HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Treasure at Tampines

Like Tree169Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-03-2019, 11:28 AM   #241

With regards to your point, yes, 22xx units, but only 1,7xx parking lots. Does this lead to balloting of parking lots?
Expect huge jam as the whole village (2,2xx) plus surrounding hdb need to squeeze through narrow road to get in/ out during peak hours.

Good Luck!
ThinkCarefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2019, 11:43 AM   #242

I think this is the new normal for big developments....something to do with LTA/URA guidelines on car park lots in BIG developments. emphasis on car lite and also do not want to over congest the area. else i cannot imagine why a developer would provide inadequate car park lots.

This plus the recent cooling measures for big development (restriction on average size, additional 5% etc) really makes it challenging for existing big developments going enbloc...
yongsaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2019, 11:46 AM   #243

ck_ian69 and TeamUSA, good observation.

Do not be swayed easily by others.👍
ThinkCarefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2019, 12:01 PM   #244

I think this is the new normal for big developments....something to do with LTA/URA guidelines on car park lots in BIG developments. emphasis on car lite and also do not want to over congest the area. else i cannot imagine why a developer would provide inadequate car park lots.

This plus the recent cooling measures for big development (restriction on average size, additional 5% etc) really makes it challenging for existing big developments going enbloc...
And itís also going to be an issue when some residents have more than one car. MCST will have headaches when non-car residents complain about paying same maintenance fees as residents who take up more than one parking lot.
killershot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2019, 12:09 PM   #245
Master Member

treasure will be an enclave for ceca and pinoys...

why do u want to waste $$ on such a development?

tampines court previously was a 600 units HUDC...in order to recoup $$ back from land price...developers squeeze 2k+ units into the space...

u all say worth to buy or not? unless u dont mind renting to ceca who will trash or slash ur rental price lor...

End of the day its ur $$ so its ur choice...
reallyworry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2019, 12:24 PM   #246

treasure will be an enclave for ceca and pinoys...

why do u want to waste $$ on such a development?

tampines court previously was a 600 units HUDC...in order to recoup $$ back from land price...developers squeeze 2k+ units into the space...

u all say worth to buy or not? unless u dont mind renting to ceca who will trash or slash ur rental price lor...

End of the day its ur $$ so its ur choice...
Hehe, You sure Ceca and pinoys only in treasure? they are already in many parts of Singapore.
Go take a walk at Melville park at Simei, cote d’azur at East Coast u, cluster houses in the north, Punggol etc.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 25-03-2019 at 12:36 PM..
NiShiZhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2019, 12:28 PM   #247

With regards to your point, yes, 22xx units, but only 1,7xx parking lots. Does this lead to balloting of parking lots?
Expect huge jam as the whole village (2,2xx) plus surrounding hdb need to squeeze through narrow road to get in/ out during peak hours.

Good Luck!
Yes, if number of parking lot can’t support too many residents who own a car, balloting will take place, could be termly or every six months.
But if a project is next to mrt,shopping mall, bus interchange, I noticed the car park slots is always quite empty. I stayed in one. No need fight for parking lot.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 25-03-2019 at 12:40 PM..
NiShiZhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2019, 12:30 PM   #248
Supremacy Member

Sigh. My banker quite young I think. I should have complain him. Cause they send a surveyor down and charge me valuation fee after that. To assess the valuation of the condo match the loan amount. I heard buc project does not need that cause valuation of buc will auto equal selling price.

So for free conversion, is it auto by dbs?
U/C buy direct from developer unit no need valuation. The bank will take developers valuation. You so generous ok lah. Your RM is probably booking his overseas trip from "referral fees" paid to him/her by the valuation company. LOL.
RMCWMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2019, 12:51 PM   #249

U/C buy direct from developer unit no need valuation. The bank will take developers valuation. You so generous ok lah. Your RM is probably booking his overseas trip from "referral fees" paid to him/her by the valuation company. LOL.
No lah. I believe my project has top, thus they require valuation.. zzz
birmingham123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2019, 01:37 PM   #250
Master Member

Hehe, You sure Ceca and pinoys only in treasure? they are already in many parts of Singapore.
Go take a walk at Melville park at Simei, cote díazur at East Coast u, cluster houses in the north, Punggol etc.
wat i m saying is...if u are willing to rent ur unit to them...

not where are they...
Old 25-03-2019, 01:57 PM   #251

wat i m saying is...if u are willing to rent ur unit to them...

not where are they...
Ya my fern told me rent to them quite nightmarish.
Old 25-03-2019, 02:26 PM   #252

Yes, if number of parking lot canít support too many residents who own a car, balloting will take place, could be termly or every six months.
But if a project is next to mrt,shopping mall, bus interchange, I noticed the car park slots is always quite empty. I stayed in one. No need fight for parking lot.
Nowadays a lot of families more than 1 car. Got 2-3 even. This is crazy. No wonder only 270 sold. Another 2k to clear, good luck.
AlohaBeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2019, 02:37 PM   #253

Just try driving to that area during weekends and see.
Then imagine 2.2k units X average of 4 pax.
Increased population of 9k residents.
kiatme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2019, 02:43 PM   #254
Master Member

2K+ units

average 1 household is 3 pax.

if fully sold...u are looking at 6k pax in Treasure...

Think carefully
Old 25-03-2019, 02:53 PM   #255
Master Member

Nowadays a lot of families more than 1 car. Got 2-3 even. This is crazy. No wonder only 270 sold. Another 2k to clear, good luck.
2kids + 2 cars + condo. I think each parent needs to bring in at least $6K/month to keep the household afloat sia...
microtek is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.