HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Treasure at Tampines

Like Tree286Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2019, 09:33 AM   #931
Master Member

You all can say property price up up up but I actually hope it crashes. price bid high and people went in and buy high does not mean all is well. rich people has many option poor man like me only one bullet.
Even if i am vested, i only wish prices will move in tandem with salary index.

It is not to everyone interest that the property crash like a deck of falling cards.

So in a way, i am actually with annetyu opinions but not the way she has imposed it here.
captain huat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 09:43 AM   #932
Master Member

To be abit fair to Annetyu - yes she can be a bit blunt and outspoken. But it is also good that she gives a straight view and doesn’t sit on the fence. When people come to this forum they want to hear people’s direct views and not minced words - I.e she is calling a spade a spade.
If everything also abit expensive a bit cheap then people don’t need to come to this forum to read already.

Now we can disagree or agree to disagree but this is an Internet forum - we can choose to be as blunt or as polite as we like. But that is the person’s right. Also Internet forum - don’t need to be so triggered.

Bro, there’s always a baseline for tolerance for different people. If I lost a debate with u and I drag your parents in and says u r leeching on your parents saving to own multiple properties, how would u feel? If I mock at u and say u r fighting with your siblings for parents asset, how would u feel? If I openly come here and attack EC buyers and say they are far from smartest and if u happen to be one of the EC buyers, how would u feel? This is not about being outspoken, this is definitely a character flaw.

There’s a baseline for everyone’s tolerance. If she has crossed it, she has to bear the consequences. Didn’t u see a few bros here speak the same thing? Does this sounds like a coincidence to u?
Like what I said, one time to me is an incidence, two time to me is a coincidence, anything more than that is a pattern.

Think about whether what I said make sense and try to put yourself in mergui’s shoe or those other bros here whom she has attacked before with her toxic remarks.
Pokémon and crazyson like this.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 07-05-2019 at 10:00 AM..
NiShiZhu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 09:55 AM   #933
Master Member

Even if i am vested, i only wish prices will move in tandem with salary index.

It is not to everyone interest that the property crash like a deck of falling cards.

So in a way, i am actually with annetyu opinions but not the way she has imposed it here.
Same here, to be honest, I’m so glad CMs came in July 2018 and enbloc is now as good as dead. This will limit the land supply else things will definitely go out of hand.
Though I’m vested, I also do not want to see my property price shoot up so high overnight and later crash like crazy. Imagine how many buyers will Kenna bank marginal call if this happen.
Just a word of advise for those who intend to buy, u really need to Set aside savings to last u for a year or 2 in case u suddenly lose your job. Don’t exhaust all your cash.
Cash is king now. Even FD now hit as high as 2%.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 07-05-2019 at 10:06 AM..
Old 07-05-2019, 10:20 AM   #934
Master Member

Well, July 2018 CM came in shock for first timer like myself. 25% downpayment damn hefty le especially for single buyer. Nevertheless, with proper calculations, actually not too bad. Just need to lower down my Budget.

It’s actually a blessing in disguise, not to over leverage myself. 20% downpayment I could afford max 700k but 25% I lowered my Budget to 550k and hence bought a resale instead of new launch. Resale can move in quick. Now I’m using my CPF solely for my monthly mortgage due to large amount of cash upfront.

All in all, CM are good!

Same here, to be honest, I’m so glad CMs came in July 2018 and enbloc is now as good as dead. This will limit the land supply else things will definitely go out of hand.
Though I’m vested, I also do not want to see my property price shoot up so high overnight and later crash like crazy. Imagine how many buyers will Kenna bank marginal call if this happen.
Just a word of advise for those who intend to buy, u really need to Set aside savings to last u for a year or 2 in case u suddenly lose your job. Don’t exhaust all your cash.
Cash is king now. Even FD now hit as high as 2%.
1993newbie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 10:21 AM   #935

One way to avoid ABSD is buying under a trustee, say for my kid. Anyone try it before?
allabtlww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 10:37 AM   #936
Banned

To be abit fair to Annetyu - yes she can be a bit blunt and outspoken. But it is also good that she gives a straight view and doesn’t sit on the fence. When people come to this forum they want to hear people’s direct views and not minced words - I.e she is calling a spade a spade.
If everything also abit expensive a bit cheap then people don’t need to come to this forum to read already.

Now we can disagree or agree to disagree but this is an Internet forum - we can choose to be as blunt or as polite as we like. But that is the person’s right. Also Internet forum - don’t need to be so triggered.
Thank you for being impartial instead of rash like a few minorities here. I have acknowledged before that I am direct and was unintentionally insensitive at times, unlike others who like to continue with meaningless insults and provocations. I am thankful that the moderators have stepped in so we can resume proper property discussion. But it seems like others are unwilling to step down and can claim "I lost a debate" just because I am choosing to remain silent when I have never lost any debates with the particular person. If I am wrong, I am more than willing to accept and move on which I have done before. Now that you have seen his true colours, you should well know how to judge and tell who are the real rude and aggressive ones.

