HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Treasure at Tampines

Like Tree170Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2019, 06:32 PM   #481

You can roughly gauge where the stations will be based on the map. I'm guessing there will be a clementi east station along ulu pandan road and a west coast / clementi west station.

Possible to have one near P, T and W.

But definitely not one near Normanton park and clement canopy.

The location of mrt stations is definitely no secret. But now, with almost every home near MRT, does it really make a big difference anymore?

Like you said, Normanton Park is so exclusive (no mrt or bus nearby),when almost every home is near mrt, do you think it is easy to rent or sell?
ThinkCarefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 06:35 PM   #482

Woodlands has increased in price by a bit. Last time, Woodlands hdb was lower priced than cck. Now slightly better.
CCK hardly increases......
fotoudavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 06:43 PM   #483

I doubt so, currently 289 transactions for march on URA website. Only an increase of 19 units from previous week.

Who is the one spreading false rumours? Don't try too hard, good luck.
289 still only 13% of total units. With another almost 2000 units to sell, it will be wait Long, Long I think. 10 to 15% range still ranked among not the best performers in terms of recent new launches. Of course not as disasterous as the ones that achieved less than 5% recently.
Old 06-04-2019, 08:22 PM   #484
Banned

289 still only 13% of total units. With another almost 2000 units to sell, it will be wait Long, Long I think. 10 to 15% range still ranked among not the best performers in terms of recent new launches. Of course not as disasterous as the ones that achieved less than 5% recently.
I thought many say $1,280psf is dirt cheap in today's market. Unfortunately, there is only that fixed amount of demand for a period. And those buyers who were scared of missing the boat already purchased at the high prices last year.
annetyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 09:32 PM   #485
High Supremacy Member

I thought many say $1,280psf is dirt cheap in today's market. Unfortunately, there is only that fixed amount of demand for a period. And those buyers who were scared of missing the boat already purchased at the high prices last year.
Same trend for COE when people rush in. Now I am waiting for economy slowdown in late 2019-2021. Maybe more superman coming soon.
Broadwalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 09:35 PM   #486
High Supremacy Member

Like you said, Normanton Park is so exclusive (no mrt or bus nearby),when almost every home is near mrt, do you think it is easy to rent or sell?
Think positively. Singapore is not big. If every mass condo near to MRT what is elusivity of normanton park? It is somewhat similar to interlace but has more elusive serene to more common condos these days. You buy condo when you really can afford a car. Not buy a condo and take aleoca like me.
Old 06-04-2019, 09:37 PM   #487

Treasure and Tapestry are neck to neck. I would not say Treasure is dirt cheap.

IMHO, treasure was launched at a reasonable but not cheap price. If they had wanted to move more units like 20 to 30%, I expected them to launch at about 1230 psf, which would still give them reasonable profit.

See link below for price indication:

https://www.treasureattampines.com.sg/price/
zinedine likes this.
Old 06-04-2019, 09:58 PM   #488

What it takes to sell 20 to 30% during launch weekend for development more than 700 units:

https://www.straitstimes.com/busines...-in-west-coast
Old 07-04-2019, 12:05 PM   #489

Think positively. Singapore is not big. If every mass condo near to MRT what is elusivity of normanton park? It is somewhat similar to interlace but has more elusive serene to more common condos these days. You buy condo when you really can afford a car. Not buy a condo and take aleoca like me.
Yes, sales numbers at launch could be more elusive than interlace. Check out how interlace performed with its 1xxx units.

For landlord wanting to rent out units, please advertise..must drive, with money to rent a unit here, don’t tell me you cannot afford a car.. think positively,.you would do really well in this rental market.
zinedine likes this.

Last edited by ThinkCarefully; 07-04-2019 at 12:48 PM..
Old 07-04-2019, 12:58 PM   #490
High Supremacy Member

Yes, sales numbers at launch could be more elusive than interlace. Check out how interlace performed with its 1xxx units.

For landlord wanting to rent out units, please advertise..must drive, with money to rent a unit here, donít tell me you cannot afford a car.. think positively,.you would do really well in this rental market.
You just need a HDB or possible a EC only if you so dread for a MRT near your roof. You dun need a condo. Many public swimming pools available and many many virgin gyms for you too.
Old 07-04-2019, 01:26 PM   #491

For landlord wanting to rent out units, please advertise..must drive, with money to rent a unit here, donít tell me you cannot afford a car.. think positively,.you would do really well in this rental market.
Oh dear. I just checked out d Interlace on Propertyguru. 160 units on sale! 60 for rent! ($3.5k/month)

I wonder who is going to buy and is there a demand for rental...
Old 07-04-2019, 01:31 PM   #492
Banned

Oh dear. I just checked out d Interlace on Propertyguru. 160 units on sale! 60 for rent! ($3.5k/month)

You will be surprised at the large number of expats living at interlace. It was designed by renowned architects and is very popular. Very close to vivocity too.

Projects that you should be worried for are large OCR condos like treasure and high park residences.

Many listings are repeated listings..

Last edited by annetyu; 07-04-2019 at 03:50 PM..
Old 07-04-2019, 03:09 PM   #493
High Supremacy Member

Itís the same everywhere. my teban flat also many people sell. so if you are not speculating why worry? living in condo is a lifestyle and if you want proximity advantage better go with hdb not condo. condo with proximity advantage usually slum.
Old 07-04-2019, 03:27 PM   #494

You mean ocr?

You will be surprised at the large number of expats living at interlace. It was designed by renowned architects and is very popular. Very close to vivocity too.

Projects that you should be worried for are large RCR condos like treasure and high park residences.

Many listings are repeated listings..
Clazav is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 03:49 PM   #495
Banned

You mean ocr?
YUP. OCR. Thanks for correcting!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.