HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Treasure at Tampines

Like Tree162Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-03-2019, 09:46 PM   #391

I think itís not an issue to do a partition wall/sliding door to separate the living/bedroom.
Just make sure itís not ended up making the bedroom/living room looks claustrophobic will do.
True. Otherwise it will look like staycation in hotel. Any floor plan will attract their prefer buyer. I don think there will be a bad floor plan is jus bad turnout if the buyer and owner don know how to make use of the floor plan given to them.
Stoneben89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2019, 09:47 PM   #392

I think it’s not an issue to do a partition wall/sliding door to separate the living/bedroom.
Just make sure it’s not ended up making the bedroom/living room looks claustrophobic will do.
Just curious if this kind of studio with open living and bedroom is better or the loft kind with the bedroom on the loft e.g. Euhabitat, Urban Vista is more appealing.
bjory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2019, 09:57 PM   #393

Just curious if this kind of studio with open living and bedroom is better or the loft kind with the bedroom on the loft e.g. Euhabitat, Urban Vista is more appealing.
Treasure 1 bedder size is actually slightly bigger than jovell one bedder size. Based on floor plan, jovell have a wall that can separate living and bedroom quite decently.
I think treasure studio can also do that after looking at both floor plans.

Loft kind unit always looks chic and swanky.
But not forgetting while 1 bedder mostly target the singles, we can’t deny the fact that some old folks are also potential 1 bedder buyers due to downgrading reason.
Dont think the old folks will like to climb the loft units with narrow steps up and down?

I would bet on non loft unit.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 31-03-2019 at 10:51 PM..
NiShiZhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2019, 10:12 PM   #394
Supremacy Member

The west coast view is nothing to crow about. They have the PSA Port Terminal at West Coast, followed by the industrial areas. I wouldn't exactly call it sea view. Though they have a Pandan Reservoir there...
Ports moving to mega port at tuas. Banking that the area is set for redevelopment. Likely some of the industrial plot will not be renewed and once lease expires it will merge with lakeside district. Also got possibility of cross island line station along that area
Forever84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2019, 11:12 PM   #395

Ports moving to mega port at tuas. Banking that the area is set for redevelopment. Likely some of the industrial plot will not be renewed and once lease expires it will merge with lakeside district. Also got possibility of cross island line station along that area
Interesting to see the crl stations from Clementi to Jurong/ Tuas.
ThinkCarefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 01:39 AM   #396

My personal opinion is that once developer bid lower for land and lower selling price or even to extend not bid for land at all, government will also slowly remove some cooling measures. If not, government also cannot earn... Just my personal opinion only... I do think that property market are coming down as of now...
birmingham123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 02:45 AM   #397

I like your nick, u really live up to your nick.
Cheers🍻🍻🥂🥂🍷🍷🥃🥃
Old 01-04-2019, 06:13 AM   #398
High Supremacy Member

Actually when I think about the traffic conditions for Tapestry or Treasure.

Even thou many people says that Treasure is big development, a lot of cars along Street 11 definitely will be heavy jam moving to PIE.

Let’s say the jam along the new slip road for Treasure to PIE take drivers 20 mins to get into PIE, the proximity to PIE is actually closer than Tapestry or even Tanah Merah.

If you factor in the travel time from Tapestry or Optima for eg, even thou the traffic along Tampines Ave 10 or New Upper Changi Road is smoother and less congested, the amount of time to travel from these condos to PIE might end up be 15 - 20mins including stops at traffic lights etc.

Maybe it might take also same time for someone from Treasure to PIE and someone driving from Tapestry to PIE.

Just my 2 cents
can use Google map to simulate all these. but sorry la. location location location. not near mrt = bad. u can say alot abut near expressway or what
chopra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 07:24 AM   #399
Supremacy Member

Interesting to see the crl stations from Clementi to Jurong/ Tuas.
Cross island line (as name suggests) confirm will come and will go towards Tuas mega port. Just pending their study on central catchment only. The initial proposed alignment will pass through west coast side, my suspicion is around the west coast vale area or slightly higher because it has planned for higher population density there.
Old 01-04-2019, 08:48 AM   #400
Supremacy Member

With this amount of population, out going traffic is crucial, considering MRT is km away, numbers of residents driving surely be more compare to development nearer to MRT.
Zze121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 09:05 AM   #401
Supremacy Member

can use Google map to simulate all these. but sorry la. location location location. not near mrt = bad. u can say alot abut near expressway or what
Agreed. I think this development is not suitable for investor. Not sure who will rent these 1br when there are better choices in this district
Old 01-04-2019, 10:15 AM   #402

Agreed. I think this development is not suitable for investor. Not sure who will rent these 1br when there are better choices in this district
In fact a lot of people using PMD or bike to get to work in Changi Business Park. With the cycling path opened, one does not need to climb the overhead bridge but directly use underpass to cross PIE and go all the way to expo under mrt track. The commute time is less than 15 mins

However, it all depends how much demand 3 years down the road because more convenient substitutes are already there in Simei mrt area and Tenah Mera
vclee4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 06:21 PM   #403

Whats suo? Where got downtrend. Ura shows flattening or upward trend leh

Sent from Samsung SM-G960F using GAGT

See for yourself and decide trend.
https://sbr.com.sg/residential-property/news/private-home-prices-dipped-06-in-q1
Old 01-04-2019, 07:15 PM   #404
High Supremacy Member

https://sbr.com.sg/residential-property/news/private-home-prices-dipped-06-in-q1
ya this one
saw carefully liao. nvm. it's subjective
chopra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 07:40 PM   #405

https://sbr.com.sg/residential-prope...ipped-06-in-q1
We have been talking about the condo market so much that we have neglected HDB.Take a look at the resale price index graph in the link below. Unlike the previous property market rally from '09 to '14, where both HDB and private rose in tandem, the current spike in condo prices is not supported by rise in HDB prices at all. In fact, HDB prices have been decreasing for the past 5 years.

Many of the buyers here are upgraders from HDB and will be selling your HDB when treasure TOPs. Have you all ever considered that your flat may not fetch the price that you originally thought it could? Most importantly, why is HDB prices and condo moving in different directions? Is the property market and economy really improving or is the prices only driven up by developers bids? This is not sustainable... Good luck to all.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...s-dip-03-in-q1
annetyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.