HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Treasure at Tampines

Like Tree162Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2019, 04:08 PM   #916
Master Member

Aiya this is the internet, people will disagree for the sake of it nia, if put you 2 side by side in RL, sure drink tea keep quiet one

But to set up poll is childish la lol, especially for 2 informative adults such as yourselves. Just look beyond the negativity or positivity and one should see that there are facts behind both of your posts. So as long as you 2 don't take things to heart, just flame and shoot abit here and there lor, sometimes when shooting you both post even more facts, which is good for amateur reader like me, and I do appreciate it leh lol
Old 06-05-2019, 04:19 PM   #917

Aiya this is the internet, people will disagree for the sake of it nia, if put you 2 side by side in RL, sure drink tea keep quiet one

But to set up poll is childish la lol, especially for 2 informative adults such as yourselves. Just look beyond the negativity or positivity and one should see that there are facts behind both of your posts. So as long as you 2 don't take things to heart, just flame and shoot abit here and there lor, sometimes when shooting you both post even more facts, which is good for amateur reader like me, and I do appreciate it leh lol
Haha bro, appreciate your sense of humor and magnanimous way of seeing things.
Unfortunately not all things work out the way as we hope it to be.
To me, one time may be just an incident, two time may be just another coincidence (benefit of doubts given). Anything more than that becomes a pattern. That’s why some people can be so cocky making toxic remarks against others all the while. Cos not everyone has the effort and energy to put a stop to such nonsense.
When such quarrels happens so regularly to the extent someone need to resort to mock/drag your family members into the debate, this is definitely not cool.

Oh btw, setting up a poll is what she has been suggesting all along. Got to respect her decision mah

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 06-05-2019 at 07:17 PM..
NiShiZhu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 04:23 PM   #918
High Supremacy Member

That’s why some people can be so cocky all the while. Cos not everyone has the effort and energy to put a stop to such nonsense.
When such quarrels happens so regularly to the extent someone need to resort to mock/drag your family members into the debate, this is definitely not cool.
Agree. Look at Mergui. I hardly see him/her commenting nowadays.

NTU has little respect for others, and has been labelled a cyberbully in my cyberworld... Who knows she might also be a bully in the real world.
NiShiZhu likes this.
Pokťmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 04:45 PM   #919
Banned

What does running out of land mean to u? Means business is good right?
If in 2017, the sales is no good, do u think developer will dare to bid more land at higher price? You mean u dunno the relationship of supply and demand? Thatís where the enbloc frenzy came in.
Before CM, letís talk about sales between 2016 and 2017, poiz residence was fully sold, park place phase 1 was fully sold, phase 2 almost near all sold, hundred palms were fully sold, grandeur park was 98% sold. In early 2018, even Twin vew first day more than 80% sold.
All these examples are before CMs. Not euphoric demand means what? Of cos developer see good sales and at the same time running out of land will be hungry for land at high price.
Developers were running out of land, so they had to compete with one another by bidding astronomical prices to secure land. No land, no business, no revenue, no profits. Agreed, that unsold units may have decreased but there is still the resale market? So the increase in prices were more of developer-side push than buy-side push. Property is not just supply-demand anyway.
annetyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 07:41 PM   #920
Honorary Member

Where are the mods?
The_Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 07:49 PM   #921

Now you are just avoiding the fact that you are equally rude or worse. And denying that you have benefitted from living with your parents.

Just because you have the support of 3 or 4 fellow forum-ers here, donít think too highly of yourself. Those people are not judges or lawyers but only plain ordinary singaporeans like you. Just like how only 2-3 share landed issues, you think everyone agrees with you. Please wake up.
You want to talk about statistic, letís talk about statistic.
In Singapore, how many pple can afford to stay in landed? Probably less than 5%.

In this treasure condo thread, u expect over 30 to 50 bros here all stay in landed come and comment on this issue?
3-4 bros who express the same concern on pests issue and maintenance cost issue still not enough?

Whatís your warp logic? When u donít get ppleís Support, u will come up with a lot of crap excuses.
Donít say I look down on you, if u canít even see these issues faced by landed dwellers, most likely u r not one of them and just talk big only.
Old 06-05-2019, 10:25 PM   #922
Arch-Supremacy Member

she has called a developer stupid (as if she can be really smarter than a developer)

she has called potential buyers of an EC if they buy at 1200PSF, foolish

she has called Sumang, punggol one of the worst location in SG.

she has called all EC buyers; as compared to the smartest, a great FAR difference

Looked at all the strong and insulting words she has used.

and Annetyu, EC Buyers also have father and mother.
whether those EC Buyers are smart or dumb, Its none of your fugging business.

