Treasure at Tampines

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score
Rem to ask ur agents for red packet $3k or $3k harvey norman vouchers. Their 2% comm is easily $15-25k on launch wkend:)

12k to 25k so much ? If can sell 3 units in the month, then can shake leg for next 3 months already haha

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
Agent already say targetting foreigner working in Changi business Park..haha..

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT

simonghl

Reaction score
cannot imagine how packed the gym would be sia. omg

Ya lo that's why they operating it 24hrs and also have a system to monitor the occupancy numbers~ As for the tennis court, it will be always be booked I guess~ :D

SBC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Avg pricing at $1280 psf & 2203 units.

Wonder if they can clear > 80 during launch.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score

I would think the tapestry by cdl is more attractive. It is definitely more premium and prices are comparable to treasure at avg $1310psf. Treasure really looks like a DBSS flat I must say. That said, lets look at the sales for treasure, I feel developers will have to give more discounts to move sales at this 2,203 unit for "HDB-upgrader" project.

simonghl

Reaction score

With the indicative price should be able to achieve a 3 digits sales if not the developer really will be in for it~

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
With the indicative price should be able to achieve a 3 digits sales if not the developer really will be in for it~

Tapestry is priced at avg $1310psf and 68% sold. Treasure is not considerably cheaper than tapestry.

simonghl

Reaction score
Tapestry is priced at avg $1310psf and 68% sold. Treasure is not considerably cheaper than tapestry.

Yep agree but some prefer the location as it is deemed more "matured". If they can't even achieve 100 units at launch weekend for a 2,203 units development it sure spells trouble~

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Treasures looks like hdb. No ground floor units. So near to expressway.

Oldnerd79

Reaction score
Targeting Changi business park foreign talents... unlike HDB, condos don't have policy to avoid ethnic enclaves right? Will the condo have a high concentration of 'certain ethnic group' of people??

simonghl

Reaction score
Targeting Changi business park foreign talents... unlike HDB, condos don't have policy to avoid ethnic enclaves right? Will the condo have a high concentration of 'certain ethnic group' of people??

East side condos tend to have. I'm worried about mine too that's why I prefer EC at least first 5 years is safe~

Runez

Master Member
Reaction score
already registered and submitted cheque, ballot starts this Saturday, good luck to all :D

iphone1s

Reaction score

I agree with that.

These kind of condos have high rental turnover rate, and i don't mean just financially but human traffic is high. Most of the vice websites make use of such condos. BTW, other areas like jurong, woodlands, sembawang all are infected with vice activities. The next place that these people look for are in the East.

Good luck.

Reaction score
I agree with that.

These kind of condos have high rental turnover rate, and i don't mean just financially but human traffic is high. Most of the vice websites make use of such condos. BTW, other areas like jurong, woodlands, sembawang all are infected with vice activities. The next place that these people look for are in the East.

Good luck.

Vice activity they pick such a huge condo with so much traffic?
Usually this kind targeted more towards PRs and Sgeans bah.

iphone1s

Reaction score
Vice activity they pick such a huge condo with so much traffic?
Usually this kind targeted more towards PRs and Sgeans bah.

They already use HDB in previous attempts in sembawang and woodlands le. it is a proven model. Just that HDB can be quite glaring. Condos are always closed door policy. Some more east is untainted. Good new ground for them.

Anyways, some may call me racist la. But for a permanent dweller, you wouldnt like your neighbours to treat the place like some hotel regardless vice or non-vice.

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score
Since treasure at tampines is 1200psf, is it better buy to get the tampines trillant EC resales at 1200psf ? Location much better bah...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.