HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Treasure at Tampines

Like Tree169Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2019, 04:49 PM   #496

That renowned project, I think someone committed suicide there.

Last edited by ThinkCarefully; 07-04-2019 at 04:57 PM..
ThinkCarefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 05:52 PM   #497

The mindset is identical. When you can afford, you will buy, regardless whether is it worth it. The 1 mil hdb buyers mindset is as such. Same goes for some ocr units. While it might appear silly to some, without dispute, it is a trend. How do we capitalise on this new trend?

YUP. OCR. Thanks for correcting!
Clazav is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 11:21 AM   #498

Smile Treasure At Tampines

Currently many new launches.There are still good buy projects around.In long term Investing in property in still a choice.Treasure at Tampines is One of he Highly Anticipated Mega new launch condo in the Eastern of Singapore.
AlanKohCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 12:55 PM   #499
Supremacy Member

I see it abit differently since Iím vested in D14, so I did quite abit of research.
To begin with, i reccee the area around SUO and thereís really nothing to shout about though it is only 350m away from Aljunied mrt station. It is facing expressway, surrounded by industries and hdb. Surrounding gives me a very depressing feeling.
When I reccee Parc Esta, Eunos mrt is right directly across the road, that side gives me a more vibrant feeling probably due to many eateries around. But I still donít quite like that area because it is surrounded by hdb and quite noisy. Anyway, Iím not a fan of mega projects with 1399 units.

PLQ is a different league altogether though paya Lebar mrt is one stop away from Aljunied mrt though Aljunied is nearer to town. But donít forget PLQ main draw factor is the proximity to tons of malls, 2 mrt lines and 3 grade A office. Itís a township developed by lend lease. Thereís gonna be major rejuvenation there.
So to me, since both Aljunied and Eunos mrt are just one stop away from Paya Lebar, it doesnít makes much difference to me which one is being nearer to town.

Basically, I look at the 3 areas in totality, being Paya Lebar area being the most premier, follow by Parc Esta and lastly SUO.
But undeniably, the Low land bid price at sims drive is gonna have direct impact on the SUO resale price. But itís still early to tell if this Low land bid price will affect Parc Esta as well. After all, this sims drive new land site is subjected to 85sqm rules. So if its bigger units sells at 1400psf, I think it is a reasonable price. SUO resale asking price has to be more realistic by then.

To be honest, even SUO was launched 13xx to 14xxpsf, it was never to my liking after I research that area.
I know where bro ďthink carefullyĒ is coming from. He is comparing the mrt stations nearest to town.
U really need to reccee the place and experience the feeling.

I really feel sorry for those who bought resale SUO paying 1.5 to 1.6kpsf.
This is a good example of buying the wrong resale.
It may take them years to repent.

Park place is a great buy, within 2 months and 80% was sold, similar to nearby Katong Regency in 2012, I think it was soldout in just one month or less. And PLQ is just door step sheltered to MRT+CCL. This kind of pjt is what we had been talking about, you hand and leg must be very fast.

Went to KR showroom b4, that was an atas dev, quality finishing. No sure about PLQ, but it's location is a winner with an ave price of 1.9k psf, it location is better than WR.
Zze121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 01:06 PM   #500
Banned

Park place is a great buy, within 2 months and 80% was sold, similar to nearby Katong Regency in 2012, I think it was soldout in just one month or less. And PLQ is just door step sheltered to MRT+CCL. This kind of pjt is what we had been talking about, you hand and leg must be very fast.

Went to KR showroom b4, that was an atas dev, quality finishing. No sure about PLQ, but it's location is a winner with an ave price of 1.9k psf, it location is better than WR.
Not only location itself. That area has plenty of cheap properties (geylang, aljunied).

Most importantly it is next to brand new commercial facilities and grade A offices.

Woodleigh residences is just surrounded by HDB flats.
annetyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 11:24 PM   #501

Another enbloc hopeful

https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-news/laguna-park-attempts-en-bloc-sale-again-148-bil-price

Guess likely to fail as they are trying and trying again at the same price, whereas others have even tried again at 20 % discount.

What did Einstein say?
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.Ē

Last edited by ThinkCarefully; 09-04-2019 at 12:06 AM..
Old 08-04-2019, 11:35 PM   #502
Banned

Another enbloc hopeful

https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-new...-148-bil-price

Guess likely to fail as they are trying snd trying again at the same price, whereas others have even tried again at 20 % discount.

What did Einstein say?
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.Ē
40+ year old property and they are still expecting to reap more than 2.6mill each. Looks like no such thing as depreciation for condos haha..
annetyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 01:56 AM   #503

From this site https://www.thetreasureattampines-official.com seems like the psf and quantum seems alright. Some say itís like the cheapest condo in the east. Went to check out alps and tapestry, seems cheaper for some start buy. Not sure if it true.
steady_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 03:09 AM   #504

From this site https://www.thetreasureattampines-official.com seems like the psf and quantum seems alright. Some say itís like the cheapest condo in the east. Went to check out alps and tapestry, seems cheaper for some start buy. Not sure if it true.
If it is your own money, check it out yourself before you buy. Donít just listen to jokers.

There are many jokers in this industry. I attended a talk by one of the biggest agencies here. This Mr. X just tell people, prices shoot up, shoot up quickly buy. Donít compare past transactions, all prices going to shoot up like in Hong Kong, 4000 to 5000 usd psf.

Mr.X has also appeared in the media and wrote a couple of books. Each time his words repeat in my ears, I told myself it is good to know such a joker.

Maybe due to credibility issue, he does not give public talks these days. Imagine people in the audience who recorded his words, playing what he said back to him.
annetyu likes this.
Old 09-04-2019, 04:16 AM   #505

http://finance.theindependent.sg/201...ter-developed/

Just last year, even after taking into account 85sqm restriction, analyst still estimating that top bid could be 960 psf ppr. What a joke.

Fact is market is cooling and there is no need to rush. Take your time to choose.

Another joker identified by annetyu. Told you jokers are everywhere. Just take note.
iphone1s likes this.
Old 09-04-2019, 01:07 PM   #506

so many soh*i here.
Old 09-04-2019, 03:18 PM   #507
High Supremacy Member

I love so high.
Broadwalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 04:16 PM   #508

If it is your own money, check it out yourself before you buy. Don’t just listen to jokers.

There are many jokers in this industry. I attended a talk by one of the biggest agencies here. This Mr. X just tell people, prices shoot up, shoot up quickly buy. Don’t compare past transactions, all prices going to shoot up like in Hong Kong, 4000 to 5000 usd psf.

Mr.X has also appeared in the media and wrote a couple of books. Each time his words repeat in my ears, I told myself it is good to know such a joker.

Maybe due to credibility issue, he does not give public talks these days. Imagine people in the audience who recorded his words, playing what he said back to him.
I’m rather surprised you will go attend such talk.
Your caliber can conduct talk la bro. Haha
But u seems quite bearish. Was curious what’s your property portfolio.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 09-04-2019 at 04:43 PM..
NiShiZhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 04:40 PM   #509

Hehe I was there, it’s like selling vegetables, when I hesitated a few second more, another unit sold.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 09-04-2019 at 04:44 PM..
NiShiZhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 04:50 PM   #510
Supremacy Member

Hehe I was there, itís like selling vegetables, when I hesitated a few second more, another unit sold.
Once in a life time, will tio heart attack!
Zze121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.