HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Treasure at Tampines

Like Tree164Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2019, 09:46 AM   #976
High Supremacy Member

I donít think itís necessary to compensate the early buyers with renovation packages whatsoever. Willing buyer, willing seller and itís a normal strategy to skim the market. Hopefully, the loss from these group of buyers serves as a lesson for the rest of the market.

Just last December, a couple of individuals were ridiculing others who commented about high prices and predicting a 10-20% discount. This is just the start and will create ripple effects on other developments. Gazania and Lilium can no longer claim that they are selling at leasehold prices and park colonial has to react accordingly. Soon Treasure will follow.
Where is the G and L showflats locates?
Broadwalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 10:13 AM   #977

Just last December, a couple of individuals were ridiculing others who commented about high prices and predicting a 10-20% discount. This is just the start and will create ripple effects on other developments. Gazania and Lilium can no longer claim that they are selling at leasehold prices and park colonial has to react accordingly. Soon Treasure will follow.
the prices released for this launch (1800+psf?) are for only a limited number of units..
I assume that with this correction, it is closer to realistic pricing?

what are the chances that after this launch, they increase prices again on the back of good sales figures?
I think it may be unlikely, as increasing prices again, will bring them back to square one..
so probably the pricing will be here to stay.

in an ideal world, G L & PC will feel the pressure.. but in reality, how long before developers will react?

any other more informed guys can enlighten me?
prettymussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 10:38 AM   #978
Banned

the prices released for this launch (1800+psf?) are for only a limited number of units..

what are the chances that after this launch, they increase prices again on the back of good sales figures?
I think it may be unlikely, as increasing prices again, will bring them back to square one..

in an ideal world, G L & PC will feel the pressure.. but in reality, how long before developers will react?

Interested to hear from more informed guys too. But I think quite hard to find experts here, only those who try to be neutral and tell long story, in the end no head no tail.
annetyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 12:17 PM   #979
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ceiling can increase.
Probably end up like DBSS instead, programme scrapped. Cos no longer realistically affordable
Stallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 05:48 PM   #980
High Supremacy Member

Still no people bother with me?
Broadwalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 08:59 PM   #981

WLR average launch price for decent units with decent facing should be 18xx to 19xx psf thereabout. Anything above 2kpsf is deem as overpriced at that location. With their initial failed launch, I doubt they will sell their units crossing the 2kpsf mark on average again for the time being unless they still don’t learn their lesson. At 18xx to 19xxpsf, can move units or not still remains as a question mark.

The 17xxpsf is probably just that few “starbuy” units with poor facing, Low floor, direct west sun etc. It’s their method to entice people to visit their SF and it’s a publicity stunt. How developer will price their units will depend very much on their sales. If WLR by any chance can hit above 70% sales after a 100psf to 200psf drop in price compared to their initial launch, these developer will start to do small incremental in price bit by bit again. This is exactly what CEL did for park colonial when it hit 72% sale. They start to increase 1-1.5% in last year oct/nov. simply because they already secured 72% of the buyers.
With the remaining 28% unsold units in park colonial, do u think CEL will be so Gan Jiong and bother to cut price like what WLR did so desperately now? Park colonial is unlike treasure with 2203 units, there no need for them to be Gan jiong about.

What lesson and case study is WLR trying to learn from right now? Sounds familiar riight? Yes, some of you have guessed it....Affinity and the gardens residence.

There’s no need for a guru to predict all these stunts. However, u will be surprised some of these so called “old bird” here are ignorant about this.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 09-05-2019 at 10:04 PM..
NiShiZhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 10:09 PM   #982
Banned

Still waiting for experts to give their professional views and analysis about the market, one who is certain and does not need to keep editing his/her views.

Not sure if anyone has thought about how much of the demand and sales from the past 2 years were actually "real" demand after deducting en bloc beneficiaries who needed to look for replacement homes? Based on some brief research, the total number of units that were acquired from the collectives sales is estimated to be around 7,000 units. These en bloc beneficiaries have benefitted handsomely and could have even purchased more than 1 unit. So, think twice before concluding that the past 2 years of sales were all rosy and sustainable.

