought all naysayers are still waiting for price to crash?
This is a Low risk quantum and Low risk investment project May not make a lot of money or find good rental but hard to lose money lah. Buyers after all are still quantum sensitive.
So u were there? Got buy?
My colleague just texted me for advise. He seems interested too. Lol

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 24-03-2019 at 11:24 AM..
NiShiZhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2019, 11:28 AM   #182

sold over 260 units just yesterday alone.

that's a long shot compared to Florence Residences's 54 units in a weekend
Florence was priced at 14xxpsf at lousy location.

Treasureís draw factor is the market and Low quantum/Low psf.
Agree 2203 units is quite turn off though. But not forgetting Florence also over 1400 units. To me, sama sama lah.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 24-03-2019 at 11:30 AM..
Old 24-03-2019, 11:32 AM   #183

This is a Low risk quantum and Low risk investment project May not make a lot of money or find good rental but hard to lose money lah. Buyers after all are still quantum sensitive.
That's why the 1 bedroom units are gone~
However, the bigger units seems to do very poorly. Seems like most not keen to stay in a high density condo~
simonghl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2019, 11:37 AM   #184

With the slow down in the market... Many agents still seems like earning big money leh...
fotoudavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2019, 11:48 AM   #185

I was there for the ballot. And surprising it was quite fast (compared to Parc Esta). And I’m lucky I got my ballot called within 1 hr.

Even so the ballot ended by 12ish which is very fast looking at the amount of crowd that filled up the whole tentage.

Remember I got my ballot number called at 3pm when I went for Parc Esta and that wasn’t even half of the people gone.
bjory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2019, 11:51 AM   #186

That's why the 1 bedroom units are gone~
However, the bigger units seems to do very poorly. Seems like most not keen to stay in a high density condo~
I remember even good project like grandeur park has 10000 visitors thronged the SF and first day sales was 50%? Most of the 1 and 2 bedder are always gone first. Now still left limited 4/5 bedders. Still got pple buying every month. Bigger units no doubt need abit more time to find buyers.

For treasure, Genuine buyers for self stay purpose will slowly come back for the 3-5 bedders. (If they see other projects bigger units are launching sky high price and if they not enough Budget) No hurry la, this is the second day only. 260 units sold on first day kinda surprise me already.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 24-03-2019 at 11:56 AM..
Old 24-03-2019, 11:52 AM   #187

I was there for the ballot. And surprising it was quite fast (compared to Parc Esta). And Iím lucky I got my ballot called within 1 hr.

Even so the ballot ended by 12ish which is very fast looking at the amount of crowd that filled up the whole tentage.

Remember I got my ballot number called at 3pm when I went for Parc Esta and that wasnít even half of the people gone.
Congrats, so in the end u bought treasure or Parc esta?
Parc esta price to me is also reasonable.
Old 24-03-2019, 11:57 AM   #188

I bought Treasure since it’s this is in the location that I’m most familiar with. Even thou many says location is not great but doesn’t matter I know the area very well.

Besides not many condo in Tampines is around the mature side of Tampines.

Parc Esta even thou it’s opp Eunos but the psf is way too high.
Old 24-03-2019, 11:59 AM   #189

With the slow down in the market... Many agents still seems like earning big money leh...
We only see those glam ones on social media when there are many others in hundreds or probably thousands struggling and doing other part time jobs to supplement their income~
Old 24-03-2019, 12:05 PM   #190

I remember even good project like grandeur park has 10000 visitors thronged the SF and first day sales was 50%? Most of the 1 and 2 bedder are always gone first. Now still left limited 4/5 bedders. Still got pple buying every month. Bigger units no doubt need abit more time to find buyers.

For treasure, Genuine buyers for self stay purpose will slowly come back for the 3-5 bedders. (If they see other projects bigger units are launching sky high price and if they not enough Budget) No hurry la, this is the second day only. 260 units sold on first day kinda surprise me already.
Ya, the next to go will be the 2 bedders but the % for the others seems really disproportionate compared to others.
Maybe it's because it's a super big project and takes a longer time to build so those looking for own stay not too keen and decided to take a wait and see approach hoping there will be better upcoming projects~
Old 24-03-2019, 12:08 PM   #191

I bought Treasure since itís this is in the location that Iím most familiar with. Even thou many says location is not great but doesnít matter I know the area very well.
My sentiments exactly when deciding. What is not considered a great location to others might not necessarily be so for yourself.
Old 24-03-2019, 12:14 PM   #192

I bought Treasure since itís this is in the location that Iím most familiar with. Even thou many says location is not great but doesnít matter I know the area very well.

Besides not many condo in Tampines is around the mature side of Tampines.

Parc Esta even thou itís opp Eunos but the psf is way too high.
Why I feel Parc esta is reasonable at 16xx-17xxpsf becos itís just one stop away from PLQ (2000psf). Of cos PLQ has a lot of proximity advantage la compared to Parc esta.

Congrats. I feel treasure wonít lose money, but I just feel too many units for this project. So how many bedder u bought? If u dun wish to say also nvm. I just kaypo only. Hehe

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 24-03-2019 at 12:17 PM..
Old 24-03-2019, 12:18 PM   #193

My sentiments exactly when deciding. What is not considered a great location to others might not necessarily be so for yourself.
Near round market at this price not bad Liao la. Tapestry location even worse.
Old 24-03-2019, 12:42 PM   #194

2 of my friends were there, successfully balloted and got their dream homes... 2 bedder & 3-bedder respectively. prior to balloting day, they seeked my opinion so i told them to go ahead if the price within their budget.

i got my investment unit in a district 19 new launch few mths back so no ammo now. else wil hoot one too.
aphel14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2019, 01:02 PM   #195

I got the 2 bedder with 2 toilet unit. But the common toilet is the smaller one compared to the actual 2 bedder with 2 toilets.

The unit I gotten is the more rare units in the development with only 23 units in total and all on level 12 only.

The price compared with the actual 2 bedder 2 toilets is so much lesser.

Why I feel Parc esta is reasonable at 16xx-17xxpsf becos it’s just one stop away from PLQ (2000psf). Of cos PLQ has a lot of proximity advantage la compared to Parc esta.

Congrats. I feel treasure won’t lose money, but I just feel too many units for this project. So how many bedder u bought? If u dun wish to say also nvm. I just kaypo only. Hehe
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.