HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Treasure at Tampines

Like Tree161Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2019, 09:37 AM   #16

I think some buyers prefer open layout, partitions to separate living spaces need not necessarily be walls
"Study" is just a label, there can be many possible uses for the "study" space.. can be home office, extra storage space etc
Some agent trying to smoke buyers.....

Hence market it as studios instead of one bedder. Thereís a different between studio unit and One bedroom condo.
U should look at the 1+Study space. Canít do anything at all.. just paying a potrude out window space and smaller AC ledge thatís all.

Not much diff from their ď1bedderĒ unit. Basically both are studio unit. All the best to developer. As a group of bachelors, many of us still prefer a wall as a partition between bedroom & living room. Canít imagine myself having guest over, sleeping openly together! Eeeyerrrr. Hence walls are important even for us bachelors.

Iíve yet to find someone that love open concept studio style living. To each its own I Guess.
but sane head buyer prevails.
Old 12-03-2019, 11:52 AM   #17

The MBR for 2/3/4/5 bedders is quite a turn off. on paper looks big, but there's the doorway access to adjoining toilets and bedroom corridors that you cant block. It's a space challenging to use.

I cant think of ways to create a small study ledge or even added storage. A wastage of space.

Edit: The 1 BR has the best layout IMO, may need to spend to build glass-walls if you dont prefer the studio style.

Last edited by coolstrawberry; 12-03-2019 at 11:56 AM..
coolstrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 11:15 PM   #18
Master Member

I stay in a condo with large number of units too.

I see there are 2203 units in this estate. Well, you can forget about booking facilities such as function room or BBQ pit unless you are super lucky, or if you don't mind book weekday afternoon.

During weekend at my place, it's like HDB market crowd.

I mean seriously if you want to live in such a high density estate, just go for HDB. You'll enjoy the openness more rather than feel closed in by your condo walls.
Parka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 11:21 PM   #19
Arch-Supremacy Member

The MBR for 2/3/4/5 bedders is quite a turn off. on paper looks big, but there's the doorway access to adjoining toilets and bedroom corridors that you cant block. It's a space challenging to use.

I cant think of ways to create a small study ledge or even added storage. A wastage of space.

Edit: The 1 BR has the best layout IMO, may need to spend to build glass-walls if you dont prefer the studio style.
The 5BR is weird. 2 adjacent common toilets. Dun even want to let one of the bedroom "own" it by having the door in the room instead of 2 toilet doors side by side along corridor lol...
weng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2019, 08:11 AM   #20

What is the indicative price?
Clazav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2019, 08:33 AM   #21

Whoa I thought this project could sell well but after seeing this kind of floor plan for 3 bedders compact and a few types of 2 bedders, I think they going to be like garden residences, just that it is in the east of Singapore. Stop thinking that Singaporeans cannot afford and downsize..

And the developer don't put the bed on the floor plan there so people wouldn't realise it is small? Little cheap tactic.

What is the indicative price?
Old 13-03-2019, 08:51 AM   #22

Whoa I thought this project could sell well but after seeing this kind of floor plan for 3 bedders compact and a few types of 2 bedders, I think they going to be like garden residences, just that it is in the east of Singapore. Stop thinking that Singaporeans cannot afford and downsize..

And the developer don't put the bed on the floor plan there so people wouldn't realise it is small? Little cheap tactic.
getting condo is like a luxury item, but it seems like buying a small pigeon hole at high price which doesn't make sense.
HDB will be better off, cheap and spacious.

nowadays the condos design are so small, in master, either a queen bed with side table or king without side table, your choice.
bojangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2019, 08:53 AM   #23

anyone going showflat? i'm just wondering the bedroom sizes, is it less than 8sqm?
coolstrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2019, 08:55 AM   #24
Master Member

I see there are 2203 units in this estate. Well, you can forget about booking facilities such as function room or BBQ pit unless you are super lucky, or if you don't mind book weekday afternoon.

I mean seriously if you want to live in such a high density estate, just go for HDB. You'll enjoy the openness more rather than feel closed in by your condo walls.
is it really that bad
captain huat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2019, 08:57 AM   #25
Arch-Supremacy Member

there are double facilities .. meaning multiple bbq pits, pools etc.. tenant pool will probably come from Changi Airport and Changi Business Park

Direct shuttle bus to Changi Airport and likely the most budget friendly launch this year

Disclaimer: i am an ERA agent
i know ur director james Goh..
Aaron_soh80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2019, 09:04 AM   #26
Arch-Supremacy Member

r there many tiongs/pinoy/ceca?
Aaron_soh80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2019, 10:24 AM   #27
Supremacy Member

blocks to blocks look really close ... less than 30m?
bakasa2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2019, 02:04 PM   #28

considering the price point, i think buyers got to judge for themselves whether the price is worth the trade offs

this development is the lowest entry point to buying a new condo launch
quailmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2019, 04:38 PM   #29

I think units with decent floorplan will sell well. So those 3 bedders premium and above should be fine. My opinion.

considering the price point, i think buyers got to judge for themselves whether the price is worth the trade offs

this development is the lowest entry point to buying a new condo launch
Old 13-03-2019, 04:45 PM   #30

I think it is not fair if we only look at the total number of units to judge whether amenities is enough. We should see like how many units sharing a swimming pool, gym, function room etc. And also this is how the developer can price it low and maintenance fee manageable.

is it really that bad
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.