HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Treasure at Tampines

Like Tree167Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2019, 12:46 PM   #466
High Supremacy Member

Earlier in this thread, someone said that the 2-bedder is the sweet spot for Treasures. While another said that the 12th floor 2-bedder is the best.

Can any1 enlighten which particular 2-bedder is that?
So based on your own research, which do you think is the best...?

I took a look after seeing your question, just did my own study and decided which one I would prefer. Everyone has their own preferences and reasons for choosing the so-called best. You just need to know what your priorities are.

For me, I started off with the layout I would prefer, then look at the facing and some other things to come to the 'best' I would like.
Pokémon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 12:55 PM   #467

The story of P, T and W (part 2)

In the same district, although not side by side, there is expected to be at least 2 new launches within the next 1 year. The expected (although not releasedJ prices are 1,650 psf to 1,900 psf.

Depending on the launch prices of coming development, as well as new mrt line stations (location yet to be announced), we may make more inferences and draw some conclusion later...

To be continued....
ThinkCarefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 02:02 PM   #468

Let me Guess:

P = Parc Riviera
T = Twin Vew
W = Whistler Grand?

Next upcoming launch around there should be Parc Clematis and Normanton Park by Kingsford.

The GLS plot of land next to Clement Canopy up for tender.
New MRT line are in the process of finalising the alignment. Won’t disclose much. News will be out not so soon stay tune

In the same district, although not side by side, there is expected to be at least 2 new launches within the next 1 year. The expected (although not releasedJ prices are 1,650 psf to 1,900 psf.

Depending on the launch prices of coming development, as well as new mrt line stations (location yet to be announced), we may make more inferences and draw some conclusion later...

To be continued....

Last edited by 1993newbie; 06-04-2019 at 02:07 PM..
1993newbie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 02:46 PM   #469
Banned

Let me Guess:

P = Parc Riviera
T = Twin Vew
W = Whistler Grand?

Next upcoming launch around there should be Parc Clematis and Normanton Park by Kingsford.

The GLS plot of land next to Clement Canopy up for tender.
New MRT line are in the process of finalising the alignment. Won’t disclose much. News will be out not so soon stay tune
You can roughly gauge where the stations will be based on the map. I'm guessing there will be a clementi east station along ulu pandan road and a west coast / clementi west station.

Possible to have one near P, T and W.

But definitely not one near Normanton park and clement canopy.

The location of mrt stations is definitely no secret. But now, with almost every home near MRT, does it really make a big difference anymore?
annetyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 02:50 PM   #470
Banned

You would be surprised by the number of suicidals and ‘not so smart’ in Singapore.
Seems like many think the same as me in the forum. Perhaps I should have used the term 'not so smart' instead of 'stupid'.
Old 06-04-2019, 02:53 PM   #471
Banned

You can roughly gauge where the stations will be based on the map. I'm guessing there will be a clementi east station along ulu pandan road and a west coast / clementi west station.

Possible to have one near P, T and W.

But definitely not one near Normanton park and clement canopy.

The location of mrt stations is definitely no secret. But now, with almost every home near MRT, does it really make a big difference anymore?
Can start queuing up at P,T and W. Thank me later.
Old 06-04-2019, 03:05 PM   #472
Banned

To be continued....
Normanton park is in a totally different and more exclusive, central area. Cannot compare with P,T, W.

Maybe previous park west condo is comparable. Then again, so much supply in that area alr.
Old 06-04-2019, 03:09 PM   #473
SBC
Arch-Supremacy Member

Has TT sales crossed 400 units?
SBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 03:16 PM   #474
Banned

Has TT sales crossed 400 units?
I doubt so, currently 289 transactions for march on URA website. Only an increase of 19 units from previous week.

Who is the one spreading false rumours? Don't try too hard, good luck.
Old 06-04-2019, 03:42 PM   #475
High Supremacy Member

so many property guru and expert comment here. I read already feel excited over my teban HDB flat. hope it hit 1 mil.
Broadwalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 03:49 PM   #476
Supremacy Member

Let's just say, the only way you can really earn much is if you buy into an undeveloped area and there is a development boom.
Forever84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 03:54 PM   #477

Like Woodlands. So under rated.

Let's just say, the only way you can really earn much is if you buy into an undeveloped area and there is a development boom.
1993newbie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 04:23 PM   #478

Like Woodlands. So under rated.
Woodlands has increased in price by a bit. Last time, Woodlands hdb was lower priced than cck. Now slightly better.
Zetrio2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 05:09 PM   #479
High Supremacy Member

The affinity and garden residence still have snowflakes? I want go there see see.
Broadwalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 06:26 PM   #480

I Guess the new launch price will remain flattish for quite some time.
It’s now a game of tug of war betw buyers and developer. See who give in first.

Developer enbloc/bid the land too high also can’t give too much discount.
Buyers now all adopt the wait and see attitude due to oversupply. But some may need to buy a home desperately for personal reason.

The bargain buys will not be those enbloc sites bought at high price by developer.
The bargain buys will be the subsequent land bid price during this time when market has softened and when there’s oversupply. perhaps the sims drive site is just a start. (But for that area, if 1400psf and subjected to 85sqm rule, I still don’t think it’s dirt cheap).
However middle road site still attracts 10 bidders at 14xxpsf ppr.

Lets see how other land bid price is performing to have a more conclusive picture.

The problem with buying units at high prices (because developer euphoric and bid sky high) is when the buyer comes to selling and renting, the buyer finds many newer, better, larger units around selling at lower prices (because latest land bid prices fell). The resale buyer and tenant is not going to give any consideration that the first buyer bought at the wrong time. Therefore, dyodd, its your money, your decision.
ThinkCarefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.