Only time will tell who are really able to critically analyse the market objectively.
Old 09-05-2019, 10:21 PM   #983

It’s a pity that when most bros here were discussing on WLR relaunch and pricing, there will be bound to have some insensible pple talking things not relevant to topic. Basically No head no tail and in the end learn nothing. Sigh...
Very sad to see this home seeker forum has been deterioritating its standard due to some of these pple.
Old 09-05-2019, 10:32 PM   #984

WLR average launch price for decent units with decent facing should be 18xx to 19xx psf thereabout. Anything above 2kpsf is deem as overpriced at that location. With their initial failed launch, I doubt they will sell their units crossing the 2kpsf mark on average again for the time being unless they still donít learn their lesson. At 18xx to 19xxpsf, can move units or not still remains as a question mark.

The 17xxpsf is probably just that few ďstarbuyĒ units with poor facing, Low floor, direct west sun etc. Itís their method to entice people to visit their SF and itís a publicity stunt. How developer will price their units will depend very much on their sales. If WLR by any chance can hit above 70% sales after a 100psf to 200psf drop in price compared to their initial launch, these developer will start to do small incremental in price bit by bit again. This is exactly what CEL did for park colonial when it hit 72% sale. They start to increase 1-1.5% in last year oct/nov. simply because they already secured 72% of the buyers.
With the remaining 28% unsold units in park colonial, do u think CEL will be so Gan Jiong and bother to cut price like what WLR did so desperately now? Park colonial is unlike treasure with 2203 units, there no need for them to be Gan jiong about.

What lesson and case study is WLR trying to learn from right now? Sounds familiar riight? Yes, some of you have guessed it....Affinity and the gardens residence.

Thereís no need for a guru to predict all these stunts. However, u will be surprised some of these so called ďold birdĒ here are ignorant about this.

You missed out Florence, which sold 3% of total during launch weekend, less than woodleighs 4%.

Also G&L, So commendable, sold 7% during launch weekend, dunno what people think if compared to Affinity and Gardens.
annetyu likes this.
ThinkCarefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 10:33 PM   #985
Banned

It’s a pity that when most bros here were discussing on WLR relaunch and pricing, there will be bound to have some insensible pple talking things not relevant to topic. Basically No head no tail and in the end learn nothing. Sigh...
Very sad to see this home seeker forum has been deterioritating its standard due to some of these pple.
There’s no need for a guru to predict all these stunts. However, u will be surprised some of these so called “old bird” here are ignorant about this.
Pity that some cannot control their innate inclination toward mindless provocations. Moderators, hope that you are still watching this thread closely.

Was inputing some thoughts about demand and supply after reading through one of my previous reports from Citi. "Supply diminish in 18/19 but huge spike in 21/22". Thought it would be relevant to the market as a whole. Sadly, got attacked again for no reason.
Old 09-05-2019, 10:34 PM   #986

Still no people bother with me?

Appreciate of you can take your landed discussion to another thread, unless you are comparing landed property versus treasure at Tampines?
ThinkCarefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 10:36 PM   #987
Banned

Appreciate of you can take your landed discussion to another thread, unless you are comparing landed property versus treasure at Tampines?
Yes and WLR discussion goes to woodleigh thread. This is for Treasure or any market insights that relates to Treasure.
Old 09-05-2019, 10:36 PM   #988

You missed out Florence, which sold 3% of total during launch weekend, less than woodleighs 4%.

Also G&L, So commendable, sold 7% during launch weekend, dunno what people think if compared to Affinity and Gardens.
Yap u r right.
But Seriously, I do not know whatís the selling point for the Florence.
Perhaps a drop of 100-150psf drop for Florence May help?

WLR still can brag about its RCR mix development status, but Florence.....hmm.
Old 09-05-2019, 10:41 PM   #989

Pity that some cannot control their innate inclination toward mindless provocations. Moderators, hope that you are still watching this thread closely.

Was inputing some thoughts about demand and supply after reading through one of my previous reports from Citi. "Supply diminish in 18/19 but huge spike in 21/22". Thought it would be relevant to the market as a whole. Sadly, got attacked again for no reason.
Donít be too sensitive, no one mention names here. Like what you always did.

Isnít this your favourite quote? ď why so sensitive and defensive?
Old 09-05-2019, 10:45 PM   #990
Banned

Donít be too sensitive, no one mention names here. Like what you always did.

Isnít this your favourite quote? ď why so sensitive and defensive?
Haha. Don't be so childish Mr Ni. I don't wish to waste any more time on pointless arguments with you, so thats it from me.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.