IT IS NOT UP TO YOU TO JUDGE THEM WHETHER THEY ARE STUPID OR FOOLISH.

SO SPARE US YOUR HIGH ALMIGHTY VIEW OF URSELF AND FUG OFF FROM HERE.

me is sibeh dulan.

Annetyu, i ish bo tak chek one. my english is like your attitude. F9.
so do i have the right to judge you?

get your DOG EYE SEE PPLE BELOW attitude out of this forum.

we do not deserve such intellect like u to be giving us your condescending remarks here.
actually 1200 psf for ec is indeed high...

pcw +1
annetyu likes this.
Old 06-05-2019, 10:33 PM   #923

pcw +1
Tell me which new project is launch below 1200psf?
As discerning buyers, u can choose to buy or not to buy and when to buy.
It’s perfectly fine if u find it expensive and don’t buy after u do your research.
But don’t be like that pathetic loser, Everyday kpkb here.
Old 06-05-2019, 10:38 PM   #924
Master Member

pcw +1
Of course. Even ec at 1100 i find it high.

But who are we to act god and determine who is foolish and who isnt.

Smart ownself know can already. No need to go call pple stupid or foolish.
captain huat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 01:36 AM   #925

a reminder to stick to thread topic~ debates are welcome but insulting & meaningless attack posts will be removed and infraction points will be given~
annetyu likes this.

sunsetbay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 03:00 AM   #926

May 2018, Amber45 launched at $2,200 psf
https://www.property...age-of-2200-psf

A year later with ABSD increase, Amber Park sold at $2,425 psf, so we are already talking a 10% up in sale psf.

Amber buyers (2nd or more property) Pay additional 10% + 5%,
For FH avg 2mil unit, delta = 300K

Does it make sense?
ThinkCarefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 06:51 AM   #927
Arch-Supremacy Member

May 2018, Amber45 launched at $2,200 psf
https://www.property...age-of-2200-psf

A year later with ABSD increase, Amber Park sold at $2,425 psf, so we are already talking a 10% up in sale psf.

Amber buyers (2nd or more property) Pay additional 10% + 5%,
For FH avg 2mil unit, delta = 300K

Does it make sense?
those katong owners i feel are not that price sensitive compared to ocr. look at shophouses and landed property prices. just keeps going higher. rich man's play?

pcw +1
annetyu likes this.
Old 07-05-2019, 07:43 AM   #928
High Supremacy Member

You all can say property price up up up but I actually hope it crashes. price bid high and people went in and buy high does not mean all is well. rich people has many option poor man like me only one bullet.
Broadwalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 08:49 AM   #929

Of course. Even ec at 1100 i find it high.

But who are we to act god and determine who is foolish and who isnt.

Smart ownself know can already. No need to go call pple stupid or foolish.
To be abit fair to Annetyu - yes she can be a bit blunt and outspoken. But it is also good that she gives a straight view and doesnít sit on the fence. When people come to this forum they want to hear peopleís direct views and not minced words - I.e she is calling a spade a spade.
If everything also abit expensive a bit cheap then people donít need to come to this forum to read already.

Now we can disagree or agree to disagree but this is an Internet forum - we can choose to be as blunt or as polite as we like. But that is the personís right. Also Internet forum - donít need to be so triggered.
annetyu likes this.
AlohaBeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 09:30 AM   #930
Master Member

To be abit fair to Annetyu - yes she can be a bit blunt and outspoken. But it is also good that she gives a straight view and doesnít sit on the fence. When people come to this forum they want to hear peopleís direct views and not minced words - I.e she is calling a spade a spade.
If everything also abit expensive a bit cheap then people donít need to come to this forum to read already.

Now we can disagree or agree to disagree but this is an Internet forum - we can choose to be as blunt or as polite as we like. But that is the personís right. Also Internet forum - donít need to be so triggered.
Its also my right to be triggered.

Haha. I also can be blunt since i do not agree and dislike to her way of imposing her views here.

She has also repeatedly brought parents of nishizhu into the conversation which is uncalled for. Attack the person no need to resort to bringing the parents into the picture.

How is that not rude.

Since she can be rude and so i can be triggered.

Nothing wrong being triggered. Its just another way of showing how buay song am i.
NiShiZhu likes this.
captain huat is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.