If pointing out mere facts can make someone so agitated, then it is their problem.
annetyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 10:40 AM   #937
Banned

You all can say property price up up up but I actually hope it crashes. price bid high and people went in and buy high does not mean all is well. rich people has many option poor man like me only one bullet.
You are far from being poor and can afford a landed with careful planning. Sorry I paused replying to your messages, will resume later today when I am free.
Old 07-05-2019, 10:52 AM   #938
Master Member

Thank you for being impartial instead of rash like a few minorities here. I have acknowledged before that I am direct and was unintentionally insensitive at times, unlike others who like to continue with meaningless insults and provocations. I am thankful that the moderators have stepped in so we can resume proper property discussion. But it seems like others are unwilling to step down and can claim "I lost a debate" just because I am choosing to remain silent when I have never lost any debates with the particular person. If I am wrong, I am more than willing to accept and move on which I have done before. Now that you have seen his true colours, you should well know how to judge and tell who are the real rude and aggressive ones.

If pointing out mere facts can make someone so agitated, then it is their problem.
win or lose. who cares. its all online. u dunno me, he dunno u, i dunno him, him dunno u and blah blah blah...

just be a good girl and dun bring pple parents in future conversation.
bringing someone's family into a quarrel is never unintentional on your part.

We may not be smart as you claimed but we are definitely not that dumb that we cant tell your bad intentions to drag his family into the conversation.

and stop calling pple stupid la. not everyone as smart as you hokay.

cheers and by buy bye

Last edited by captain huat; 07-05-2019 at 10:54 AM..
Old 07-05-2019, 11:02 AM   #939

Ok back to the main topic - treasure sold how many units already?
AlohaBeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 11:05 AM   #940
Master Member

337 units sold. Can check URA caveat lo. Even got an app for it. Updated every Tuesday and Thursday.

Last edited by 1993newbie; 07-05-2019 at 11:39 AM..
1993newbie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 11:06 AM   #941
Banned

337 as at end April. First week of May data is not updated yet.
Old 07-05-2019, 11:08 AM   #942
Master Member

search Result: 337 Record(s) Retrieved

LAST DONE:

TREASURE AT TAMPINES TAMPINES LANE Condominium 18 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2018 New Sale 1 1,047,000 - 818 Strata 11 to 15 1,280 Apr-19
Old 07-05-2019, 12:21 PM   #943

search Result: 337 Record(s) Retrieved

LAST DONE:

TREASURE AT TAMPINES TAMPINES LANE Condominium 18 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2018 New Sale 1 1,047,000 - 818 Strata 11 to 15 1,280 Apr-19
Not bad 15% of total sold. Another 15% to reach 30%.
Wonder when will that be.

I was studying new launch sale and discovered the decay is exponential. If a project sells 185 units during the launch weekend, it takes 6 months to even reach 270 units, which is additional 50% of new launch weekend sales....

For treasure, 12% of total sold during launch, now after a couple of months crept up 15%, anyone wants to Guess when it will reach 30% mark?
ThinkCarefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 12:30 PM   #944
Master Member

Not bad 15% of total sold. Another 15% to reach 30%.
Wonder when will that be.

I was studying new launch sale and discovered the decay is exponential. If a project sells 185 units during the launch weekend, it takes 6 months to even reach 270 units, which is additional 50% of new launch weekend sales....

For treasure, 12% of total sold during launch, now after a couple of months crept up 15%, anyone wants to Guess when it will reach 30% mark?
I dunno how are they gonna clear stock man.

Developers has to find a way or face penalty.

Can some kind soul and expert here make a table of all the new launches in these recent years and respective date line for penalty.

I am sure someone got to have that summary.
Old 07-05-2019, 01:34 PM   #945
Master Member

Well, July 2018 CM came in shock for first timer like myself. 25% downpayment damn hefty le especially for single buyer. Nevertheless, with proper calculations, actually not too bad. Just need to lower down my Budget.

It’s actually a blessing in disguise, not to over leverage myself. 20% downpayment I could afford max 700k but 25% I lowered my Budget to 550k and hence bought a resale instead of new launch. Resale can move in quick. Now I’m using my CPF solely for my monthly mortgage due to large amount of cash upfront.

All in all, CM are good!
Yes bro, happy for u for not over leveraging.
While u are using solely CPF to fund your monthly loan installment, this is the best time for u to accumulate cash. Cash is king now.
Based on the current over supply situation, it may take up to 4 to 5 years to clear most of these recent mega projects. So when is the best time for u to enter again? I think it is quite obvious. I no need to spell out too explicitly.
The cue is take this July 2018 CM like the 2013 CM. Think again, between 2013 to 2018, which year is the best time to enter? And which year is the best time to exit? Study the trend and u will know what I mean.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 07-05-2019 at 01:39 PM..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.