HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Treasure at Tampines

Like Tree124Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2019, 06:31 PM   #811

I admire you. Good job.
Not my intent to be idolized or being admired.
Just hope u donít assume things that u donít even know.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 03-05-2019 at 06:45 PM..
NiShiZhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 06:33 PM   #812

Lai liao lai liao lor.
Aiya, her pattern always like that one lah.
A leopard canít change its spot.
Thereís reason for her to be unpopular here because she has got a foul mouth.
Donít understand whatís her warped logic. What does my terrace gotta do with my failure of duty to hire a maid to take care of my parents?
Even if I hire a maid, must tell the whole world?

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 03-05-2019 at 08:08 PM..
Old 03-05-2019, 06:39 PM   #813

So youíre saying your previous landed and all landed homes have rats. Thatís a very bold statement..

Up to you to think whether I stayed landed before or not. I may be ah ma but Iím not old yet. My mum is still alive and staying her bungalow at Serangoon gardens. Even though the property is a few decades old, I donít hear the helpers complaining about rats.
Why provide us with so much info when none of us here even care.
If stating some of the real challenges staying in terrace is not music to your ears, can just ignore.
Many who stayed in landed had shared similar concerns.
Oh ya, I forgot, ours is low class landed and yours is Sentosa Cove landed. Different caliber, my apology.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 03-05-2019 at 06:46 PM..
Old 03-05-2019, 06:55 PM   #814
High Supremacy Member

I want buy landed but I am 42 jobless and depending rental income from my flat.
Broadwalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 07:23 PM   #815

I want buy landed but I am 42 jobless and depending rental income from my flat.
Find a rich wife. Not too late yet.
annetyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 07:30 PM   #816

Why provide us with so much info when none of us here even care.
If stating some of the real challenges staying in terrace is not music to your ears, can just ignore.
Many who stayed in landed had shared similar concerns.
Oh ya, I forgot, ours is low class landed and yours is Sentosa Cove landed. Different caliber, my apology.
Well youíre are the one who said Iím ignorant first.

I am sure bats, rats, pipe leakage, air con, flooding issues are not common issues, especially in new built landed. Unless the contractor who built it was a bad one or your landed was in a not very good geographic location.

The challenges u mentioned are all extreme cases. Roof leakage is probably more common.
Old 03-05-2019, 07:33 PM   #817

Not my intent to be idolized or being admired.
Just hope u donít assume things that u donít even know.
Never assume anything. Youíre staying with your parents and their property is either rented out or sold. Either way you benefit, no matter how small the amount is.

To me, I feel whatís my parents should belong to them as long as they are still around.
Old 03-05-2019, 07:35 PM   #818

Well you’re are the one who said I’m ignorant first.

I am sure bats, rats, pipe leakage, air con, flooding issues are not common issues, especially in new built landed. Unless the contractor who built it was a bad one or your landed was in a not very good geographic location.

The challenges u mentioned are all extreme cases. Roof leakage is probably more common.
So u are saying others are also telling lies here who shared the same pests concerns? Looks like u are always the special one.
If flooding issues not common, why do we keep reading news of flooding in Orchard road shops and many other areas in Singapore during the December rainy season? U mean u totally ignorant about this?
Ok lah, good for you anyway, Ignorance is always a bliss.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 04-05-2019 at 09:06 AM..
Old 03-05-2019, 07:37 PM   #819

So u are also saying others are also telling lies here who shared the same pests concerns? Looks like u are always the special one.
Ok lah, good for you anyway, Ignorance is always a bliss.
Pests like cockroaches and lizards yes. Not bats and rats...you are the special one sir.
Old 03-05-2019, 07:40 PM   #820

Never assume anything. Youíre staying with your parents and their property is either rented out or sold. Either way you benefit, no matter how small the amount is.

To me, I feel whatís my parents should belong to them as long as they are still around.
Not everyone are lucky with parents leaving huge assets behind for their children. They sold off their 4 room HDB flat for their old age savings.
Aiya, not interested to report everything to u lah.
Old 03-05-2019, 07:44 PM   #821

Pests like cockroaches and lizards yes. Not bats and rats...you are the special one sir.
U happy can liao if u insist.
U donít even know a bunch of banana left on dinning table (especially on ground floor like landed/terrace)ícan attract fruit bats if thereís trees around.
I didnít know u so ignorant.
Old 03-05-2019, 08:17 PM   #822

U happy can liao if u insist.
U donít even know a bunch of banana left on dinning table (especially on ground floor like landed/terrace)ícan attract fruit bats if thereís trees around.
I didnít know u so ignorant.
Sure, you happy also can liao. Landed also sometimes got monkey intrusions.

Such incidents are bound to happen, but are they very common or just rare cases and unfortunately you are one of the victims.
Old 03-05-2019, 08:20 PM   #823

Not everyone are lucky with parents leaving huge assets behind for their children. They sold off their 4 room HDB flat for their old age savings.
Aiya, not interested to report everything to u lah.
No worries, no need to report or defend. You well know where the money went, I am not implying anything.

Interesting that they need a few hundred thousands in savings when there is pioneer generation package, cpf, medishield and mostly importantly a filial and rich son that provide generous monthly allowance.
Old 03-05-2019, 08:26 PM   #824

No worries, no need to report or defend. You well know where the money went, I am not implying anything.

Interesting that they need a few hundred thousands in savings when there is pioneer generation package, cpf, medishield and mostly importantly a filial and rich son that provide generous monthly allowance.
How much cpf can a taxi driver accumulate? Do they covered with medical expenses as much as civil servant? Do they covered with MC if they get sick and stop work for a day or two and still get paid daily?
A 4 room HDB can fetch how much when sold in 2003 when there’s still outstanding loan yet to be paid?
U talk like everything is a given. Think carefully before you start sprouting all these senseless remarks. U are old and mature enough to think before you comment.
While I can be tolerant towards your nonsense, I do not appreciate when you drag parents/siblings into the conversation.
Please show some basic forum ethics here if u want others to give you the same respect.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 04-05-2019 at 09:14 AM..
Old 03-05-2019, 08:32 PM   #825

Time to return the thread to Treasure at Tampines buyers and owners before it goes out of hand. Any agents here can update on pricing and sales?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.