HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Treasure at Tampines

Like Tree150Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2019, 01:42 PM   #856

Time to return the thread to Treasure at Tampines buyers and owners before it goes out of hand. Any agents here can update on pricing and sales?
I tried to revert it back to Treasure but Mr Ni can't resist the urge to bombard me. I apologise for the ruckus on his behalf. Sorry.
annetyu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 01:45 PM   #857

Total sale 337 units till date based on URA.
If this helps to deviate the discussion back in any way 😅
bjory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 01:49 PM   #858

Old 04-05-2019, 02:11 PM   #859

Just you and captain, and you generalise it to everyone.

Just because your landed got bats and rats, you generalise it to all landed property.
Are you blind?
Now u can see how many bros here agree the high maintenance cost of landed and pest issue?
So am I the only one here who surface these issues?
Nvm, let’s wait and see what rubbish excuses u can come up with once again.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 04-05-2019 at 02:21 PM..
NiShiZhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 02:17 PM   #860

If this helps to deviate the discussion back in any way ******************
Sorry bro, that will be my last post to annetyu the troll. Just realise she’s not worth my time.
Please do continue to share news on treasure.
I will continue to contribute whatever I know.
My apology on behalf of annetyu the troll once again.
Let’s get back to treasure discussion

Cheers!

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 04-05-2019 at 02:33 PM..
Old 04-05-2019, 02:41 PM   #861

Are you blind?
Now u can see how many bros here agree the high maintenance cost of landed and pest issue?
So am I the only one here who surface these issues?
Nvm, let’s wait and see what rubbish excuses u can come up with once again.
Forget it, seems like you did not receive good education or have not taken statistics courses. You are trying to generalise a few extreme cases to all landed, that is wrong.

1. Jonchar's HDB terrace is many decades old and in a very old estate, the drains and pipes around are probably not maintained well.
2. Has Aloha stayed in landed before? Even so, maintenance of landed does not necessarily need to be more than $300 unless you want to hire a gardener or your house is really run-down.
3. Same for icubes, has he stayed in landed before? What he says can be true but again is that common?
4. Just because Pokemon likes your post means many landed got bats and rats?

Now Singapore in what age, still got wide-spread rat infestation problem? Also, condo no chance of rat climbing and bats flying up to your unit.?
Old 04-05-2019, 02:46 PM   #862

Sorry bjory bro,

Looks like someone still couldn’t let it go. Hahaha. Guess she couldn’t sleep well tonight.
I’m sorry your effort to continue treasure discussion is again disrupted.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 04-05-2019 at 02:49 PM..
Old 04-05-2019, 02:51 PM   #863

I'm really sorry bjory. Mr Ni just has to come back with more crap each time I retreat.

Don't worry, this thread will return to Treasure very soon once the pest is gone. Acting like an angel all day but actually just full of crap and hypocritical.
Old 04-05-2019, 02:55 PM   #864

Annetyu is just plain rude.

Just ignore her.
Guess someone can’t sleep well tonight.
No worries bro, she’s just the biggest joke here only.
Old 04-05-2019, 02:57 PM   #865
High Supremacy Member

Who is the one that can't let go when I wanted to return the thread to Treasure ytd. Now you are also being a hypocrite. I am really speechless. And you probably can't rebut my post on landed. Just accept that you have poor education and english skills and get out of my way.
Can you help and advise me where and what the requirement of getting a landed? Not trolling but really a serious request I am looking for a value proposition for any value landed for me. My budget is limited but I am not giving up.
Broadwalk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 03:04 PM   #866

If this helps to deviate the discussion back in any way ��
Sorry, I believe this thread should be back to Treasure very very soon.

Hopefully a doctor is assisting Mr Ni right now so he stops acting up again. You should be very clear who is the one who deviates the thread away from Treasure each time I bring it back. Evidence is all here, can scroll back to check.
Old 04-05-2019, 03:26 PM   #867

Forget it, seems like you did not receive good education or have not taken statistics courses. You are trying to generalise a few extreme cases to all landed, that is wrong.

1. Jonchar's HDB terrace is many decades old and in a very old estate, the drains and pipes around are probably not maintained well.
2. Has Aloha stayed in landed before? Even so, maintenance of landed does not necessarily need to be more than $300 unless you want to hire a gardener or your house is really run-down.
3. Same for icubes, has he stayed in landed before? What he says can be true but again is that common?
4. Just because Pokemon likes your post means many landed got bats and rats?

Now Singapore in what age, still got wide-spread rat infestation problem? Also, condo no chance of rat climbing and bats flying up to your unit.?
Read my response properly. Only 3 of your "bros" pointed out, most of whom don't even stay in landed, and you imply it applies to all landed...Enough said.

Fact is I am better than you, financially and education-wise. I am probably one of the rare high SES ones here. Did not mean to reveal, but need to shut u up.
Old 04-05-2019, 04:08 PM   #868
High Supremacy Member

I am willing to read auntie analysis of my situation because I am sourcing for landed with my limited budget and capability.
Broadwalk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 04:14 PM   #869

Back during affinity discussion, I was tired of your crap and to be kind I stepped aside and tried to restore friendly relations.

I have said what I wanted and don't wish to keep repeating myself (both the landed problem and the issue rgd your parents). Take the whole day to read if you need.

Your level of english comprehension is terrible. Very hard to speak to someone not my level. I had enough of you. Goodbye for today. Please return the thread to Treasure as soon as you are done venting your anger and writing your crap.

Last edited by annetyu; 04-05-2019 at 04:19 PM..
Old 04-05-2019, 04:16 PM   #870

I am willing to read auntie analysis of my situation because I am sourcing for landed with my limited budget and capability.
If you are really serious, please create a new thread. Also provide more info so we can help you better.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.