HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Treasure at Tampines

Like Tree162Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-03-2019, 07:28 PM   #376

In the west, only west coast offers seaview that is not too expensive.

Lately, whistler grand recent transaction also not cheap, 13xx to 14xxpsf.
Actually, I don’t quite understand what’s the draw factor at west coast vale area.
Clazav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2019, 07:29 PM   #377

Lately, whistler grand recent transaction also not cheap, 13xx to 14xxpsf.
Actually, I donít quite understand whatís the draw factor at west coast vale area.
I attended the Twin Vew talk and went to the showflat. Back then, the pull factor was the HSR(train to Malaysia). My agent said that many agents themselves submit cheque of their own to secure the 1 bedder. When the news that the HSR was cancelled, i suppose sales dampened. I am not convinced of its 1400psf price. It is neither here nor there. Not exactly near to top schools, not near to MRT, not near to markets. I thought it is very much similar to the condos at Tampines Avenue 10 (Tapestry and the likes).

Thankfully, I did not commit.
Old 31-03-2019, 07:32 PM   #378

In the west, only west coast offers seaview that is not too expensive.
The west coast view is nothing to crow about. They have the PSA Port Terminal at West Coast, followed by the industrial areas. I wouldn't exactly call it sea view. Though they have a Pandan Reservoir there...
Old 31-03-2019, 07:39 PM   #379

True. You can observe whether project like suo will huat or not, really depend on the timing of cm, the plot that is launched etc. Unluckily that plot beside suo plot is launched after cm, so its bid is low and its selling psf will be low.

But places like garden and affinity were bidded high, and selling high. It gives you that wrong impression that serangoon North projects are more valuable than that of Aljunied. When this plot beside suo is launched, there is a chance of having good sale. You guys can get ready your bullets.

SUO is a sell out project, looks like the owners who are looking at high profit resale is gonna be disappointed after seeing the sims drive land bid price.

Let see whether wing Tai can save them or not. Hehe, you know what I mean.
Old 31-03-2019, 07:40 PM   #380

It is moving to tuas. Actually east coast is nothing fanciful too. It is the impression rather than the view in general.

The west coast view is nothing to crow about. They have the PSA Port Terminal at West Coast, followed by the industrial areas. I wouldn't exactly call it sea view. Though they have a Pandan Reservoir there...
Old 31-03-2019, 07:44 PM   #381

It is moving to tuas. Actually east coast is nothing fanciful too. It is the impression rather than the view in general.
East Coast has a long stretch of beach from Fort Road all the way up to Marine Parade and beyond. This is priceless!
Old 31-03-2019, 07:46 PM   #382
Banned

True. You can observe whether project like suo will huat or not, really depend on the timing of cm, the plot that is launched etc. Unluckily that plot beside suo plot is launched after cm, so its bid is low and its selling psf will be low.

But places like garden and affinity were bidded high, and selling high. It gives you that wrong impression that serangoon North projects are more valuable than that of Aljunied. When this plot beside suo is launched, there is a chance of having good sale. You guys can get ready your bullets.
Can get ready bullets for affinity and garden too, when they have to compete with sims drive.

Save your bullets now, can kill more with one next time.
annetyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2019, 07:47 PM   #383

I feel it is due to there having more landed and more freehold, the heritage that giving the prestige than the physical amenities of East Coast over west coast that creates the difference.

East Coast has a long stretch of beach from Fort Road all the way up to Marine Parade and beyond. This is priceless!
Old 31-03-2019, 07:50 PM   #384

Actually when I think about the traffic conditions for Tapestry or Treasure.

Even thou many people says that Treasure is big development, a lot of cars along Street 11 definitely will be heavy jam moving to PIE.

Letís say the jam along the new slip road for Treasure to PIE take drivers 20 mins to get into PIE, the proximity to PIE is actually closer than Tapestry or even Tanah Merah.

If you factor in the travel time from Tapestry or Optima for eg, even thou the traffic along Tampines Ave 10 or New Upper Changi Road is smoother and less congested, the amount of time to travel from these condos to PIE might end up be 15 - 20mins including stops at traffic lights etc.

Maybe it might take also same time for someone from Treasure to PIE and someone driving from Tapestry to PIE.

Just my 2 cents

Thatís why I opined Tape and Treasure, difficult to compare (not clear cut). Taking lowest quantum, which is a better choice, Tape cdl 1br, at 595k or Treasure studio (no walls, not 1 br) at 580 k?
ThinkCarefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2019, 08:28 PM   #385

I attended the Twin Vew talk and went to the showflat. Back then, the pull factor was the HSR(train to Malaysia). My agent said that many agents themselves submit cheque of their own to secure the 1 bedder. When the news that the HSR was cancelled, i suppose sales dampened. I am not convinced of its 1400psf price. It is neither here nor there. Not exactly near to top schools, not near to MRT, not near to markets. I thought it is very much similar to the condos at Tampines Avenue 10 (Tapestry and the likes).

Thankfully, I did not commit.
Thankfully you are old enough to understand the meaning of ĎMalaysia bolehí. Why commit to something that is not entirely within Singapore decision?
ThinkCarefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2019, 08:30 PM   #386
Arch-Supremacy Member

Haha u might just as well say it’s the twin vew project la.
Parc reviera first launch cheap
Then twin vew launch at 14xx to 15xxpsf because the agent told everyone the next plot of land is 20% higher.
Suddenly whistler grand launch at 12xx to 13xxpsf.

In the end, twin vew buyers kenna pawned.

When agent advertise tapestry, they also use the same trick citing Tampines court New launch will be 20-30% higher due to higher land price.

Lol I think we really same wavelength. Hehe
these are big amount of money to be tikam around because of who said that or u think developer will launch where, buy house is a very big commitment for years...
Old 31-03-2019, 08:51 PM   #387

Thankfully you are old enough to understand the meaning of ĎMalaysia bolehí. Why commit to something that is not entirely within Singapore decision?
I like your nick, u really live up to your nick.
Old 31-03-2019, 09:19 PM   #388

Actually depend on what you wan? Some of my single friend prefer studio style cos at least can DIY the space given to you rather than having 1 bedroom which has wall.This kind of studio/ 1 bedroom condo is small so cannot use the same concepts of a normal 2br 3br having a fix wall fix bed fix diner table. Gotta think out of the box when you wan the studio to look spacious and at the same time all necessary thingy ( bed, storage, iron board, diner table, working desk and etc) is there.
Stoneben89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2019, 09:37 PM   #389

Actually depend on what you wan? Some of my single friend prefer studio style cos at least can DIY the space given to you rather than having 1 bedroom which has wall.This kind of studio/ 1 bedroom condo is small so cannot use the same concepts of a normal 2br 3br having a fix wall fix bed fix diner table. Gotta think out of the box when you wan the studio to look spacious and at the same time all necessary thingy ( bed, storage, iron board, diner table, working desk and etc) is there.
I would think Treasure 1 bedder should have like what The Glades or Highline Residences have those sliding doors to divide the living and bedroom. But doesn’t seems to see it in the floor plan.
bjory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2019, 09:40 PM   #390

I would think Treasure 1 bedder should have like what The Glades or Highline Residences have those sliding doors to divide the living and bedroom. But doesnít seems to see it in the floor plan.
I think itís not an issue to do a partition wall/sliding door to separate the living/bedroom.
Just make sure itís not ended up making the bedroom/living room looks claustrophobic will do.
zinedine likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.