HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Treasure at Tampines

Like Tree161Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2019, 11:01 AM   #781

I feel UOL projects are quite good actually. What is wrong with Tre Ver? It has quite a unique design.
Same sentiment. UOL project is always price quite sensibly and furnishing not bad.
Old 02-05-2019, 01:44 PM   #782

Same sentiment. UOL project is always price quite sensibly and furnishing not bad.
A lot depends on your consideration and whether it is for own stay or rental. Many gurus here have already given their feed-back.

Compare its price with surrounding projects and compare facilities, proximity to amenities and transport nodes and draw your own conclusion.

Ask the gurus who have spoken positively on this, if they have only one bullet left to play (most of us are not multiple bullet holders), would they buy?

Last edited by ThinkCarefully; 02-05-2019 at 01:54 PM..
ThinkCarefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 02:48 PM   #783

A lot depends on your consideration and whether it is for own stay or rental. Many gurus here have already given their feed-back.

Compare its price with surrounding projects and compare facilities, proximity to amenities and transport nodes and draw your own conclusion.

Ask the gurus who have spoken positively on this, if they have only one bullet left to play (most of us are not multiple bullet holders), would they buy?
Depends on many factors. In life, there’s no one size fits all answer to every questions.
No one can confidently proclaim to be a guru here.
The climate and policies can change anytime. Too many variables to consider.
In Tre ver’s case, it may not be near to mrt or packed with tons of amenities, but somehow it is one of the project that gives me positive vibes if buy for self stay. The design and landscape is a plus point. The surrounding is serene too.
As I have mentioned in previous posts, buying for self stay vs buying for investment are two different things altogether.

If buying for investment, I’m not the extra careful and kiasi type, must wait and wait and go around asking for many people’s opinions and affirmation before committing. If I see a rare opportunity coming along, I will act fast. I believe in calculated risk form of leveraging and I only trust doing my own due diligence and commit within my means.

If think too much or too long also doesn’t guarantee that U r 100% in control and will cfm make money in every investment u’ve made. Time and tides waits for no one, especially when the loan tenure will reduce as you aged further.
Even the worst project (you may have perceived) may still turn out to have takers who appreciate it differently.

Anyway, there are too many other more important things in life than just property investment.
To me, property investment is just a passion and hobby, though undeniably, it is a big ticket item.
Quality time with family and personal health is all I care about now.
If buy until so scared and end up with many sleepless nights that eventually affects my health, I will rather quit playing this game Long time ago.
zinedine likes this.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 02-05-2019 at 07:41 PM..
NiShiZhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 07:35 PM   #784

Gazania & Lilium sold 23 units from its twin residential projects yesterday.

https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-new...box=1556794274
1993newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 07:42 PM   #785

Not bad, even the 4 bedroom penthouse is sold. Seems like there are people who really dislike landed property. I am curious to know their reasons for buying..
annetyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 07:48 PM   #786

“70% of the home buyers purchasing three- to four-bedroom units, including a penthouse unit., even penthouse unit is at 1833psf.”

Obviously, those who bought G and L are for self stay. These buyers must be really like the Bartley area so much to pay for that kinda price.
See what I mean, even the worst project one might have perceived will still have takers.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 02-05-2019 at 07:55 PM..
NiShiZhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 12:01 AM   #787

ď70% of the home buyers purchasing three- to four-bedroom units, including a penthouse unit., even penthouse unit is at 1833psf.Ē

Obviously, those who bought G and L are for self stay. These buyers must be really like the Bartley area so much to pay for that kinda price.
See what I mean, even the worst project one might have perceived will still have takers.

Bro, Agree. Thatís why purchase for rental and own stay very different. I think when you and I shoot with our last bullet(s), our purpose is similar and so are our considerations.

This clearly shows what buyers think of G and L for rental purpose.

Last edited by ThinkCarefully; 03-05-2019 at 12:11 AM..
Old 03-05-2019, 12:06 AM   #788

Outstanding. 23 units represent 7% of the total 330 units already sold.👏
Old 03-05-2019, 01:55 AM   #789

Hehe not bad Liao considering these 23 units are mostly 3,4 bedder and penthouse units.
I was expecting it to be worse.
Old 03-05-2019, 03:04 AM   #790

Not bad, even the 4 bedroom penthouse is sold. Seems like there are people who really dislike landed property. I am curious to know their reasons for buying..
70% or about 16 units found buyers paying estimated 1.6 to 3 M for these FH larger units instead of landed....
Old 03-05-2019, 06:34 AM   #791

70% or about 16 units found buyers paying estimated 1.6 to 3 M for these FH larger units instead of landed....
Ok I confess, I’m like some of them who dislike landed and switch back to condo.

Ps: from the bottom of my heart after staying in a terrace for 10 years.
Old 03-05-2019, 07:35 AM   #792
Master Member

Ok I confess, Iím like some of them who dislike landed and switch back to condo.

Ps: from the bottom of my heart after staying in a terrace for 10 years.
Why landed not so good to stay.

Landed is way beyond my reach. So i already gave up the dream.

Condo is the only way out
captain huat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 07:59 AM   #793

Why landed not so good to stay.

Landed is way beyond my reach. So i already gave up the dream.

Condo is the only way out
I stay at a HDB Terrace off Stirling. For those that do not know what that is, it is like a landed with a garden and backyard, hence akin to a landed. Many pests like rats, insects etc. Always have to use mouse traps. Lol.

After this experience, I prefer a condo.

I seen Tre Ver and I really like the concept and layout. And I would have bought it if not for the fact it is more deep in and probably morning traffic will be the killer with a jam coming out to the main road.
jonchar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 08:17 AM   #794

You try painting a landed... It's very expensive 😂
fotoudavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 09:14 AM   #795

Notice they never provide the breakdown of the 23 units. Who knows all comes from 1 development only.

Perhaps some or most of those buyers are previous owners of Sun Rosier. They had pocketed $3m to $5m per unit during the enbloc 2 years back and can easily afford the larger units, perhaps for sentimental reasons.
annetyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.